[HOWAY THE LADS] 紐卡素 16-17 英冠討論區 (2)

1001 回覆
8 Like 1 Dislike
2017-04-26 14:27:51
Daily Star: Newcastle have agreed personal terms with Christian Atsu and have the option to sign him for £6.5m from Chelsea. #NUFC

Guardian: Andros Townsend returning to Newcastle this summer also seems a real possibility. #NUFC

Guardian: Newcastle have conducted background checks on Burnley striker Andre Gray and have had discussions about Daniel Sturridge. #NUFC

http://AS.com : Rafa Benítez will be handed a £70m transfer budget by owner Mike Ashley this summer. #NUFC

一升班啲轉會新聞又爆哂出黎
2017-04-26 14:29:53
Daily Star: Newcastle have agreed personal terms with Christian Atsu and have the option to sign him for £6.5m from Chelsea. #NUFC

Guardian: Andros Townsend returning to Newcastle this summer also seems a real possibility. #NUFC

Guardian: Newcastle have conducted background checks on Burnley striker Andre Gray and have had discussions about Daniel Sturridge. #NUFC

http://AS.com : Rafa Benítez will be handed a £70m transfer budget by owner Mike Ashley this summer. #NUFC

一升班啲轉會新聞又爆哂出黎

前三單幾正,第四肥佬比70m咁小 有d擔心
2017-04-26 14:31:35

一升班啲轉會新聞又爆哂出黎

前三單幾正,第四肥佬比70m咁小 有d擔心

肥賓真係好撚鐘意唐僧
2017-04-26 14:40:12
Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez is set to ask for £100m to relaunch the Magpies in the Premier League next season. (Daily Mirror)

Rafa Benitez wants £100m to revamp his Newcastle United squad. (The Sun)

可信性自己衡量
2017-04-26 14:44:18
Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez is set to ask for £100m to relaunch the Magpies in the Premier League next season. (Daily Mirror)

Rafa Benitez wants £100m to revamp his Newcastle United squad. (The Sun)

可信性自己衡量

我地唔係大球會,我估得40m
2017-04-26 15:03:29

一升班啲轉會新聞又爆哂出黎

前三單幾正,第四肥佬比70m咁小 有d擔心

70m 算多啦, 仲可以加埋賣人嘅錢
何況唔洗一步到位, 下年中遊搏下杯仔好過
2017-04-26 15:05:03

一升班啲轉會新聞又爆哂出黎

atsu如果可以唔要既話我都想唔要

好平庸
2017-04-26 15:22:29
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/rafa-benitez-newcastle-transfers-budget-12944802

Newcastle won’t go public on how much they have to spend but it is believed that Benitez could be allowed to spend up to £100million this summer.

As reported in the Chronicle yesterday, Benitez’s priority list includes a new centre-forward, left-winger, full-back cover and a new centre-back.

He will also aim to sign an influential central midfielder as the club look to bolster their options.

And there will be a recruitment drive on the Under-23 front to provide more back-up Benitez’s first team.

黨報話肥佬會開綠燈, 100M
2017-04-26 15:26:55

一升班啲轉會新聞又爆哂出黎

前三單幾正,第四肥佬比70m咁小 有d擔心

肥賓真係好撚鐘意唐僧

—開始點解不外借?
2017-04-26 15:28:47

一升班啲轉會新聞又爆哂出黎

前三單幾正,第四肥佬比70m咁小 有d擔心

肥賓真係好撚鐘意唐僧

—開始點解不外借?

佢上季份約有release clause
2017-04-26 15:31:07
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-asked-future-newcastle-12939449

He said: “My feelings when I walked on the pitch were similar to what I have been feeling all year.

“The fans have been amazing with me, their loyalty and everything it means to being a top team like this, with the city behind you.

“That is why I decided to stay, and now I am even happier than before that I made this decision.

“I am really proud and really pleased.”

When asked about recruitment and the future, he said: “Now is the time to enjoy what we have done.

“I am sure if we do the right things, we have to prepare everything to be strong enough for the Premier League.

“We have to wait and enjoy it, play another two games and see where we are.”

Benitez was also asked in his post-game Press conference if he would be here next season.

He responded: “You never know, that is football. I am really pleased to be here, and really happy and proud for everything we have achieved.

“Hopefully, we can put in the foundations for something that will be a guarantee for the future.

“What we need is to enjoy today, and after we will see where we are.”

字裡行間睇唔到佢係想走,
除左一句: "You never know, that is football."
班傳媒將呢句無限放大

hopefully果段好似是重點

關鍵都係肥佬會唔會干涉買人,怕佢又專係法甲乙執貨,雖然都有好野 但懶野都唔小

法國人,不了

其實國籍唔重要
但Carr就真係不了

近年來買既法國人有邊個好
好個d又會有問題

卡比耶
2017-04-26 15:38:33
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-asked-future-newcastle-12939449

He said: “My feelings when I walked on the pitch were similar to what I have been feeling all year.

“The fans have been amazing with me, their loyalty and everything it means to being a top team like this, with the city behind you.

“That is why I decided to stay, and now I am even happier than before that I made this decision.

When asked about recruitment and the future, he said: “Now is the time to enjoy what we have done.

“I am sure if we do the right things, we have to prepare everything to be strong enough for the Premier League.

Benitez was also asked in his post-game Press conference if he would be here next season.

He responded: “You never know, that is football. I am really pleased to be here, and really happy and proud for everything we have achieved.

“Hopefully, we can put in the foundations for something that will be a guarantee for the future.

字裡行間睇唔到佢係想走,
班傳媒將呢句無限放大

hopefully果段好似是重點

法國人,不了

其實國籍唔重要
但Carr就真係不了

近年來買既法國人有邊個好
好個d又會有問題

卡比耶

施素高
2017-04-26 15:43:43

字裡行間睇唔到佢係想走,
班傳媒將呢句無限放大

hopefully果段好似是重點

法國人,不了

其實國籍唔重要
但Carr就真係不了

近年來買既法國人有邊個好
好個d又會有問題

卡比耶

施素高

Thauvin Cabella Obertan
2017-04-26 15:44:06

hopefully果段好似是重點

法國人,不了

其實國籍唔重要
但Carr就真係不了

近年來買既法國人有邊個好
好個d又會有問題

卡比耶

施素高

嚴格來說真路拿算唔算最成功法國收購
2017-04-26 15:46:52

法國人,不了

其實國籍唔重要
但Carr就真係不了

近年來買既法國人有邊個好
好個d又會有問題

卡比耶

施素高

嚴格來說真路拿算唔算最成功法國收購

羅拔呢
2017-04-26 15:59:08
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/rafa-benitez-newcastle-transfers-budget-12944802

Newcastle won’t go public on how much they have to spend but it is believed that Benitez could be allowed to spend up to £100million this summer.

As reported in the Chronicle yesterday, Benitez’s priority list includes a new centre-forward, left-winger, full-back cover and a new centre-back.

He will also aim to sign an influential central midfielder as the club look to bolster their options.

And there will be a recruitment drive on the Under-23 front to provide more back-up Benitez’s first team.

黨報話肥佬會開綠燈, 100M

而家既100M只係夠買5個唐辛...
2017-04-26 16:03:16
不過如果真係有一億我真係唔係幾想ff埋d GRAY WILSON呢類質素既球員...

起碼都簽個羅拔臣,哈利麥佳亞,米高堅尼,施古臣呢類高質少少既...
2017-04-26 16:35:04
BREAKING: NUFC managing director Lee Charnley arrested after HMRC investigation into transfer activity. More to follow @MailSport

光頭佬俾人拉鳩咗
2017-04-26 16:58:46
BREAKING: NUFC managing director Lee Charnley arrested after HMRC investigation into transfer activity. More to follow @MailSport

光頭佬俾人拉鳩咗

West Ham's London Stadium was raided at around 8am this morning. The club is being investigated over their activity surrounding transfers and the involvement of player agents, and cooperated when asked to hand over documents.

全英大地震
2017-04-26 16:59:56

光頭佬俾人拉鳩咗

West Ham's London Stadium was raided at around 8am this morning. The club is being investigated over their activity surrounding transfers and the involvement of player agents, and cooperated when asked to hand over documents.

全英大地震

光頭佬你自己衰好喇, 唔好累到球會
2017-04-26 17:02:02

喺利POST見到
2017-04-26 17:03:40

光頭佬俾人拉鳩咗

全英大地震

光頭佬你自己衰好喇, 唔好累到球會

比稅局查
2017-04-26 17:16:50

光頭佬俾人拉鳩咗

全英大地震

光頭佬你自己衰好喇, 唔好累到球會

比稅局查

巴打們啱啱上面先講緊買咗好多法國水貨
話口未完光頭李就俾人拉咗
單嘢法國嗰邊有幫手查同拉人
唔通呢個就係呢幾年入法國水貨嘅原因
光頭李自己衰好啦唔好累我地
2017-04-26 17:37:50

光頭佬俾人拉鳩咗

全英大地震

光頭佬你自己衰好喇, 唔好累到球會

比稅局查

巴打們啱啱上面先講緊買咗好多法國水貨
話口未完光頭李就俾人拉咗
單嘢法國嗰邊有幫手查同拉人
唔通呢個就係呢幾年入法國水貨嘅原因
光頭李自己衰好啦唔好累我地

呢幾年入法國貨入到個朵係法國臭曬

之前買mbiwa定唔知cabella果時對面個主席話唔多再想同我地做生意
2017-04-26 18:35:28
有起色個時搞單咁既野
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞