18都chur
渣架
利伸:未試過

識讀緊係讀21cre

利伸:最多只係試過18cre

我有個同學overload到廿四學分,又上莊又玩樂團又robotic team,GPA依然過三
2017-08-23 17:12:49
2017-08-23 17:17:19

SUST 1000 - Introduction to Sustainability (3 units)

Description

This course introduces students to the full scope of the issues related to the sustainability of humanity on a planet with limited natural and social capacities. The principal contributions of science, engineering, business management, the social sciences and humanities to understanding and resolving these issues will be reviewed, providing students with a gateway to further studies in sustainability.
2017-08-23 17:19:13

Description

This course introduces students to the full scope of the issues related to the sustainability of humanity on a planet with limited natural and social capacities. The principal contributions of science, engineering, business management, the social sciences and humanities to understanding and resolving these issues will be reviewed, providing students with a gateway to further studies in sustainability.

你cop個 description 出嚟做乜
2017-08-23 17:22:44

Ust space 度有兩個 comment 可以參考
2017-08-23 17:22:49

Description

你cop個 description 出嚟做乜

【取自ust.space】 《SUST1000評論》

Content

mostly simple concepts based on high school knowledge

Teaching

5-6 lecturer in total.
each of them comes from departments of engineering, science and business schools respectively
Every lecturer has their own teaching style.
some read powerpoints only, some encourage student discussion.

Grading

quite good, mean is around B to B+

Workload

the workload is quite low.

1.Short in-class quizzes at the end of key sections of the course (40%)
2. Completion of a project to be presented in the final sessions of the course (60%)
In-class quizzes

There will be 5 in-class quizzes, each worth 10% of the total course grade. Your best four results will be counted to the final grade

——————————————————————————

Content

It has a really broad content regarding sustainability, from its science perpective, toward business and engineering perspective. The class was heavy on lectures but shifted toward interaction in a small classroom.

Teaching

Some instructors were enjoyable, some were total crap. Karen is not teaching anymore next semester so I guess there will be more crap instructors than decent ones. Oops.

Grading

Grading was OK, but I think for very easy quizzes and project assignment, they shouldn't had curved the course. I was scared for my life waiting for my grades.

The group project was worth 60% percent, which was hella lot, compared to the amount of workload we had to do.

Workload

5 quizzes, only 4 taken into final grade. 10% each. They started giving really short and easy quizzes (5 to 10 multicle choices) but changed it to a more problem solving essay kind of questions in the middle of the course. They were still "treading the water" and used us as guinea pigs. I think giving 5-MC-quiz a 10% weight is a bit saddistic, but some people like it that way.
There's no midterm and no finals. Only a group project that worth 60 whopping percent. Group members were randomized. You had to pick one out of 6 instructors as your mentor.
2017-08-23 17:25:49

Description

你cop個 description 出嚟做乜

Content

Teaching

5-6 lecturer in total.
each of them comes from departments of engineering, science and business schools respectively

Grading

Workload

2. Completion of a project to be presented in the final sessions of the course (60%)
In-class quizzes

There will be 5 in-class quizzes, each worth 10% of the total course grade. Your best four results will be counted to the final grade

Content

It has a really broad content regarding sustainability, from its science perpective, toward business and engineering perspective. The class was heavy on lectures but shifted toward interaction in a small classroom.

Teaching

Some instructors were enjoyable, some were total crap. Karen is not teaching anymore next semester so I guess there will be more crap instructors than decent ones. Oops.

Grading

Grading was OK, but I think for very easy quizzes and project assignment, they shouldn't had curved the course. I was scared for my life waiting for my grades.

The group project was worth 60% percent, which was hella lot, compared to the amount of workload we had to do.

Workload

5 quizzes, only 4 taken into final grade. 10% each. They started giving really short and easy quizzes (5 to 10 multicle choices) but changed it to a more problem solving essay kind of questions in the middle of the course. They were still "treading the water" and used us as guinea pigs. I think giving 5-MC-quiz a 10% weight is a bit saddistic, but some people like it that way.
There's no midterm and no finals. Only a group project that worth 60 whopping percent. Group members were randomized. You had to pick one out of 6 instructors as your mentor.

本身都有睇,不過見太少comments 唔知好唔好
2017-08-23 17:27:34
[quote
[/quote]
我星期一都無飯食
2017-08-23 17:27:56

Description

你cop個 description 出嚟做乜

Content

Teaching

5-6 lecturer in total.

Grading

Workload

In-class quizzes

Content

Teaching

Grading

Workload

本身都有睇,不過見太少comments 唔知好唔好

好多班都係冇乜評論,add/drop坐落去上最實際
2017-08-23 17:39:43
[quote

我星期一都無飯食[/quote]
反正ust九月排足半個鐘都唔會有飯食
2017-08-23 17:40:40

Thx巴打
2017-08-23 17:42:58

Thx巴打

add drop完就
出grade就
2017-08-23 17:46:47
點解個個cc都有project
明恰毒撚姐
2017-08-23 17:55:22

Thx巴打

add drop完就
出grade就

係咪都爛grade㗎啦
2017-08-23 18:02:32
點解個個cc都有project
明恰毒撚姐

2017-08-23 18:06:26
點解個個cc都有project
明恰毒撚姐

2017-08-23 18:07:24
chaeyeon改唔改埋名g持pristin啊
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞