好廢
2020-01-05 10:48:41
防守好差
2020-01-05 11:21:00
垃圾
2020-01-05 13:05:47
好貴
2020-01-05 19:41:21
I'm a fan of Vince carter. He was certainly a very exciting slam dunker who was worth his weight in gold to Raptors. Don't get me wrong- I still enjoy watching him play even though he's past his prime. He proved his worth to the team by helping win multiple championships. His worth to Raptors was incalculable. I must say he's made significant progress with his three point shooting since he joined Nets. Unfortunately his leg injury has progressed fairly rapidly in the past two weeks forcing him to be sidelined for six weeks because of his leg injury. He complained that taking a six-week hiatus was too long but it's for his own good. His friend LeBron James will also be out of commission until his back heals. He has made little progress with his shooting since he injured his back. His doctor said he was making progress and will check on his progress next month. He assigned the blame for his injury to a lack of stretching and training. Oh well it could be worse. His worth of contribution to Lakers is incalculable. Lakers is as likely to beat warriors as Cavaliers in my opinion. Recently Lakers didn't just beat Suns. Lakers wiped the floor with Suns. Everybody was on the edge of their seats. As lakers won, LeBron cried to Suns "In your face!" Suns has lost its edge to some extent since its point leaders left the team. The other day Bulls edged out Suns by three points which reminded me of warriors edging out Cavaliers by one point. The role of every coach in every team is well defined. Everyone has a vital role to play in every team. In addition, the government has set up a commission to investigate the use of steroids among players. Another commission has also been established to.examine family violence in NBA which I wholeheartedly support. My friend Paul has got a front row ticket for the NBA All-Star game which was very difficult to buy. I said "fair enough. It was hard to get front row tickets but you should've asked your boss if you could take a few days off beforehand as you'll need to fly to America for it." He was too excited lol. Paul's great grandfather was granted asylum by the Japanese government during the first world war. Paul's cousins Tom and Jerry have been accused of robbery. If convicted they would be jailed for two years. The judge granted asylum to tom but dismt grant jerry asylum. Tom's parents agreed to put up bail for him who's now released on bail of eighty eight thousand dollars whereas Jerry is remanded in custody for two weeks. Paul's maid has been stealing his money. After an investigation he said "she's been stealing money. I'll grant you that" His best friend will be coming to Hong kong soon so he'll have him over for a few nights. I said "having your best friend around is fair enough but you should let your family know before having him over" My brother too said "I grant that it's very kind of you to have him over but you should let your family know beforehand"
2020-01-05 19:44:58
Sor西決
嗰年Lawson先係真大佬,意粉喺塊都係一般貨色
呢兩年仲勁過塊嗰陣
2020-01-05 20:00:34
大家都有功勞,Billups呢type可以發揮到Melo最大功效
NYK搭Kidd嗰年都係好勁
2020-01-05 23:06:51
Kobe Bryant honours his parents and is thankful for everything they've done for him. His sister is also a good daughter while his brother needs to be a better son. In the east parents and teachers stress the importance of filial piety which means chinese parental respect. They teach that you should honour your parents and take care of them. Kobe's cousin has recently stolen his Chanel watchstrap. It has become a matter of honour to tell him about it. My brother too felt honour bound to tell him. Kobe's dad is a man of honour and great integrity. Chicago Bulls will be holding a feast in honor of Michael Jordan of whom Kobe is a fan. He asked if I would do him the honour of accompanying him to the feast which i did. It was a great honour to meet Michael. When he saw us he said humbly "it's a signal honour to have you here Kobe" We asked him if he could do us the honour of being our basketball coach. He said "we'll have to see" A couple of waitresses did the honours and greeted the guests at the door. After we sat down Michael said to a waiter "will you do the honours and cut us a piece of chicken breast?" He said to us "I would be honoured if you would come to see the hall of fame ceremony" We gave him an affirmative response. Last year Michael's former coach Jackson said to him "I would be honoured if you attended the hall of fame ceremony" which he did. Michael was honoured for his NBA legacy. He was honoured with an award for winning six championships with the Chicago Bulls. By the way many people bought front row tickets for the NBA All-Star game at half price or less due to a computer problem but the NBA has stated that they would honour these tickets nevertheless which could cost up to eight hundred thousand dollars in lost earnings.
2020-01-07 08:28:23
準備開波
2020-01-07 09:06:41
肥仔痴撚線
2020-01-07 09:37:21
肥仔今日食錯藥?
2020-01-07 10:58:37
Career high贏波
2020-01-07 11:04:10
阿肥 啲ft射好啲就50啦!
2020-01-07 14:50:23
舊年公佈all star reserve爆第一個post,睇個勢今年完season都未爆到
2020-01-07 16:23:23
對住3個弱智級內線, 唔攻真係對唔住自己
2020-01-07 16:24:38
佢真係會
2020-01-07 16:25:34
不過今年真係少咗好多助攻
感覺ball movement都係無上年咁好
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞