野種個種都繼續係野種

狗血劇嘅極致
2023-12-05 13:30:22
後尾執返正啦
野種都仲係野種
攬炒埋前男友一家人
2023-12-05 22:00:29
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] ‘Perfect Marriage Revenge’ ranked first in 74 countries. K-return romance captivates overseas ❤

Topping global charts from the US and UK to Brazil and Mexico

K-return romance revenge drama ‘Perfect Marriage Revenge’ ranked first in 74 countries.

According to Rakuten Viki, a global OTT platform specializing in Asian entertainment content, the MBN drama 'Perfect Marriage Revenge' was released in the US, Canada, the UK, and It ranked first in a total of 74 countries, including France, New Zealand, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain. There are 144 countries in the top 5 charts.

The drama 'Perfect Marriage Revenge', which recorded its highest viewership rating of 2.9% (Nielsen Korea, based on paid households), depicts Seo Do Guk (Sung Hoon) and Han Yi Joo (Jung Yoo Min) being happy without giving in to their fate after completing their revenge on Cider. It received favorable reviews from viewers for its ‘full happy ending’.

Local reactions to Rakuten Viki are also positive. Rakuten Viki's rating was the highest, 9.8 points (out of 10), and about 13,000 reviews were written, proving keen interest in the 'standard of a perfect marriage.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0dzls7pNQ6/
2023-12-05 22:04:23
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] #JungYooMin, “I feel the weight of my first lead role. I’d be lying if I said I was disappointed with the viewer ratings” [Interview ①]

Actress Jung Yoo Min @yourmeaning_ revealed her thoughts on taking on her first leading role in a drama through the drama '#PerfectMarriageRevenge'.

First, on this day, Jung Yoo-Min said, "During filming, the plot unfolded faster than I expected, so I had fun following along in viewer mode." She added, "I think the maintenance of beauty must have made me look gaunt due to continuous filming, but fortunately, I think there were some parts that were filmed beautifully. Happy ending, good punishment, evil ending. “I am also satisfied,” he said.

Regarding the romantic acting, Jung Yoo-Min said, "The romance with an unmarried man was different from the previous work 'Red Balloon', but when #SungHoon appeared pretty, he told me to 'just trust your brother and follow me'. I did a good job filming it with a new feel." "I was mindful of the opinion that it would be difficult to set up a regression due to its nature, but I was also worried that it would be awkward for viewers. Still, I hoped that they would follow along well, so I caught the details well, and the post-production work went well, so I think they were glad to see such a development," he continued.

“It would be a lie if I said I was disappointed that the viewership rating did not exceed 3%, but many people watched it on other platforms such as OTT, so there was interest from overseas, and I think I am not concerned about the viewership ratings. I was unable to watch the last broadcast, watched the reaction to the drama, and chatted with my colleagues through KakaoTalk. “I think we kept in touch and looked forward to it.”

Jung Yoo-min said, "I wanted to do well as my first leading role, but I felt a lot of things I needed to improve as an actor with a sense of weight and responsibility, and I was grateful that there were also things I learned. It was a work that finished well in a good atmosphere and had great meaning."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0dbpoOJ8qr/
2023-12-05 22:06:38
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] #JungYooMin "Sung Hoon, A Caring and Cheerful Tsundere. The kiss scene was hot in only episode 2" [Interview ②]

Jung Yoo Min said, "I filmed countless scenes, including accident scenes & melodrama scenes. It was hard because it was hot & I wanted to cut my hair." She added, "I was worried about matching the visual harmony with #SungHoon in setting all tone & manner. I also erased the 'red balloon' image. "I didn't even tie my hair. It was an irreversible choice. I discussed the tone & atmosphere of the lines with the director,".

Regarding her romantic relationship with Sung-hoon, Jung Yoo Min said, "I adapted quickly to Sung Hoon. He is a fun, caring & cheerful tsundere. He took good care of me, so I was able to immerse myself in the role without any inconveniences or differences. I fell in love with him naturally, so there were no difficulties."

“There was a kissing scene in episode 2, and it was filmed at Yeouido Park. I remember it as it was filmed after only a few readings. Yi Joo revealed her true feelings to Do-Gook & he listened to her very well & we were immersed in each other, so it was memorable. It was surprising that the kissing scene happened so quickly. The reaction & response seemed to be enthusiastic & it was good. Haha. Later, when filming a high-level scene, Sung Hoon oppa did push-ups & made jokes to create a comfortable atmosphere. It felt like things that could only be said between the two of us became more comfortable & our bond grew."

When asked about the adoption setting, Jung Yoo Min said, "It's something I had to be careful about, but I acted while worrying as much as possible not to cross the line in the flow of the play. I think I acted with caution for fear of being hurt by the lines or the situation." She continued, “I was grateful for the many compliments I received on my acting & since the drama first started, my Instagram followers have increased from 50,000 to 110.000.” She added, “My parents & people around me don’t know that I act, so they feel uncomfortable talking about me. She also said, "I didn't know, but they watched every episode & shed tears."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0ddCGCpFms/
2023-12-05 22:07:44
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] #JungYooMin “I was shy with Sung Hoon, but I did the kissing scene right away. I got a lot of candy.” [Part 1] ❤

In particular, the process of finding true love and happiness with Seo Do-Guk (#SungHoon) is a story that will make your home theater cry and make you laugh. That's why I'm curious about what the romantic relationship between Jung Yoo Min and Sung Hoon will be like. Jung Yoo Min expressed satisfaction, saying, “Sung Hoon said that I should trust him and follow him because he does a lot of romance, and he said that the result of trusting and following him was pretty, so I thought it was true.”

She continued, "Actually, I quickly adapted and got used to Sung Hoon oppa. His style itself is fun and cheerful, and he actually has a caring side. He takes good care of me, so I didn't feel any foreign feelings about him. I think there were things I naturally fell for as I got along with him." she praised Sung Hoon.

She continued, "He is a person with good energy on set. When the staff members were hot and tired, he handed them candy and told them to cheer up together, and he gave them candy like that. I also got a lot of candy and tried to take sweet pictures."

She also said, "I think I made an effort to become closer with him on the inside. I'm also very shy, and he's a bit shy, but I felt that my brother was trying to open his heart. As a result, it became easier and we could do things together. “Comfortable conversations took place, and the two of us became more connected, and we came to rely on each other out of mutual sympathy,” she said.

An interesting episode was also revealed. Jung Yoo Min said, "The kissing scene appeared in episode 2, and it was actually filmed in 2 episodes. It was filmed in a car at Yeouido Park, and the kissing scene went right after a few readings. I remember filming that scene. It was Yi Joo's first time in the play. "It was a scene with Do Guk, and there was actually that kind of immersion in each other. Viewers also asked if the kiss scene had already started so quickly. The chemistry between them was hot. I really like that scene," she recalled.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0dhzzepCx1/
2023-12-05 22:08:01
《完美結婚的公式》,痛快的復仇,美國→英國、法國、西班牙等74個國家位居第一

144個國家前五名
浪漫復仇劇《完美結婚的公式》包攬了全球第一。
5日,據全球OTT平臺Rakuten Viki透露,MBN電視劇《完美結婚的公式》在最後一集公開的一週(11月27日~12月4日)在美國、加拿大、英國、法國、新西蘭、比利時、丹麥、瑞士、荷蘭,葡萄牙和西班牙等74個國家佔據了第一位。 進入前5名的國家也達到了144個。
創下自身最高收視率2.9%(尼爾森韓國,收費家庭標準)的電視劇《完美結婚的公式》在劇中徐道國(成勛飾)和韓苡珠(鄭侑敏飾)完成汽水報復後,不屈服於既定的命運,盡情享受"被堵住的幸福結局"獲得了觀衆的好評。
Rakuten Viki當地用戶的反應也非常積極。 Rakuten Viki用戶評分最高爲9.8分(10分滿分),評論約1萬3千多個,對"完美結婚的公式"的熱烈響應不斷。
特別是11月30日在網上進行的樂天維克"K-Drama Day"中,"完美結婚的公式"演員成勛通過驚喜直播與全世界韓國電視劇粉絲們打招呼,回應粉絲們的支持,讓人切實感受到了其人氣。 此前,成勛不僅憑藉《完美的結婚公式》,還憑藉《Level UP》、《我在路上撿到了藝人》、《我們從今天開始》、《焦急的羅曼史》等作品,在樂天VIKI內一直備受喜愛,鞏固了"值得信賴的演員"的地位。
Rakuten Viki是提供亞洲電視劇及電影的美國視頻流媒體服務,服務在美洲和歐洲、中東、大洋洲、印度等全世界190多個國家。 目前正在提供韓劇《今天也很可愛》、《白天升起的月亮》、《婚禮大捷》等。

https://www.newsculture.press/news/articleView.html?idxno=537972&fbclid=IwAR0Yq6JqfCZ7COnokB342G3lM-VwIB4Ia0KkBicuDxEkzC-caTmfehFy1eQ

來源:Sunflower - 성훈成勛Sunghoon 台灣後援會
https://www.facebook.com/SunflowerSunghoonTW
2023-12-05 22:08:42
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] Jung Yoo Min “I was shy with Sung Hoon, but I did the kissing scene right away. I got a lot of candy.” [Part 2] ❤

An interesting episode was also revealed. Jung Yoo Min said, "The kissing scene appeared in episode 2, and it was actually filmed in 2 episodes. It was filmed in a car at Yeouido Park, and the kissing scene went right after a few readings. I remember filming that scene. It was Yi Joo's first time in the play. "It was a scene with Do Guk, and there was actually that kind of immersion in each other. Viewers also asked if the kiss scene had already started so quickly. The chemistry between them was hot. I really like that scene," she recalled.

As for showing a more high-level scene afterward, she said with a laugh, "After that, I joked and told him to exercise because he looked sexy. I was able to film it a little more comfortably at that time."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0dh94RJxHR/
2023-12-06 08:20:19
最後編導都唔理重生過咗一年後同一個人係同一個空間嘅衝突問題
2023-12-06 08:38:43
原本果個消失左?
2023-12-06 08:57:22
重生回到1年前去逆轉原定個命運 咁應該係同一時空下有個過住原本命運嘅同一個人未死 兩個苡珠兩個道國會在同一空間生存中…

第11集有段去問神婆 神婆答咗等於冇答咁

手腕條數字冇咗後續…

所以到底原本小說係重生問題上係點樣寫?
2023-12-06 08:58:57
阿哥殺唔到果度 數字消失下啦
2023-12-06 08:59:22
重生回到1年前去逆轉原定個命運 咁應該係同一時空下有個過住原本命運嘅同一個人未死 兩個苡珠兩個道國會在同一空間生存中…

第11集有段去問神婆 神婆答咗等於冇答咁

手腕條數字冇咗後續…

所以到底原本小說係重生問題上係點樣寫?
阿哥殺唔到果度 數字消失
2023-12-06 09:14:08
即係… 解釋咗
2023-12-06 09:48:54
應該死果刻 冇死到 咪繼續生存囉
2023-12-06 09:50:48
2023-12-07 00:34:04
男女主應該係時光倒流咁回到過去,所以一年前都係得一個男主一個女主
2023-12-07 01:19:18
終於睇完12集 其實幾好睇 但時光倒流會唔會太遲講
2023-12-07 08:04:16
因為要先復仇
2023-12-09 11:10:07
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] Interview with Director Oh Sang Won and Author Lee Beom Bae of the drama 'Perfect Marriage Revenge' [Part 1] ❤

Director Oh Sang Won, “Sung Hoon is a melodrama master, and Jung Yoo Min is a coexistence of good and evil”. Writer Lee Beom Bae “Actors are more than 90% in sync with the original work”

Director Oh Sang Won, who directed MBN's new weekend miniseries <The Perfect Marriage>, and author Lee Beom Bae, the author of the original work, released a special interview expressing their love and joy for the work. They expressed their hope, “I hope <The Perfect Marriage> will be remembered as a warm drama that makes you feel the importance of family.”

Q1. What kind of drama is <The Perfect Marriage>? It is the story of a woman who has been betrayed by her husband and her family &returns to her life a year ago to seek revenge. There is a moment in life that everyone wants to relive at least once, and this is a fantasy-like drama where you experience that moment vicariously.

Q2. What was the ‘critical point’ that made you decide to direct <The Perfect Marriage>? The aspects of the female lead who shapes her destiny can provide catharsis. The special narrative between the female & male protagonists seems to be what differentiates it from other ‘romance dramas.’

Q3. How do you feel about being able to work together again with the actors you worked with in your previous work <Marriage Lyrics, Divorce Songs 3>? Although the character is completely different from the previous work, the acting skills of the actors were so strong that I quickly became immersed in it, so I felt reassured while filming. The unprecedented image transformation of actors that has never been seen before will provide excitement.

Q4. Why did you cast actors Sung Hoon and Jung Yoo Min? Jung Yoo Min i chose her because i saw her previous work and liked the feeling that good and evil can coexist. Sung Hoon is an actor with a very strong melodramatic element. You will meet a melodrama master through this drama.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0nRl0XJs5Q/
2023-12-09 11:11:09
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] Interview with Director Oh Sang Won and Author Lee Beom Bae of the drama 'Perfect Marriage Revenge' [Part 2] ❤

Q5. What did you pay most attention to while directing? I think that the more fantasy it is, the more important it is for viewers to empathize with it. We tried to make viewers feel the psychology of Han Yi Joo, the female protagonist at the center of the story, as realistically as possible.

Q6. When adapting the much-loved original work into a drama, what were some of the discussions you had with writer Lim Seo Ra, who wrote the script? We tried to maximize the fun of the original work, which showed refreshing developments. In addition, writer Lim Seo Ra put a lot of effort into making you feel empathy, excitement, and warmth as Han Yi Joo opens her heart to Seo Do Guk.

Q7. What are the highlights of <The Perfect Marriage>? The highlight of this drama is the process in which the female protagonist, whose ultimate goal was revenge, meets a man and realizes true love, happiness, and stability. Everyone will cheer for Han Yi Joo's revenge and life. There is revenge, romance, and fantasy, but I hope it will be remembered as a warm drama that allows you to feel the importance of family, which forms the basis of the work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0nR_WtJRwj/
2023-12-09 11:13:13
@perfectmarriagerevenge

[NEWS] Interview with Author of Web Novel of 'Perfect Marriage' Lee Beom Bae, “The actors showed more than 90% synchronization with the original characters.” [Part 1] ❤ @hi_bambe

Q1. What led you to plan the web novel 『The Essence of a Perfect Marriage』? There was a time when I almost got hit by a car that ran a red light while crossing a crosswalk. In that brief moment, many things flashed across my mind, and from then on, I started planning.

Q2. What was the motif that led to the creation of the two characters, Han Yi Joo, who carves her destiny through revenge, and Seo Do Guk, a secretive schemer? The first character I came up with was Han Yi Joo. However, the character that Han created because she judged that it would be difficult for her to take revenge on her family just by knowing the future was also Guk. I wanted to create a story about Han Yi Joo, who was betrayed and died lonely in her past life, and that is how Seo Do Guk was born.

Q3. How did you feel when you heard the news that 『The Perfect Marriage』would be made into a drama? I'm also curious about how you feel watching the drama adaptation. I first heard that it would be made into a drama exactly two years ago, in October 2021. At the time, it was very rare for web novels or webtoons to be made into dramas, so I tried not to get too excited, & I remember being anxious & secretly praying that it wouldn't be canceled. After hearing the casting news, I was overjoyed.

Q4. Actors Sung Hoon and Jung Yoo Min were cast as the main characters. From the original author's perspective, how much synchronization do you think there is with the original characters? I think it is over 90%. I was surprised at how similar it was to the characters I had imagined while composing the novel. The two actors in the teaser video were very similar to the images I had imagined of Han Yi Joo and Seo Do Guk, and the other actors also had strong acting skills and were just like the images in my imagination, which was great. It seems like the production company put a lot of effort into casting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0nTAWOJVK7/
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞