2017-02-24 12:49:17
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

曲線姐

大法官曾經係一本書提及一個係庭上能言善辯嘅大狀能該係點,啲英文都係唔難,句句都好短:
"Dress neatly, not slovenly. Be well-groomed. Your voice must be pleasing, not harsh or discordant. Pitch it so that all can hear without strain. Pronounce your consonants. Do not slur words. Speak not too fast nor yet too slow. All these things are commonplace but they are so often forgotten that I warn you against mistakes I see made daily. No hands in pockets. It shows slovenliness. No fidgetting with pencil or with gown. It shows nervousness. No whispering with neighbours. It shows lack of respect. No 'ers' or 'ums'. It shows that you are slow-thinking, not knowing what to say next. Avoid mannerisms like the plague. It distracts attention. Don't be dull. Don't repeat yourself too often. Don't be long-winded. All these lose you your hearers: and once you have lost them, you are done for. You can never get them back - not so as to get them to listen attentively."
2017-02-24 12:49:23
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

咪係
我夠膽講,用深字唔包高分,行文流暢更加重要
2017-02-24 12:49:51
可能封信害左佢 共狗就係唔想司法獨立呀

你都痴線
宜家係講緊入去坐呀
仲同你講 "你還有黨" 呀?!
宜家係共狗放過佢 689 唔肯放呀 on9
2017-02-24 12:51:38
2017-02-24 12:51:51
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

曲線姐

"Dress neatly, not slovenly. Be well-groomed. Your voice must be pleasing, not harsh or discordant. Pitch it so that all can hear without strain. Pronounce your consonants. Do not slur words. Speak not too fast nor yet too slow. All these things are commonplace but they are so often forgotten that I warn you against mistakes I see made daily. No hands in pockets. It shows slovenliness. No fidgetting with pencil or with gown. It shows nervousness. No whispering with neighbours. It shows lack of respect. No 'ers' or 'ums'. It shows that you are slow-thinking, not knowing what to say next. Avoid mannerisms like the plague. It distracts attention. Don't be dull. Don't repeat yourself too often. Don't be long-winded. All these lose you your hearers: and once you have lost them, you are done for. You can never get them back - not so as to get them to listen attentively."

我有機會親眼係Court 見過Mr. Wong SC cross-examine witness 既風采
佢既用字真係唔深,語氣好nice,但係個witness (CPA) 俾佢盤到淆哂
2017-02-24 12:55:11
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

曲線姐

講起呢啲大砲,我諗起以前上終院有睇過Lord Pannick係到make submission,英國啲大砲好撚勁
遲啲游梁案佢做代表上訴一方,大把花生
2017-02-24 12:55:43
簡而精 絕大部分既字都識 點解我會寫唔出好似佢咁嫁

法律訓練人思路清晰,呢樣係用字精準第一步

梁美芬 何君堯呢

呢啲undergrad邊間廢U
2017-02-24 12:56:08
d英文顯淺得黎又好得體
完美示範英文唔係一味靠用深字

好多法官判案都係咁 得閒睇下順便學英文同法律

可以睇下Lord Denning寫嘅書

Brain of Britain 都上連登

2017-02-24 12:56:57
Billy ng勁過佢啦d英文
律政師wo 深字同必殺phase都冇

咪係,睇佢連ce都過唔到

幾時開始好既英文=要用好多難字
用啱字最重要

曲線姐

講起呢啲大砲,我諗起以前上終院有睇過Lord Pannick係到make submission,英國啲大砲好撚勁
遲啲游梁案佢做代表上訴一方,大把花生

英國d 砲wor
2017-02-24 12:57:46
j到濕哂
2017-02-24 12:59:56
d英文顯淺得黎又好得體
完美示範英文唔係一味靠用深字

好多法官判案都係咁 得閒睇下順便學英文同法律

可以睇下Lord Denning寫嘅書

Brain of Britain 都上連登

Your Lordship 今日打咩呔

😂😂😂
個排成日比女權撚屌我好唔爽
早輪審完EU單案又比Brexit派屌🙄
都係QC個陣好,有錢收又有glory
上youtube睇下我個5-min啦
2017-02-24 13:00:04
d英文顯淺得黎又好得體
完美示範英文唔係一味靠用深字

好多法官判案都係咁 得閒睇下順便學英文同法律

可以睇下Lord Denning寫嘅書

Brain of Britain 都上連登

今日打咩tie?
2017-02-24 13:00:58
留名
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞