[黃Viu] 韓劇《完美的結婚公式》成勛、鄭侑敏、陳智熙、李敏英

464 回覆
6 Like 6 Dislike
2023-12-09 11:14:31
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] Interview with Author of Web Novel of 'Perfect Marriage' Lee Beom Bae, “The actors showed more than 90% synchronization with the original characters.” [Part 2] ❤ @hi_bambe

Q5. The revenge scenes in the web novel 『The Perfect Marriage』 gained great popularity by offering cider. Is there a cider revenge scene in the drama that you really want to see on video? This is the scene where Han Yi Joo informs Yoo Se Hyuk, who was in love with Han Yu Ra, of the break-off of the engagement. It was shown briefly in the teaser, but I'm curious how it would be expressed in the main story. I thought it had the most impact, so I used it as the opening scene in the novel.

Q6. In the opinion of the original author, what is the ‘point to watch’ of the drama <The Perfect Marriage>? Readers really liked the two main characters’ I think those parts will be expressed well in the drama because Sung Hoon and Jung Yoo Min have good chemistry. In addition, it is expected that the performance of the three-dimensional villains and the in-laws, who will become Han Yi Joo's limited love interest, will be the highlights.

Q7. Following the web novel, what kind of work do you hope the drama <The Perfect Marriage> will be remembered for? <The Perfect Marriage> has elements of a perfect marriage, but if you look closely, it is a warm work about family affection. I hope viewers will also remember it as a warm work. I was very happy while writing the web novel 『The Essence of a Perfect Marriage』. I hope the viewers are always happy too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0nTc2KJ0rr/
2023-12-10 16:13:29
2023-12-11 21:29:52
2023-12-11 21:36:47
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[Interview] Author of ‘The Perfect Marriage’: “Are you the author Im Sung Han? Infinite Glory” [Part 1] ❤

“Is the writer Lim Seo-ra of ‘The Perfect Marriage’ the writer Lim Seong-han?”

This is a question that was recently posted on an online community specializing in dramas. It was the MBN weekend drama 'The Perfect Marriage' that was praised for its fast-paced plot, captivating story, and characters with strong personalities. Even if there were people who hadn't seen it, there was no one who could only watch it once. When it became known that the author's name was 'Im Seo-ra' in a work that provided intense immersion, there were even reactions such as "Isn't it the author Im Seong-Han?" In an interview with Hankyung.com after the show ended, writer Lim Seo-ra laughed and said, "I heard that too, but it's just an honor," and "It's not true at all."

'The Perfect Marriage' is a drama about the romance between a woman, Han Yi-Joo, who chooses a contract marriage to get revenge on her husband & family, and a man, Seo Do Guk, who postpones the contract marriage to take her as his wife. According to global OTT platform Rakuten Viki, 'The Perfect Marriage' was released in the US, Canada, UK, France, New Zealand, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, It took first place in a total of 74 countries, including the Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain. There are 144 countries in the top 5 charts.

‘The Perfect Marriage’ is based on the popular web novel of the same name. Writer Lim, who condensed the vast content of a total of 114 episodes into 12 & presented them with a sense of speed, said, "It still doesn't really feel real," and added, "People around me say they enjoyed it, and when I heard that reactions from overseas were coming, I thought, 'Ah, it's really over.'" said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0shh3jp6Ek/
2023-12-11 21:38:04
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[Interview] Author of ‘The Perfect Marriage’: “Are you the author Im Sung Han? Infinite Glory” [Part 2] ❤

Writer Lim, who wrote a regression following her previous work KBS 2TV's 'I Feel Good to Die', said, "That's why I decided to do this work." She added, "Isn't a regression a fantasy setting that allows you to do what you can't do now? Yi Joo is a regression. She said, “After realizing what she wants, she carries out it without hesitation. This part touched my heart, and I liked Do-Guk, a dedicated male character who helps her.”

“When I first mentioned this web novel to people around me, many people said that it was a ‘cliche gift set.’ If it was made incorrectly, it could put pressure on fans of the original work. So I thought it should be developed quickly. “We included stages where secrets are revealed so that viewers can watch with curiosity.”

She also expressed her gratitude to the field staff & actors who worked with her to ensure that the author's intentions were well reflected. In particular, she said about Sung Hoon and Jung Yoo Min, "They fit the characters perfectly." She also said, "I was surprised that they matched so well when I saw the wedding scene. The combination of their looks was really good."

"Sung-Hoon's unique cool feeling & low voice matched the image of a 'dangerous man' I had when reading the original work. I think he did a good job of expressing the part where he is infinitely warm to Yi Joo, but harsh on those who threaten him. “Jung Yoo-min met me before the full script reading & we had time to read the script together, and at that point I thought, ‘There’s no need to worry at all.’ I wanted to protect her as she was delicate, but she was an antagonist to the strong-willed Yi Joo.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0shq4rJAft/
2023-12-11 21:39:30
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[Interview] Author of ‘The Perfect Marriage’: “Are you the author Im Sung Han? Infinite Glory” [Part 3] ❤

In addition to the main couple, writer Lim expressed her gratitude & affection for each actor & character. In particular, writer Lim said to actress Lee Mi-sook, who played the role of Cha Yeon-hwa, Do-guk's mother, "She was someone I really wanted to do while writing this character." She added, "Mrs. Cha Yeon-hwa is different from her previous mother-in-law in some ways, and this is more lovely than the script. “You expressed it in a strange way,” she said.

Although the drama ended in 6 weeks, writer Lim spent almost a year since the beginning of this year focusing on the 'perfect marriage standard'. Although a year has passed by with only one episode of the drama aired, writer Lim expressed her gratitude, saying, “It was such a fun time.”

"What I felt while working on the previous work & while writing this one again, was that although I couldn't actually go back, I could live with the mindset that I had returned.They say that when you die & come back to life, your mind changes. Even if you don't go back, think & express what you want as if you did it. If you do this, I think you can meet someone who supports that feeling. I hope that those who watch ‘Perfect Marriage’ will think & express what is for them. I support you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0sh019Joyi/
2023-12-11 21:40:52
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[Interview] Exclusive: Sung Hoon on Perfect Marriage Revenge and love for Indian curry [Part 1] ❤ @sunghoon1983

In an exclusive interview with The Hindustan Times actor Sung Hoon spoke about his reasons for coming on board Perfect Marriage Revenge.

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, Perfect Marriage Revenge follows the story of Han Yi Joo (Jung Yoo Min) who has not only had a loveless upbringing from her parents but is also married to a man who does not love her. She is devastated to know that the woman her husband is attracted to is none other than her sister.

A twist in fate leads Yi Joo to right the wrongs in her life. She enters into a contract marriage with a man named Seo Do Guk (Sung Hoon) the heir to a vast fortune and to settle scores with her husband and family.
In an exclusive interview with The Hindustan Times actor Sung Hoon spoke about his reasons for coming on board Perfect Marriage Revenge.

Though the story is about his character aligning with Yi Joo in her plans for retribution, he says, “My character is aware that Yi Joo is driven by several impulses, and he tries to help her get back on the right path. Seo Do Guk’s character is quite different from Yi Joo’s, but he is willing to adjust everything for her. Even the things he doesn’t understand, he strives to understand as he comes to love her."
He further adds that the story blends in an interesting narrative of each character’s arc and their circumstances, which is bound to have the viewers invested in the story.

A swimming champion, until an injury made him give up the sport, Sung Hoon started as a model before breaking out as an actor. His breakthrough role came in the supernatural romance drama New Tales Of Gisaeng in 2011. From playing the antagonist in Faith (2012), a professional MMA fighter in the rom-com Oh! My Venus to the rich heir in the mini-series Noble My Love (2015). It was his turn as the model turned professional golfer in Five Enough ( 2016) and as the heir to a fortune in romantic comedy My Secret Romance that bumped his popularity.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0s80Z1JJCA/
2023-12-11 21:42:40
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[Interview] Exclusive: Sung Hoon on Perfect Marriage Revenge and love for Indian curry [Part 2] ❤ @sunghoon1983

He played a cold and aloof CEO in Level Up (2019), a lawyer caught in a loveless marriage in Love (ft: Marriage Divorce in 2021) and an accidental father in Woori The Virgin (2022). With several stints in mainstream as well as independent films & shows, he says his process is that of a keen observer.
“While taking on various roles, I always make an effort to understand & express the occupational traits that the character possesses. Every piece of work is a huge challenge for me. I always strive to do my best under any given circumstances. For me, learning means working together with colleagues, both seniors and juniors, as well as fellow actors, actresses and the production staff, to learn from each of them. I'm always eager to find out my shortcomings by observing those people around me to improve myself and learning from them.”

When asked what's the first thing that draws him to a project, is it the story, the character or the director, his answer is clear. “I don't want to pinpoint and proceed with just one reason to choose a project; I believe embracing everything you mentioned is the best answer. If I had to set an order among them, I would start by reading the story, wouldn't I? After all, the beginning of any project starts with some story itself”.

The 40-year-old star wears many hats, he is also a DJ and singer. So how does he balance his many careers? He responds with a laugh, “Rather than balance, acting and work are my priorities. DJing started as a hobby, and I like listening to music, so I do it whenever I have time.”

Looking for roles that would allow him to embrace and showcase new facets of himself, Sung Hoon says if he were to describe himself as an actor in one word, would be “pure youth”.

Given the popularity and exponential viewership of K-dramas in India, Sung Hoon reveals he is a fan of Indian movies & curry. “If you invite me anytime, I will come running. I know some of the movies & I like curry,” he signs off with a broad smile.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0s9XLXp38f/
2023-12-12 00:40:21
2023-12-12 21:15:52
2023-12-16 11:07:22
2023-12-17 10:00:45
viu app見到第一眼以為係泰劇
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞