古羅馬

184 回覆
10 Like 6 Dislike
2020-09-23 15:24:02
I prefer movies to television series. I prefer hot chocolate rather than coffee. I prefer playing basketball to going running. I prefer not to go to the gym in the morning. I'd prefer to sit indoors. Would you prefer to watch the movie tonight? I'd prefer to watch the movie tonight. I'd prefer to hit the gym rather than play badminton. My girlfriend would prefer me to come earlier. Her family would prefer it if I came earlier too. Would you prefer it if I bought the tickets in advance? Eleanor would prefer me to buy them in advance.
2020-09-30 22:12:52
Sending hugs and love.

Take extra good care.

Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you're ready.

Love you and think of you all the time.

Wishing you well.

Take your sweet time getting well.

Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery.

You mean so much to me. Hope you're feeling better very soon.

Have a speedy recovery.

Hope you feel better soon.

Get well.

Hope you feel a little better every day.
2020-10-01 19:22:48
Why is that area closed off? A corner of the restaurant is closed off for a party. How come that section of the restaurant is cordoned off? How come the restaurant stops people from entering the area? The passageway with rooms and walls on either side is closed off. Last week, the university closed a bunch of streets off to vehicles for three open-house days. Police have cordoned off the area but some protestors managed to break through the police cordon. The police officers have also formed a cordon around the building where the gunman is. In another city, the policemen have also thrown a cordon between the two crowds. There are two cordons in the city; one surrounds the commercial building, the other around the residential building.
2020-10-04 19:47:34
I think you're adventurous like me. I went bungee jumping in Macau twice. The top of Macau Tower is the highest place in Macau. This tower is taller than any buildings in Macau. Immediately before I jumped, I was nervous and a little frightened. All the buildings and hotels including The Parisian Macao looked so short. When I was falling, it was both surreal and absolutely exhilarating. Do you like roller coasters? The most exciting roller coasters are in Fuji-Q Highland in Tokyo. Three of its roller coasters broke the Guinness World Records. The feelings before I did the bungee jumps were different to the feelings before I went on the roller coasters in Tokyo. Right before I rode those roller coasters, I felt absolutely exhilarated whereas right before I made my bungee jump, I felt scared and nervous but of course, bungee jumping was a thrilling experience. Some people are crazy about bungee jumping, whether they bungee-jump off a bridge or out of a helicopter. I'd love to go skydiving one day. It would be a once in a lifetime experience.
2020-10-07 22:15:18
人生有兒女才有歡樂和希望,寄託,才有精神健康和心態健康,老了有事有意外才有人關心照顧。
2020-10-17 11:09:49
The air conditioning is set too low.
2020-10-21 21:07:59
Do I lie down or sit down for the masseur to give me a shoulder massage ? Do I lie down or sit down for the massage? In terms of palmistry, I don't completely believe in it but I think it's interesting...but in terms of palm reading, the feng shui master, Peter So says if this middle line goes down, you like to imagine or fantasize so a career in art or music is suitable for you. If the line is straight, you're more realistic and pay particular attention to money so maybe a career in finance is suitable for you. He says left hand is before you turn thirty, right hand after you're thirty. You look sporty.... As I said, I wanna be lean and strong. I don't wanna be too big like a bodybuilder because if I were, I'd be so clumsy and my hands and fingers wouldn't be nimble enough to play the piano. This is called triceps. The function of it is to push. It's thick but not so hard. It's a bit soft. You can feel it. This is biceps. Its function is to pull. It's harder. You can feel it. This is, of course, chest. You can touch it. It can jerk. I have abdominal muscles. You can feel them. This is called the trapezius. I used to work them too much which is bad. I don't train them anymore. The trapezius shouldn't be trained too much unless you take part in a bodybuilding competition because you get tired easily. It's like you're carrying two objects which causes heaviness in the trapezius so I always have a massage in Central before or after teaching. You can squeeze it hard. It doesn't hurt. I sometimes tell the masseur to massage firmer and deeper then she says it's the deepest. Use two hands on this side. My trapezius isn't painful. It's quite comfortable. Your trapezius is a bit hard too. Because whenever you raise your shoulders, you use your trapeziuses. For example, if you work in an office in front of a computer, you use your trapeziuses when you're typing or using the mouse. So the masseur massaged here, my head, my legs.... Does it feel comfortable.....and here.... Does it feel relaxing? When was the last time you were in a relationship? Why broke up? How could he do that to you.... My ex is a foodie. If the restaurant wasn't good enough, she often lost her temper. The people around us would look at us which I felt embarrassed. A good thing about her was she knew my shoulders felt tight and stiff so she always gave me a massage. We always massaged each other. I know girls' legs are often tight right? Because she always said her legs felt tight and stiff and told me to massage her legs. So here...does it feel stiff? what about here? My ex-girlfriend always pinched my cheeks, face cheeks and I pinched her back. It's actually quite comfortable. It feels like a massage. Of course, you pinch gently, as opposed to hard, otherwise it'll hurt. But it really feels like a massage which is quite comfortable. Is it comfortable? Your cheeks are quite meaty. Are you flat-footed? There's an arch.
2020-10-22 15:48:24
Do I lie down or sit down for the masseur to give me a shoulder massage? Do I lie down or sit down for the massage? In terms of palmistry, I don't completely believe in it but I think it's interesting...but in terms of palm reading, the feng shui master, Peter So says if this middle line goes down, you like to imagine or fantasize so a career in art or music is suitable for you. If the line is straight, you're more realistic and pay particular attention to money so maybe a career in finance is suitable for you. He says left hand is before you turn thirty, right hand after you're thirty. You look sporty.... As I said, I wanna be lean and strong. I don't wanna be too big like a bodybuilder because if I were, I'd be so clumsy and my hands and fingers wouldn't be nimble enougg to play the piano. This is called triceps. The function of it is to push. It's thick but not to hard. It's a bit soft. You can feel it. This is biceps. It's function is to pull. It's harder. You can feel it. This is, of course, chest. You can touch it. It can jerk. I have abdominal muscles. You can feel them. This is called the trapezius. I used to work them too much which is bad. I don't train them anymore. The trapezius shouldn't be trained too much unless you take part in a bodybuilding competition because you get tired easily. It's like you're carrying two objects which causes heaviness in the trapezius so I always have a massage in Central before or after teaching. You can squeeze it hard. It doesn't hurt. I sometimes tell the masseur to massage firmer and deeper, then she says it's the deepest. Use two hands on this side. My trapezius isn't painful. It's quite comfortable. Your trapezius is a bit hard too. Because whenever you raise your shoulders, you use your trapeziuses. For example, for someone who works in an office in front of a computer, she's using her trapeziuses when she's typing or using the mouse. So the masseur massaged here, head, legs.... Does it feel comfortable? There're acupoints here...and here.... Does it feel relaxing? When was the last time you were in a relationship? Why broke up? How could he do that do you.... My ex is a foodie. If the restaurant wasn't good enough, she often lost her temper. The people around us would look at us which I felt embarassed. A good thing about her was she knew my shoulders felt tight and stiff so she always gave me a massage. We always massaged each other. I know girls' legs are often tight, right? Because she always said her legs felt tight and stiff and told me to massage her legs. So here...does it feel stiff? What about here? My ex-girlfriend always pinched my cheeks, face cheeks and I pinched her back. It's actually quite comfortable. It feels like a massage. Of course, you pinch gently, as opposed to hard, otherwise it'll hurt. But it really feels like a massage which is quite confortable. Is it comfortable? Your cheeks are quite meaty. Are you flat-footed? There's an arch.
2020-11-11 15:42:39
2020-11-22 22:41:16
Over the past several years, I've performed a few times in concerts which have been widely/highly critically acclaimed by many newspapers/the art critics/the critics/the press as well as my colleagues and teachers in/within the music profession.

...which have been/made/become front-page news

I made (myself) front-page news

...which have been highly acclaimed on the front page of many newspapers.

Vince Carter (an internationally acclaimed slam dunker) is (was/has been widely acclaimed by the critics as....)universally/widely/publicly acclaimed as America's greatest slam dunker/one of the greatest slam dunkers of his generation/time.

...acclaimed for his contribution to the All-Star slam dunk competition.

a highly/widely acclaimed performance/concert
2020-11-22 23:27:34
...acclaimed (/is known for)for his virtuoso technique, tone color (tone quality/timbre/color), vast repertoire, the depth of his interpretation.
2020-11-23 14:56:37
There was/I had an attendance of over one thousand people per/each concert.

My last several concerts had attendances of more than one thousand people.

Attendance at the concert was nearly one thousand five hundred.

Over one thousand people were in attendance at my last few concerts.

I got/had pretty good/great attendance despite the bad weather.

Attendance at the concert/meeting/festival/event was (a bit) thin/low

There was an unusually low/thin attendance at the concert.

Over one thousand people attended each of my last few concerts.
2020-11-25 13:31:25
2020-11-25 23:28:07
What degree/level of steak doneness do you prefer: blue/extra-rare, rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or well done?
2020-11-27 14:18:17
Move the cup to the left please.
Move to the left.

"Turn to the left" would be more appropriate if one were standing in one place and not moving, while "turn left" would indicate a change in direction while one is moving forward. A photographer might tell his model to turn her head more to the left, while a taxi passenger might tell the driver to turn left at the next corner.
2020-11-29 22:22:01
I would say "Yes, speaking" or "Yes, this is Julie."

https://www.englishclub.com/speaking/telephone-phrases.htm
2020-12-16 21:10:00

Swim shorts = swim trunks = swimming trunks

Swim briefs = racing briefs = speedo

Sweater (US) = jumper (UK)
Jumper (US) = pinafore (UK)
2020-12-17 13:49:11
Puffer jacket = quilted jacket = padded jacket
2020-12-17 14:28:08
what gift should I give my girlfriend for our two-year dating anniversary?

what's the best one-year dating anniversary gift?

First wedding anniversary
2020-12-18 23:02:15
The shop gives/offers you a discount if you buy two t-shirts. It gives/offers a fifty percent discount on all puffer jackets. There's a forty percent discount on the white down coat until the end of the month. University students get/receive a fifteen percent discount on long-sleeved t-shirts and blouses. The price of these t-shirts and blouses without discount is around three hundred dollars. The price with discount is only two hundred dollars. The discount applies to only university students. Hollister and Zara are offering/giving discounts of up to thirty percent on all sweatshirts for men and women. I bought/purchased a pair of chinos at a huge/big/deep discount.
2020-12-19 00:03:11
The shop gives/offers you a discount if you buy two t-shirts. It gives/offers a fifty percent discount on all puffer jackets. There's a forty percent discount on the white down coat until the end of the month. University students get/receive a fifteen percent discount on long-sleeved t-shirts and blouses. The price of these t-shirts and blouses without discount is around three hundred dollars. The price with discount is only two hundred dollars. The discount applies to only university students. Hollister and Zara are offering/giving discounts of up to thirty percents on all sweatshirts for men and women. I bought/purchased a pair of chinos at a huge/big/deep discount.
2020-12-19 16:50:13
The shop gives/offers you a discount if you buy two t-shirts. It gives/offers a fifty percent discount on all puffer jackets. There's a forty percent discount on the white down coat until the end of the month. University students get/receive fifteen percent discounts on long-sleeved t-shirts and blouses. The prices of these t-shirts and blouses without discount are around three hundred dollars. The prices with discount are only two hundred dollars. The discounts apply to only university students. Hollister and Zara are offering/giving discounts of up to thirty percents on all sweatshirts for men and women. I bought/purchased a pair of chinos at a huge/big/deep discount.
2020-12-22 13:43:29
The shop gives/offers you a discount if you buy two t-shirts. It gives/offers a fifty percent discount on all puffer jackets. There's a forty percent discount on the white down coat until the end of the month. University students get/receive fifteen percent discounts on long-sleeved t-shirts and blouses. The prices of these t-shirts and blouses without discount are around three hundred dollars. The prices with discount are only two hundred dollars. The discounts apply to only university students. Hollister and Zara are offering/giving discounts of up to thirty percent on all sweatshirts for men and women. I bought/purchased a pair of chinos at a huge/big/deep discount.
2020-12-24 13:58:37
The shop gives/offers you a discount if you buy two t-shirts. It gives/offers a fifty percent discount on all puffer jackets. There's a forty percent discount on the white down coats until the end of the month. University students get/receive fifteen percent discounts on long-sleeved t-shirts and blouses. The prices of these t-shirts and blouses without discounts are around three hundred dollars. The prices with discounts are only two hundred dollars. The discounts apply to only university students. Hollister and Zara are offering/giving discounts of up to thirty percent on all sweatshirts for men and women. I bought/purchased a pair of chinos at a huge/big/deep discount.
2021-01-14 14:03:23
Set your post as private
Post it as public
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞