古羅馬

184 回覆
10 Like 6 Dislike
2019-12-17 15:07:50
If you wanna check out the reports of John's previous fights their monthly magazines have extensive coverage of them. The book "martial arts techniques" provides good grappling techniques coverage. Japan Mobile now has nationwide coverage with its network which easily outshines other service providers. Their network used to be poor in Osaka which affected how people could access the internet but nowadays it's regarded as one of the best. Their network is fantastic throughout the country. Jason is a bassoonist. He's looking at a few insurance plans and choosing one which provides the most adequate life, health and medical insurance coverage. He's thinking of increasing the insurance cover up to a million yen as well as paying an extra premium to have cover for accidental damage to his bassoon. Two months ago, my friend Joe married Clara, his girlfriend from high school. They were married by a pastor at Rosewood hotel. I said "wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!" My elder brother wrote "best wishes on this wonderful journey as you build your new lives together" My younger brother wrote "Thank you for letting us share in this joyful day! We wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union!" My sister wrote "Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun!" My cousin wrote "Wishing you fulfilment of every dream!" Do you believe in horoscope? What zodiac sign are you? To me the personality description at times seems correct but I don't believe in the foretelling. I'm a Pisces. Tell me about the disposition and personality traits typical of a pisces. I wanna know if they're accurate. Are you into meditation as well? Today many people practise zen meditation in pursuit of tranquility and happiness. Joe is a trombonist. His cousin has a cornet exam soon. She wants Joe to accompany her free of charge. He isn't sure if he will do it but he doesn't want her to feel like the rug is being pulled out from under her. She practises five hours a day in pursuit of gaining a distinction in her graded exam. She's single-minded in her pursuit of her goal. I've never met anyone so ambitious and single-minded. A clarinetist with whom Joe is rehearsing is also very single-minded and dedicated in pursuit of studying a degree course at a conservatory. They all have something common which is the single-minded pursuit of their goals. A friend of mine Peter is planning on starting a TV network. He's already fired up and ruthless and dedicated in pursuit of profit. He wants to have one channel dedicated to basketball and another dedicated to combat sports. He's devoted to making it the best dedicated sports network in the world.
2019-12-17 15:08:48
Jason loves video games. I remember him playing Counterstrike in which he used a gun to single-handedly engage ninety nine enemies who only had knives lol.
2019-12-18 00:09:48
The restaurant in Hotel JAP Rome has an excellent menu. It offers a buffet breakfast and a breakfast with a choice of menu. It serves a buffet lunch and two set menus of three courses. For supper it offers a buffet supper and a choice of menu (A menu of three courses). I chose a chicken dish from the menu whereas my brother ordered a vegetable dish from it. The cafe in the hotel also has an unusual menu. I made a dinner reservation for two people for quarter to seven next sunday at the restaurant.
2019-12-18 00:41:01

日程表
------活動集合------

星期六 12 · 21
杜絕政治酬庸集會

- 13:00 愛丁堡廣場
https://lihkg.com/thread/1782177/page/1

元朗恐襲五個月
- 15:00 元朗站、港鐵商場
https://lihkg.com/thread/1785918/page/1

星期日 12 · 22
聲援維吾爾族人權集會

- 15:30 愛丁堡廣場

星期二 12 · 24
願平安歸香港行動

- 19:00 各區商場

尖沙咀大遊行
- 20:00 尖沙咀鐘樓

星期三 12 · 25
SUCK the Christmas 聖誕三部曲行動

- 16:00 各區商場
https://lihkg.com/thread/1785358/page/1

眾籌要人!
------眾籌集合------

接濟台灣手足
黃國桐發起「保護傘」計劃助流亡台灣港人恢復正常生活
https://lihkg.com/thread/1786625/page/1

狙擊港鐵:搞死沙中綫司法覆核
https://gogetfunding.com/chinatmonitor/

告鳩黑警:警暴受害人訟費
https://www.lsd.org.hk/donate/?fbclid=IwAR20wt2wEGMi3HQKKY2rsQ7RL--jD6V7dwr9OFtVLJ_wd-vk2YOaS1F5L4g

黃色廣告圈

香港金總終於接受網上會員申請啦
https://lihkg.com/thread/1786114/page/1

全港最大的Fact Check平台已經推出了
https://lih.kg/1776631

2019-12-18 00:46:44
樓主篇野好長,無睇,係咪宜家羅馬街到d抗渠蓋仲印住SPQR印象中?
2019-12-23 14:44:59
Fuyuki will be giving a birthday party tomorrow but alas I can't attend as I got work to do. When he invited me at first I said "I'll have to see" He's making the most elaborate preparations for the party. My elder brother asked him "how are the party preparations going?" Alan is assisting with the party preparations. Peter is also assisting in making preparations for the party. Fuyuki and a few of his friends are sharing the preparation between them so it isn't too much work. Happy birthday Fuyuki. I'm sure your friends will join me in wishing you a very happy birthday. Last year he got a steinway for my birthday. I remember I said "I can't believe you got me a steinway" It didn't come cheap. Charles has received a commission to write an article on picasso for an art magazine. He's doing research in preparation for the article. His girlfriend is assisting in the preparation of the research. His favoirite fighter Dan will be fighting John in April for the heavyweight title. Championships like this require proper preparation. The poster and the promo video are in preparation. Dan is doing meticulous preparation for the fight as he didn't perform well in his last fight because he did no preparation. John didn't seem to have done much preparation for his last fight too. He almost lost the match so this time he's doing thorough preparation for it including wrestling, grappling and kickboxing as well as cardiovascular training. Sparring regularly is ideal preparation for a match. You cannot fight a high level fighter in a championship without adequate preparation. My friend Amy is making preparations for her ski trip to Osaka. She's also making preparations to meet her favourite band X Japan in Tokyo. So she's preoccupied with these preparations. Preparations are being made for next week's ski festival in Osaka. The organizations and institutions who organize this ski festival have announced that preparations for it are well under way.
2020-01-02 12:18:48

2020-01-07 13:40:11
黃子黑影字/黃子黑邊/pink字purple邊

option + command + r +p + power
2020-01-23 14:48:29
A single-decker bus along with the cars behind it were held up on Lynshurst Terrace because a truck was parked in the middle of the road delivering orchids to the florist's but the truck driver had disappeared. Noone knew where the lorry driver had gone. The single-deck bus with passengers in it and the cars behind it were blowing their horns along the way. After fifteen minutes the truck driver had returned and the traffic was finally flowing again. By the way on Queens road central there's normally a lot of traffic on weekdays but the traffic is normally light at weekends. There's even no traffic after midnight on this road. But I'm stuck in a traffic jam here. Traffic has been unusually heavy today. Nonetheless next time I'll leave home early so as to miss the traffic. By the way in 2006 Joey gave regular concerts which was greeted with great critical acclaim in the media including oriental daily, southern daily, south china morning post, hong kong economic journal and various cultural websites.
2020-01-23 15:16:47
I've just got out of a jacuzzi in Rome, dried myself off and am getting dressed. My cousin has just towelled off too and am dressing.
2020-01-25 20:58:31
My friend Paul had a meeting yesterday. However the meeting was delayed for three hours so tempers flared. As time went by tempers flared up and harsh words were exchanged. Violence flared as they scuffled. Several people who dressed in flared jeans were injured in scuffles with the security guards. Even some of the security guards were injured as fighting flared up. One of the people, Tom in the meeting went back home before it started as he had an evening barbecue at his home. Some of his friends spilt too much oil as they barbecued the steaks causing the barbecue to flare up. There was a sudden flare as his friends barbecued some chicken. The sky was getting darker as time passed so they began to light candles. Some of the candles flared then flickered. Others flickered then went out. After three hours, the meeting finally began. Conflict flared during the meeting which at one point threatened to flare into a lawsuit. Half an hour later the conflict quieted down but trouble began to flare in several other districts simultaneously. Tom let off the fireworks. His cousin too helped to set off the fireworks. Everybody else stood there admiring the flares of the fireworks. His sister Amy has lots of clothes in her wardrobe such as a formal dress that flares out into a train, a pair of flares that flares at the ankle, a skirt that flares just above the knee, a pair of chinos that flares just above the ankle and a skirt with a flare. Tom has a horse. When Tom is late to feed his horse, it'll flare its nostrils in anger. Then Tom's nostrils will flare back to communicate with the horse. haha. Tom has a breezy smile and a breezy personality He's an easy-going type of person. I like his breezy manner.
2020-01-25 22:36:37
My Roman friend John is a Taurus while his girlfriend is an Aquarius. John had a meeting yesterday but the meeting was delayed for three hours. As time went by tempers flared up and harsh words were exchanged. Violence flared as they scuffled. Several people who dressed in flared jeans were injured in scuffles with security guards. As fighting flared up even some of the security guards were injured. One of the people in the meeting named Tom went back home before the meeting started because he had a barbecue party at his house. Some of his friends spilt too much oil when they were barbecuing some steaks causing the barbecue to flare up. There was a sudden flare as his friends barbecued some chicken. As time passed, the sky was getting darker so they began lighting candles. Some of the candles flared then flickered. Others flickered then went out. Tom let off the fireworks. His cousin too helped to set off the fireworks. Everybody else stood there admiring the flares of the fireworks. After three hours the meeting finally began. Conflict flared during the debate which at one point threatened to flare into a lawsuit. Half an hour later the conflict quieted down but trouble began to flare in several other districts simultaneously. Tom's sister Amy has lots of clothes in her wardrobe such as a formal dress that flares out into a train, a pair of flares that flares at the ankle, a skirt that flares just above the knee, a pair of chinos that flares just above the ankle and a skirt with a flare. Tom has a horse in his garden. It's funny. When Tom is late to feed his horse it'll flare its nostrils in anger. Then Tom's nostrils will flare back to communicate with it. Tom has a breezy smile and a breezy personality. An easy-going type of person. I like his breezy manner.
2020-02-01 00:43:15
I'm in the mood to for cooking supper. I said to my cousin "we could cook together if you're in the mood" He then said "I'm not really in the mood to cook" so I decide to cook food for myself. Last Tuesday he and I ate lunch at a Italian restaurant originally but we realised we didn't like the menu. As we were leaving a waitress came up to us so I said "Thank you but we've changed our minds" A burly man and a svelte woman too found out they didn't like the menu so he said "thank you we're in the mood for a different cuisine tonight. We'll be back another time. Thank you for your hospitality." By the way jason is in a mood. He said he was in no mood to go shopping. His friends said Jason was in one of his moods so they're ignoring him. His friend amy is keeping out of his way. His friend judy is also stating out of his way.
2020-02-05 23:56:25
Wrap up warm! It's freezing outside. Bundle up! I'm sat bundled up in a Uniqlo Heattech crew neck t-shirt, a Heattech V-neck t-shirt, a red sweatshirt and a down coat. My cousin is bundled up in a long-sleeved turtleneck t-shirt, a pink shirt, a leather jacket, a scarf and a pair of gloves. Put on some more clothes in case the temperature goes down still further. The temperature has dropped fairly quickly in the last six days. Be sure to wear lots of layers and have enough rest. Wrap up warmly! Keep warm. Fuyuki soaks up new words and grammar patterns very quickly. In the classes he soaks up everything the teacher says. He has a very extensive vocabulary whereas his brother's vocabulary is fairly limited. He tries to learn eleven new vocabulary items a day to enrich his vocabulary. He has a vocabulary of around forty thousand words. His cousin has an active vocabulary of about six thousand words. Of course your passive vocabulary is much wider than your active vocabulary. What's the best way of learning new vocabulary? What's the most ideal ways to expand your vocabulary ? Well everybody is different. For him, it is through reading, creating sentences with new words in them, writing and pronouncing them.
2020-02-13 14:42:31
I thoroughly recommend BBQ Fuji which serves the best quality meat in the country. You can choose and cuts of beef you like for barbecue such as sirloin, ribeye, flank, rump, t-bone, tenderloin and round steak as I'm sure you have a discriminating palate. Their meat texture is of top quality. The barbecue equipment is of great quality as the meat doesn't stick to the grill. It's not like ordinary grills on which you try to flip food and it doesn't come loose. It sticks and tears, makes a mess and results in dry burnt meat. Their barbecue solved this issue. Another restaurant which I thoroughly recommend is Ramen Menya near Shinjuku station. it provides a range of broths to please demanding palates such as chicken broth, pork bone broth, miso broth, fish broth, shrimp broth and spicy broth. The spicy broth is toned down to suit the palates of the tourists so you don't have to worry about it being too spicy. Of course they too serve food adapted to their own palate. The richness of broths is outstanding which can tempt sophisticated palates. The noodle texture is perfect that will please the most refined palates. I would definitely recommend it to you.
2020-02-16 20:18:09
My Japanese friend Risa cleaned the living room and the kitchen and did some laundry this afternoon. Her elder sister also did the laundry and hung it up to dry in the sun this morning. Her younger sister is hanging out the laundry in the sun. I'll help her fold the laundry after it's dried out. They do at least one or two loads of laundry every day. They have two washing machines and two tumble dryers in their laundry room. i5 saw a bundle of clean laundry waiting to be put away and a pile of dirty laundry and a bag of dirty laundry waiting to be washed.
2020-02-18 23:12:13
My Roman friend Vince grows lots of flowers such as lisianthuses (eustomas), roses, violets, lavender, hydrangeas, sunflowers and orchids, all of which are in full bloom. Every valentine's day he buys his wife a bouquet of red roses and lisianthus (eustoma).
2020-02-27 12:46:44
Do you enjoy indoor or outdoor pursuits more? I think you have lots of opportunities for leisure pursuits. Why don't you join the army and serve a three month tour of duty somewhere outside hong kong? Perhaps two tours of duty; one in Japan, the other Malaysia. My friend peter has just completed a six month tour of duty in South korea. Dr. Chan is touring nationwide. After that he'll make a two week tour of Malaysia. Do you want to attend his talk next tuesday which will be his third leg of his nationwide tour? Joey is on tour in Asia. She'll be performing next week in Singapore on the fifth leg of her Asia tour. I'm thinking of joining the gym. The staff will take me on a guided tour of the facilities there. Would you like to join too? I wanna go on a walking tour or a cycling tour of Tokyo. We could have a tour guide take us on a tour of the museums and other tourist spots there. We could go on a sightseeing tour of the nearby cities like osaka as well. Do you know how many impressions of the bible there have been?
2020-02-28 00:19:40
Do you enjoy indoor or outdoor pursuits more? I think you have lots of opportunities for leisure pursuits. Why don't you join the army and serve a three-month tour of duty somewhere outside Hong Kong? Perhaps two tours of duty; one in Japan, the other Malaysia. My friend Peter has just completed a six-month tour of duty in South Korea. Dr. Chan is touring nationwide. After that he'll make a two-week tour of Malaysia. Do you want to attend his talk next Tuesday which will be his third leg of his nationwide tour? Joey is on tour in Asia. She'll be performing next week in Singapore on the fifth leg of her Asia tour. I'm thinking of joining the gym. The staff will take me on a guided tour of the facilities there. Would you like to join too? I wanna go on a walking tour or a cycling tour of Tokyo. We could have a tour guide take us on a tour of the museums and other tourist spots there. We could go on a sightseeing tour of the nearby cities like Osaka as well. Do you know how many impressions of the bible new testament there have been?
2020-02-28 16:32:00
I feel like going to get ice cream - want to come? What perfume are you wearing? Do you spray yourself with perfume every morning? Some people prefer to put a few drops of perfume on their skin while others prefer to dab some perfume on their clothes. I used to live in Tokyo. I still remember my maid taking us to trick or treat but after we moved to where I now live we didn't go trick or treating anymore as it isn't popular in here.
2020-03-01 01:28:02
In years past, only the aristocrats were entitled to learn to play the piano and violin. Unlike the past, pianists and violinists are thick on the ground today. Joyce is a very kind and thoughtful woman. Good women like her are thin on the ground. You should date her more often. By the way, I remember you have lots of calluses on your hands. I think you should buy a scrub and exfoliate your hands so that you can completely get rid of the calluses. Alternatively you could go to a nail salon and remove the calluses. How do you usually prepare vegetables? Plug the drain in your kitchen sink and fill it with water. Then soak the veggies for fifteen minutes. Rinse them with water afterwards. If you want to cook with green peppers, you can leave diced green peppers to soak or soak them in red wine for ten minutes. If you accidentally spill red wine on your shirt you can usually soak out the red wine stain.
2020-03-01 23:44:34
My brother said he was worried about getting a bad grade in his exam. I told him that he is such a diligent student that I doubt it will matter in the grand scheme of things. He asked if I could teach him a magic trick. Then I said "What's it worth?" If you want to empty the trash, right-click the trash in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and empty it. If you wanna check out the properties of the computer click the apple icon in the top left hand corner of the screen. If you can't swim you're in good company. Tom failed the driving test on the first try too so you're in good company. Jason said he lost his laptop. I said "oh dear" Tommy said there was a bully in his class. I said "oh dear." Oh dear, I forgot my passport.
2020-03-02 23:31:44
Do you enjoy indoor or outdoor pursuits more? I think you have lots of opportunities for leisure pursuits. Why don't you join the army and serve a three-month tour of duty somewhere outside Hong Kong? Perhaps two tours of duty; one in Japan, the other Malaysia. My friend Peter has just completed a six-month tour in South Korea. Dr. Chan is touring nationwide. After that he'll make a two-week tour of Malaysia. Do you wanna attend his talk next Tuesday which will be his third leg of his nationwide tour? Joey is on tour in Asia. She'll be perform next week in singapore on the fifth leg of his nationwide tour. I'm thinking of joining the gym. The staff will take me on a guided tour of the facilities there. Would you like to join too? I wanna go on a walking tour or a cycling tour of Tokyo. We could have a tour guide take us on a tour of the museums and other tourist spots there. We could go on a sightseeing tour of the nearby cities like Osaka as well. Do you know how many impressions of the bible new testament there have been? Yesterday he asked me "I feel like going to get ice cream - want to come?" I said in the affirmative. What perfume are you wearing? Do you spray yourself with perfume every morning? Some people prefer to out a few drops of perfume on their skin whereas others prefer to dab some perfume on their clothes. I used to live in Tokyo. I still remember my maid taking is to trick or treat but after we had moved to where I now live we didn't go trick or treating anymore as it isn't popular in here. In years past only the aristocrats were entitled to learn to play the piano and the violin. Unlike the past, pianists and violinists are thick on the ground today. Vince's wife is a very kind and thoughtful woman. Good women like her are thin on the ground. I remember his wife has lots of calluses on her hands and feet. I think she should buy a scrub and exfoliate her hands and feet so that she can completely get rid of the calluses. Alternatively she could go to a nail salon and remove the calluses. How do you usually prepare vegetables? i usually plug the drain in the kitchen sink and fill it with water. Then soak the veggies for fifteen minutes. Rinse them with water afterwards. If you want to cook with green peppers, you can leave diced green peppers to soak overnight or soak them in red wine for ten minutes. If you accidentally spill red wine on your shirt you can usually soak out the red wine stain by leaving it in water. Vince's brother said he was worried about getting a bad grade in the exam. I told him that he's such a diligent student that I doubt it'll matter in the grand scheme of things. He asked if I could teach him a magic trick. I said "what's it worth?" If you want to empty the trash, right-click the trash in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and empty it. If you wanna check out the properties of your computer click the apple icon in the top left hand corner of the screen. If you can't swim you're in good conpany. Tom failed the driving test on the first try too so you're in good conpany. Vince's cousin said he lost his laptop. I said "oh dear" He said there was a bully in his class. I said "oh dear. Try not to engage with him. Just stay out of his way as much as possible." Oh dear, I forgot my passport. How do you spike hair in the front? I usually tell my hairdresser to shave my hair at the sides and gel it on top. At home I use clay and move my fingers towards the back of my hair while setting them erect at the same time. As I do so, I clench my fingers around my hair for the hair to settle while I lift my strands up. Then I use a spray to hold it up afterwards.
2020-03-02 23:48:19
A single-decker bus along with the cars behind it were held up on Lynshurst Terrace because a truck was parked in the middle of the road delivering orchids to the florist's but the truck driver had disappeared. No one knew where the lorry driver had gone. The single-deck bus with passengers in it and the cars behind it were blowing their horns along the way. After fifteen minutes the truck driver returned and the traffic was finally flowing again. By the way on Queens road central there's normally a lot of traffic on weekdays but the traffic is normally light at weekends. There's even no traffic after midnight on this road. But I'm stuck in a traffic jam here. Traffic has been unusually heavy today. Nonetheless next time I'll leave home early so as to miss the traffic. I need to be in Shatin at eleven tomorrow morning but I'm not sure if I could face getting up early enough to catch the train that will get me to Shatin at eleven o' clock. Should I take a taxi instead? I would appreciate any help you could offer. Imagine if you will, living on mars. Consider if you will, the benefits of terraforming mars.
2020-03-02 23:50:53
Arrange a mock exam or ask the exam board to arrange for you to take the mock. Or arrange with my friend to take the mock for next week.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞