黃仁龍求情信全文(英文)

169 回覆
113 Like 5 Dislike
2017-02-25 10:51:45
he has been made significant contributions toward moving Hong Kong closer to universal suffrage

he has been made?
係咪我底差?

抄果條友typo啫

2017-02-25 10:58:09
he has been made significant contributions toward moving Hong Kong closer to universal suffrage

he has been made?
係咪我底差?

抄果條友typo啫

封信得hard copy 我估
2017-02-25 11:37:30
如果佢考dse實肥 首先爆字唔再講,又冇用d咩靚phrases ,諺語果堆,仲要冇乜connectives

部分agger 應該唔會炒 我諗有4啦,不過要5以上就少d可能,建議佢去遵理補吓Kenneth惡補吓深字

我覺得要補埋YY 通過YY 我地仲可以知道又高又靚仔ge Kenneth 教左d咩
英文lv5變lv2
2017-02-25 11:37:43
佢好似係牛律法律系唯一個華人可以連拎三年full scholarship, first hon畢業,點會弱
2017-02-25 11:42:22

佢讀劍橋的
2017-02-25 11:44:25

佢讀劍橋的

靜係知佢皇仁好似年年考第1定唔知第2
2017-02-25 12:47:16
I have known Mr Donald Tsang since 2005. As Secretary for Justice (SJ), I worked closely with Donald as Chief Executive (CE) between October 2005 and June 2012. In addition to official dealings, I consider Donald to be a good friend and someone I admire for his dedication to public service.

Donald's over 40 years of service and contribution to Hong Kong is a matter of public record. Others will speak to his key role in helping Hong Kong weather through stormy financial crises. Here I would refer to his significant contributions to the public based on my own personal experience particularly in the area of the rule of law in Hong Kong.

During my 7-year tenure as SJ, I had on numerous occasions tendered legal advice to Donald as CE. He would sometimes debate with me and test the basis of the advice; but he has never acted against such legal advice. This in itself is a remarkable attribute as the head of the HKSAR.

Donald always said to me the Governors he previously worked with, however headstrong, would always abide by the legal advice of the Attorney General, and it is important that the CE of the HKSAR should stay that way.

有無人解釋下依句 睇唔明

在位律政司司長呢七年期間,我多次給予曾生法律意見

在位律政司司長呢七年期間,我屢為時任特首曾生提供法律意見
咁譯好啲

Numerous occasions呢到用廣東話"周不時"十分貼切
2017-02-25 12:56:49
留名
2017-02-25 13:14:42
好簡單易明,同時突顯到論點
2017-02-25 14:15:43
Btw 讀咗幾年,習慣咗依套英語方式
我諗我依家返去dse 考writing 應該得5

你寫到佢咁有5**都得

5**呢啲笑撚死人嘅野就算啦
2017-02-25 14:16:20
Btw 讀咗幾年,習慣咗依套英語方式
我諗我依家返去dse 考writing 應該得5

你寫到佢咁有5**都得

5**呢啲笑撚死人嘅野就算啦

其實要寫到咁都好難
2017-02-25 18:44:06
2017-02-25 18:59:11
留名
2017-02-26 23:26:25
留名 學英文
2017-02-27 03:08:06
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

曲線姐

大法官曾經係一本書提及一個係庭上能言善辯嘅大狀能該係點,啲英文都係唔難,句句都好短:
"Dress neatly, not slovenly. Be well-groomed. Your voice must be pleasing, not harsh or discordant. Pitch it so that all can hear without strain. Pronounce your consonants. Do not slur words. Speak not too fast nor yet too slow. All these things are commonplace but they are so often forgotten that I warn you against mistakes I see made daily. No hands in pockets. It shows slovenliness. No fidgetting with pencil or with gown. It shows nervousness. No whispering with neighbours. It shows lack of respect. No 'ers' or 'ums'. It shows that you are slow-thinking, not knowing what to say next. Avoid mannerisms like the plague. It distracts attention. Don't be dull. Don't repeat yourself too often. Don't be long-winded. All these lose you your hearers: and once you have lost them, you are done for. You can never get them back - not so as to get them to listen attentively."

dse 會係咩level
2017-02-27 03:15:36
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

曲線姐

"Dress neatly, not slovenly. Be well-groomed. Your voice must be pleasing, not harsh or discordant. Pitch it so that all can hear without strain. Pronounce your consonants. Do not slur words. Speak not too fast nor yet too slow. All these things are commonplace but they are so often forgotten that I warn you against mistakes I see made daily. No hands in pockets. It shows slovenliness. No fidgetting with pencil or with gown. It shows nervousness. No whispering with neighbours. It shows lack of respect. No 'ers' or 'ums'. It shows that you are slow-thinking, not knowing what to say next. Avoid mannerisms like the plague. It distracts attention. Don't be dull. Don't repeat yourself too often. Don't be long-winded. All these lose you your hearers: and once you have lost them, you are done for. You can never get them back - not so as to get them to listen attentively."

dse 會係咩level

5**...*
2017-02-27 03:35:17
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

曲線姐

dse 會係咩level

5**...*

Ching 都無complex sentence structure 得imperative oral就話姐
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞