2019-11-09 12:21:24
fatjai
2019-11-09 12:23:02
2019-11-09 13:01:52
屌你老母肥仔mvp
2019-11-11 07:17:47
肥仔又MVP
2019-11-11 23:45:09
One of my friends said he got a front row ticket for the All-Star game which was very hard to buy. I said "Fair enough. It's hard to get a front row ticket but you should ask your boss if your could take a few days off as you'll need to fly to america for it." He was too excited LOL
2019-11-12 18:17:58
I'm a fan of will Barton. He was certainly a very exciting slam dunker who was worth his weight in good to nuggets. Don't get me wrong -i still enjoy watching him play even though he's past his prime. He proved his worth to Nuggets by helping win multiple championships. His worth to the team was incalculable. I must say he's made significant progress with his three point shooting over the past four weeks. Unfortunately his leg injury has progressed fairly rapidly causing him to be sidelined for five weeks because of his leg injury. He complained that taking a five-week hiatus is too long but it's for his own benefit. He has a follow-up to his doctor next week. His friend Lebron james will also be out of commission until his back heals. He hasn't made much progress with his shooting since he injured his back. His doctor said he was making good progress and will check on his progress next week. He assigned the blame for his injury to a lack of stretching and training. Oh well it could be worse. His worth of contribution to Lakers is incalculable. In my opinion Lakers is as likely to win the finals next hear as warriors. Recently Lakers didn't just beat Suns. They wiped the floor with Suns. Everyone was on the edge of their seats. Lebron yelled at Suns "in your face" as lakers won. Suns has lost its edge to a certain extent since its point leaders left the team. The other month Bulls edged out Suns by three points which reminded me of warriors edging out Cavaliers by one point. The role of every coach in every team is closely defined. Everybody has a pivotal role to play in every team. In addition the government has set up a commission to examine the use of steroids among players. Another commission has been established to look at family violence in nba which I wholeheartedly support. My friend Joe got a front row ticket for the All-star game in February which was very hard to buy. I said "fair enough. It's difficult to get a front row ticket but you should ask your boss if you could get a few days off beforehand as you'll need to fly to the united states for it." He was too excited lol
2019-11-13 10:20:48
2019-11-13 23:07:57
I'm a fan of Vince Carter. He was certainly a very exciting slam dunker who was worth his weight in gold to Raptors. Don't get me wrong- I still enjoy watching him play even though his prime has passed. He proved his worth to Raptors by helping win multiple championships. His worth to the team was incalculable. I must say he's made dramatic progress with his three point shooting since he joined Nets. Unfortunately his leg injury has progressed fairly rapidly in the last three weeks forcing him to be sidelined for six months with a bad leg injury. He complained that taking a six-month hiatus was too long but it's for his own good. He'll have a follow-up with the doctor next week. His friend LeBron James will also be out of commission until his back heals. He has made little progress with his shooting in the last five weeks since he injured his back. His doctor said he was making good progress and will check on his progress next month. He assigned the blame for his injury to a lack of training and stretching. Oh well it could be worse. His worth of contribution to Lakers is incalculable. Lakers is as likely to beat warriors as cavaliers in my opinion. Recently Lakers didn't just beat Suns. They wiped the floor with Suns. Everybody was on the edge of their seats. When Lakers won, Lebron cried to Suns "In your face." Suns has lost its edge to some extent since its point leaders left the team. The other month Bulls edged out Suns by three points which reminded me of Warriors edging out Cavaliers by two points. The role of every coach in every team is well defined. Everyone has a key role to play in every team. In addition the government has appointed a commission to examine the use of steroids among players. Another commission has been set up to investigate family violence in nba which I wholeheartedly support. A friend of mine got a front row ticket for the All-Star game which was very hard to buy. I said "Fair enough. It's difficult to get a front row ticket but you should ask your boss whether you could take a few days off beforehand because you'll need to fly to America for it." He was too excited lol. Yesterday I had my personal training session in the gym and was soaking wet then I soaked in a jacuzzi. The gym is situated beside the jacuzzi where you can see the inside of the gym clearly. I saw a slender guy lift a light two pound dumbbell for all he was worth but still couldn't complete the exercise. I enjoy hitting the gym and I know my personal trainer is worth her salt as I'm making good progress with my physique. She's a vivacious in-your-face woman who's sometimes too honest for her own good. I dislike working out in Physical Fitness because the salespeople there are way too in-your-face.
2019-11-15 12:11:29
2019-11-15 12:35:57
屌啦主場打網都輸廿分
2019-11-15 14:02:45
咁都有得贏
2019-11-15 14:29:15
老實講今季打得最好係巴頓
2019-11-18 08:45:00
2019-11-19 08:23:07

2019-11-21 10:53:09
用軍曹都唔用beasley同mpj
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞