古羅馬

184 回覆
10 Like 6 Dislike
2021-05-01 22:10:28
I work in Hotel JAP Tokyo. My friend Peter has come to stay for a night as company for me while my colleagues are away. (When I'm in a hotel room, I usually have the television on for company until I go to bed.) My friend Leonardo has received (accepted/got) a commission for a sculpture, a sketch, an oil painting and an article on picasso from the hotel (the company/the government/university).(The government/university has commissioned Leonardo/an artist to paint Chopin/a volcano/landscape/his portrait/a portrait of him in oils/watercolors/acrylics.../The university has commissioned an article on.../an architect to design a building/The government has commissioned portraits from an artist/The painting was commissioned by the university/Leonardo has been commissioned by the hotel to...) I should like to extend (offer/send/would like to express) my congratulations to him for having got a commission to make a sculpture, do a sketch, paint an oil painting and write an article on picasso for the hotel's lobby since it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I've always admired the exquisite colors of oil paintings, be it a portrait or landscape. Leonardo's palette consists of blues, greens and browns whereas his former classmate who's also a painter paints from a palette consisting of reds, whites and oranges. A palette, a set of paintbrushes and paints normally cost around three thousand yen altogether. A colleague of mine has recently been promoted and assigned to work at the headquarter in Osaka with which she's really pleased. I'm very pleased about her promotion too. If you happen to be staying in the aforementioned hotel, please remember the following as I work there: First of all, before washing your clothes, please remove tissues and coins from the pockets and put the dirty clothes in about two thirds the size of the wash tub. This will ensure your clothes to get evenly clean and the washing machine will less likely be out of order. Please towel off the drum after each use so as not to cause mould or mildew to grow in the drum. Second of all, please don't set the air conditioner up to more than twenty five degrees celcius. Otherwise, it won't blow cold air and will smell bad. Third, after cleaning the tables and the toilet with detergent or sudsy water, please rinse a cloth or handkerchief and wipe them again so as not to cause discoloration. Last but not least, please don't stick or nail anything to the wall as the paint will peel. Finally, enjoy your time in Japan!
2021-05-01 22:38:00
I work in Hotel JAP Tokyo. My friend Peter has come to stay for a night as company for me while my colleagues are away. (When I'm in a hotel room, I usually have the television on for company until I go to bed.) My friend Leonardo has received (accepted/got) a commission for a sculpture, a sketch, an oil painting and an article on picasso from the hotel (the company/the government/university).(The government/university has commissioned Leonardo/an artist to paint Chopin/a volcano/landscape/his portrait/a portrait of him in oils/watercolors/acrylics.../The university has commissioned an article on.../an architect to design a building/The government has commissioned portraits from an artist/The painting was commissioned by the university/Leonardo has been commissioned by the hotel to...) I should like to extend (offer/send/would like to express) my congratulations to him for having got a commission to make (create/produce) a sculpture, do a sketch, paint an oil painting and write an article on picasso for the hotel's lobby since it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I've always admired the exquisite colors of oil paintings, be it a portrait or landscape. Leonardo's palette consists of blues, greens and browns whereas his former classmate who's also a painter paints from a palette consisting of reds, whites and oranges. A palette, a set of paintbrushes and paints normally cost around three thousand yen altogether. A colleague of mine has recently been promoted and assigned to work at the headquarter in Osaka with which she's really pleased. I'm very pleased about her promotion too. If you happen to be staying in the aforementioned hotel, please remember the following as I work there: First of all, before washing your clothes, please remove tissues and coins from the pockets and put the dirty clothes in about two thirds the size of the wash tub. This will ensure your clothes to get evenly clean and the washing machine will less likely be out of order. Please towel off the drum after each use so as not to cause mould or mildew to grow in the drum. Second of all, please don't set the air conditioner up to more than twenty five degrees celcius. Otherwise, it won't blow cold air and will smell bad. Third, after cleaning the tables and the toilet with detergent or sudsy water, please rinse a cloth or handkerchief and wipe them again so as not to cause discoloration. Last but not least, please don't stick or nail anything to the wall as the paint will peel. Finally, enjoy your time in Japan!
2021-05-01 23:01:41
I work in Hotel JAP Tokyo. My friend Peter has come to stay for a night as company for me while my colleagues are away. (When I'm in a hotel room, I usually have the television on for company until I go to bed.) My friend Leonardo has received (accepted/got) a commission for a sculpture, a sketch, an oil painting and an article on picasso from the hotel (the company/the government/university).(The government/university has commissioned Leonardo/an artist to paint Chopin/a volcano/landscape/his portrait/a portrait of him in oils/watercolors/acrylics.../The university has commissioned an article on.../an architect to design a building/The government has commissioned portraits from an artist/The painting was commissioned by the university/Leonardo has been commissioned by the hotel to...) I should like to extend (offer/send/would like to express) my congratulations to him for having got a commission to make (create/produce) a sculpture, do a sketch, paint an oil painting and write an article on picasso for the hotel's lobby since it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I've always admired the exquisite colors of oil paintings, be it a portrait or landscape. Leonardo's palette consists of blues, greens and browns whereas his former classmate who's also a painter paints from a palette consisting of reds, whites and oranges. A palette, a set of paintbrushes and paints normally cost around three thousand yen altogether. A colleague of mine has recently been promoted and assigned to work at the headquarter in Osaka with which she's really pleased. I'm very pleased about her promotion too. If you happen to be staying in the aforementioned hotel, please remember the following as I work there: First of all, before washing your clothes, please remove tissues and coins from the pockets and put the dirty clothes in about two thirds the size of the wash tub. This will ensure your clothes to get evenly clean and the washing machine will less likely be out of order. Please towel off the drum after each use so as not to cause mold or mildew to grow in the drum. Second of all, please don't set the air conditioner up to more than twenty five degrees celcius, otherwise it won't blow cold air and will smell bad. Third, after cleaning the tables and the toilet with detergent or sudsy water, please rinse a cloth or handkerchief and wipe them again so as not to cause discoloration. Last but not least, please don't stick or nail anything to the wall as the paint will peel. Finally, enjoy your time in Japan!
2021-05-01 23:34:50
I work in Hotel JAP Tokyo. My friend Peter has come to stay for a night as company for me while my colleagues are away. (When I'm in a hotel room, I usually have the television on for company until I go to bed.) My friend Leonardo has received (accepted/got) a commission for a sculpture, a sketch, an oil painting and an article on picasso from the hotel (the company/the government/university).(The government/university has commissioned Leonardo/an artist to paint Chopin/a volcano/landscape/his portrait/a portrait of him in oils/watercolors/acrylics.../The university has commissioned an article on.../an architect to design a building/The government has commissioned portraits from an artist/The painting was commissioned by the university/Leonardo has been commissioned by the hotel to...) I should like to extend (offer/send/would like to express) my (heartfelt) congratulations to him for having got a commission to make (create/produce) a sculpture, do a sketch, paint an oil painting and write an article on picasso for the hotel's lobby since it's a once in a lifetime (rare) opportunity. I've always admired the exquisite colors of oil paintings, be it a portrait or landscape. Leonardo's palette consists of blues, greens and browns whereas his former classmate who's also a painter paints from a palette consisting of reds, whites and oranges. A palette, a set of paintbrushes and paints normally cost around three thousand yen altogether. A colleague of mine has recently been promoted and assigned to work at the headquarter in Osaka with which she's really pleased. I'm very pleased about her promotion too. If you happen to be staying in the aforementioned hotel, please remember the following as I work there: First of all, before washing your clothes, please remove tissues and coins from the pockets and put the dirty clothes in about two thirds the size of the wash tub. This will ensure your clothes to get evenly clean and the washing machine will less likely be out of order. Please towel off the drum after each use so as not to cause mold or mildew to grow in the drum. Second of all, please don't set the air conditioner up to more than twenty five degrees celcius, otherwise it won't blow cold air and will smell bad. Third, after cleaning the tables and the toilet with detergent or sudsy water, please rinse a cloth or handkerchief and wipe them again so as not to cause discoloration. Last but not least, please don't stick or nail anything to the wall as the paint will peel. Finally, enjoy your time in Japan!
2021-05-06 14:58:14
The fourth piece can be any item of at least the same standard. Many candidates play something from the same syllabus. Others from the same grade but a different year of syllabus.
2021-05-09 14:29:10
My friend Celine is on her period so she cannot have cold drinks, coffee, ice cream and tomatoes right now. Her aunt flow is visiting. She has painful (bad/painful stomach/stomach) cramps right now so she's going to take a day of period (menstrual) leave (a week's/five days' period leave). Her sister also feels bloated which means her period is going to come soon. She's had stomach (painful/painful stomach) cramps recently too but her period is late this month; it's one and a half weeks late. Today, she's being so emotional as it's that time of the month again. Her cousin Jane missed her period so she might be pregnant. Her cousin's husband did his leg workout this morning during which he overtrained his quadriceps, hamstrings and calves so he's got cramps (have/get (a) cramp) in his legs and right foot. Celine's brother will be attending a party this weekend but I won't be going with him for fear that I should (for fear of/for fear that I might/lest I should/lest I/in case I should/in case of/in order not to/so as not to) cramp his style. I don't wanna put any pressure on him that would cramp his style. I don't want him to be under pressure which would cramp his style.
2021-05-09 20:48:37
My friend Celine is on her period so she cannot have cold drinks, coffee, ice cream and tomatoes right now. Her aunt flow is visiting. She has painful (bad/painful stomach/stomach) cramps right now so she's going to take a day of period (menstrual) leave (a week's/five days' period leave). Her sister also feels bloated which means her period is going to come soon. She's had stomach (painful/painful stomach) cramps recently too but her period is late this month; it's one and a half weeks late. Today, she's being so emotional as it's that time of the month again. Her cousin Jane missed her period so she might be pregnant. Her cousin's husband did his leg workout this morning during which he overtrained his quadriceps, hamstrings and calves so he's got cramps (have/get (a) cramp) in his legs and right foot. Celine's brother will be attending a party this weekend but I won't be going with him for fear that I should (for fear of/for fear that I might/lest I should/lest I/in case I should/in case I/in case of/in order not to/so as not to) cramp his style. I don't wanna put any pressure on him that would cramp his style. I don't want him to be under pressure which would cramp his style.
2021-05-13 17:37:03
The t-shirts in Hollister come in six sizes: extra small, small, medium, large, extra large and extra extra large. Its chinos come in many sizes. These chinos are the wrong size. They aren't my size. They aren't my cousin's size either. This pair of chinos is a size thirty eight. (These chinos are size thirty eight.) Do you have these chinos in a size thirty one? I take a size thirty one in chinos whereas my cousin is a size thirty five in pants. However, I would like to try a size thirty one pair and a size thirty two pair on for size. If both pairs aren't my size and are too long, can they be cut to size? (If both blazers are too wide, can the blazer be cut to size?) If not, I'll need to get them cut to size somewhere else. What is your size? What size skirt does your cousin take? What size shoes is your cousin's husband? I wanna try this jacket in a larger size. Do you have it in a bigger size because I think it's one size or two sizes too small? I need a bigger size. My brother's tried it on and it's the right size. This branch doesn't have the pink t-shirt in my size so I'll have to visit another branch. My friend Susanna takes size six in dresses and medium size in t-shirts. She's a size nine and a half in shoes whereas I generally wear a size nine. A notice in the shop says "If you spend over four hundred dollars in a single transaction, you get a pocket-size mirror as a free gift." I'm gonna make Susanna a gift of a blouse and a pair of shorts along with with the pocket-sized mirror.
2021-05-14 14:28:37
The shop gives/offers (you) a discount if you buy two t-shirts. It gives/offers (you) a fifty percent discount on all puffer jackets. There's a forty percent discount on the white down coats until the end of the month. University students get/receive a fifteen percent discount on long-sleeved t-shirts and blouses. The prices of these t-shirts and blouses without discount are around three hundred dollars. The prices with discount are only around two hundred dollars. The discount apply to only university students. Hollister and Zara are offering/giving discounts of up to thirty percent on all sweatshirts for men and women. I bought/purchased a pair of chinos at a huge/big/deep discount.
2021-05-17 21:45:06

2021-05-21 21:27:45
2021-05-22 12:20:12
I prefer movies to (rather than) television series. I prefer playing basketball to going running. (I prefer to play basketball.) I prefer not to go to the gym in the morning.

Would prefer: present or future preferences

I'd prefer to sit indoors. Would you prefer to watch the movie tonight? (I'd prefer to watch the movie tonight.) I'd prefer to hit the gym rather than play badminton.

Our preferences for the actions of another person

My girlfriend would prefer me to come earlier (My girlfriend would prefer it if I came earlier). Would you prefer it if I bought the tickets in advance? (Would you prefer me to buy the tickets in advance?)
2021-05-22 12:45:43
I prefer movies to (rather than) television series. I prefer playing basketball to going running. (I prefer to play basketball.) I prefer not to go to the gym in the morning.

Would prefer: present or future preferences

I'd prefer (not) to sit indoors. Would you prefer to watch the movie tonight? (I'd prefer to watch the movie tonight.) I'd prefer to hit the gym rather than play badminton.

Our preferences for the actions of another person

My girlfriend would prefer me to come earlier (My girlfriend would prefer it if I came earlier). Would you prefer it if I bought the tickets in advance? (Would you prefer me to buy the tickets in advance?)
2021-05-28 15:38:57
Branksome Grande 25th floor, flat A & B
2021-05-28 15:49:33

2021-07-01 16:22:10
The music keeps turning over.
The music will fall off the stand.
2021-07-17 18:29:27
We are on a heat wave at the moment. I had long runs the past 2 days. Probably run again today then rest tomorrow. A bit of piano in the meantime.
2021-07-21 19:06:07
The shop gives/offers (you) a discount if you buy two t-shirts. It gives/offers (you) a fifty percent discount on all puffer jackets. There's a forty percent discount on the white down coats until the end of the month. University students get/receive a fifteen percent discount on long-sleeved t-shirts and blouses. The prices of these t-shirts and blouses without discount are around three hundred dollars. The prices with discount are only around two hundred dollars. The discount applies to only university students. Hollister and Zara are offering/giving discounts of up to thirty percent on all sweatshirts for men and women. I bought/purchased a pair of chinos at a huge/big/deep discount.
2021-07-26 23:59:49
We're looking for a round cut diamond/a round diamond which has a weight of one point two to one point three nine carats (a one point two to one point three nine-carat round diamond). The color is G and the clarity VVS one. A staff member told us to draw a chair and he would tell us all about the diamonds. The G color diamond is under (my/our) budget whereas the internally flawless (clarity) diamond is over (my/our) budget. The diamond ring and the diamond earrings/necklace are within/on (my/our) budget. The diamond company has drawn up (is drawing up) a business plan outlining how it's gonna open a second location. It's also drawn up (drawing up) a list of candidates that It's gonna interview (hire) and a budget for opening a new location/a new branch. Perhaps a budget of eighty thousand dollars. Its first location was opened within/on (its) budget. It has/employs eleven staff (a staff of eleven). People on a (tight/limited) budget should buy lower carat diamond earrings/necklaces/rings.
2021-07-27 13:31:22
We're looking for a round cut diamond/a round diamond which has a weight of one point two to one point three nine carats (a one point two to one point three nine-carat round diamond). The color is G and the clarity VVS one. A staff member told us to draw a chair and he would tell us all about the diamonds. The G color diamond is under (my/our) budget whereas the internally flawless (clarity) diamond is over (my/our) budget. The diamond ring and the diamond earrings/necklace are within/on (my/our) budget. People on a (tight/limited) budget should buy lower carat diamond earrings/necklaces/rings. The diamond company has drawn up (is drawing up) a business plan outlining how it's gonna open a second location. It's also drawn up (drawing up) a list of candidates that It's gonna interview (hire) and (work on/establish) a budget for opening a new location/a new branch. Perhaps a budget of eighty thousand dollars. Its first location was opened within/on (its) budget. It has/employs eleven staff (a staff of eleven). My friend Selena is budgeting sixty thousand dollars for her new diamond shop. She's also doing research at university (which is budgeted at one million dollars). Over one million dollars has been budgeted for her research. She wants to go to Japan on vacation at Christmastime for which she'll fly with a budget airline (book a budget flight) and stay at a budget hotel, as opposed to a luxury hotel. Her brother is moving to Tokyo soon so he's trying to find somewhere to live/stay. Selena asked him a couple times if he's found anywhere to live/stay yet as he's finding cheap accommodations due to budgetary problems/limitations/constraints. He has to live within a tight/small/low/limited budget (he has a really limited budget).
2021-07-28 15:59:14
Why is that area closed off/cordoned off? A corner of the restaurant is closed off for a party. How come that section of the restaurant is cordoned off/closed off? How come the restaurant stops people from entering the area? The passageway/passage with rooms and walls on either/both side is closed off. Last week, the university closed a bunch of streets off to vehicles for two open-house days/weekends (a two-day open house/an open house/open houses/open days). Police have cordoned off the area but some protestors managed to break through the police cordon. The police officers have also formed a cordon around the building where the gunman is. In another city, the policemen have also thrown a cordon between the two crowds. There are two cordons in the city; one surrounds the commercial building, the other around the residential building.
2021-07-28 17:37:37
Why is that area closed off/cordoned off? A corner of the restaurant is closed off for a party. How come that section of the restaurant is cordoned off/closed off? How come the restaurant stops people from entering the area? The passageway/passage with rooms and walls on either side/both sides is closed off. Last week, the university closed a bunch of streets off to vehicles for two open-house days/weekends (a two-day open house/an open house/open houses/open days). Police have cordoned off the area but some protestors managed to break through the police cordon. The police officers have also formed/thrown a cordon around the building where the gunman is. In another city, the policemen have also thrown/formed a cordon between the two crowds. There are two cordons in the city; one surrounds/is around the commercial building, the other around/surrounds the residential building.
2021-07-28 21:30:44
I think, the inference of "2 open-house days" is that the days are not necessarily consecutive whereas a 2-day open house implies the days are consecutive.
2021-08-01 16:06:19
We're looking for a round cut diamond/a round diamond which has a weight of one point two to one point three nine carats (a one point two to one point three nine-carat round diamond). The color is G and the clarity VVS one. A staff member told us to draw a chair and he would tell us all about the diamonds. The G color diamond is under (my/our) budget whereas the internally flawless (clarity) diamond is over (my/our) budget. The diamond ring and the diamond earrings/necklace are within/on (my/our) budget. People on a (tight/limited) budget should buy lower carat diamond earrings/necklaces/rings. The diamond company has drawn up (is drawing up) a business plan outlining how it's gonna open a second location. It's also drawn up (drawing up) a list of candidates that It's gonna interview (hire) and (work on/establish) a budget for opening a new location/a new branch. Perhaps a budget of eighty thousand dollars. Its first location was opened within/on (its) budget. It has/employs eleven staff (a staff of eleven). My friend Selena is budgeting sixty thousand dollars for her new diamond shop. She's also doing research at university (which is budgeted at one million dollars). Over one million dollars has been budgeted for her research. She wants to go to Japan on vacation at Christmastime for which she'll fly with a budget airline (book a budget flight) and stay at a budget hotel, as opposed to a luxury hotel. Her brother is moving to Tokyo soon so he's trying to find somewhere to live/stay. Selena asked him a couple times if he's found anywhere to live/stay yet as he's finding cheap/budget accommodations due to budgetary problems/limitations/constraints. He has to live within a tight/small/low/limited budget (he has a really limited budget).
2021-08-03 16:46:28
Will you come to the side?
Will you go to the side?
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞