I’m an American. Ask me anything!

791 回覆
2761 Like 32 Dislike
2019-10-15 10:55:55
Welcome sir. Your last sentence “I go to school by bus” is a perfect proof of being a real LIHKG member
2019-10-15 11:15:24
Sir you are so cute with you handwriting

But , as a HongKongers , I want to ask you how American thinking about hk in this protest .

The percentage of positive and negative
2019-10-15 13:44:41
What do Americans think of Jackie Chan? Are they aware that people in Hong Kong hate him to the guts?
2019-10-15 14:36:30
Very true. We do have resources like apps here in Hong Kong that list restaurants that are pro-beijing or support protesters. These resources should expand to all companies. But I'm already impressed and proud to see how we can be so creative and efficient with these resources.

By the way, u read the news about the 15 years old girl right? What do you think about it?
2019-10-15 14:38:15
duuuuuuuude. you're amazing
2019-10-15 14:40:49
She’s allegedly raped and murdered by HKPF last month. Her body was found floating in the sea. And her families, the authority, even her school are all trying to hide the truth about her tragic death.

Now here’s a few things we know:
1. She had been active in the protests before she died.

2. She was a good swimmer. She’s been learning high diving with her friend.

3. An instagram account claiming to be her relative asked one of her friends that spoke out to shut up.

4. She posted an Instagram story cheering for the Hong Kong protesters before she went mia. She mentioned that she would stand with all the fellow Kongers despite adversities.

5. A clip of her crying in a corner in a subway station on 8/12 has just been posted. It has shown that she was emotionally unstable and was asking see her boyfriend and father.

6. During a train ride, she received a phone call from her school (VTC) that informed her she had left her other phone behind. She then proceeded to go back to her school to get it. Since she’s left, her friend that was with her in the train has lost contact with her.

7. VTC students demanded their school to reveal the CCTV that included her trace on the day she returned to campus to grab her phone yesterday. VTC reluctantly released a very short and trimmed clip showing her inside an elevator as a suspicious-looking middle-aged man walked in.

The clip then jumped to another frame where the man and Yanlin were already gone and the lift was full of people. Since the school refused to disclose any other details or give out more clips, the students snatched the laptop which they thought was storing the CCTV clips. But they failed to found the unedited version inside the computer. The principal said the hard drive or USB that contained the source clip was lost amid chaos.

Later that night, more laptops or computers were taken away by cops. VTC announced a 3-day class suspension till 10/17.
2019-10-15 14:41:20
8. Yanlin was living with her grandma. Her parents had parted ways since she’s little. Her relationship with her mother was rumoured to be not as good as perceived since her mom was travelling while her daughter who allegedly just got out of a juvenile detention centre in August and had to go to court later went missing. It is not known why she was admitted to the centre and how. HKPF denied the claim that she had been arrested before for protesting.

9. Yanlin’s boyfriend is allegedly in jail.

10. Her mother’s Facebook account is deactivated. Her mom posted in September saying a body of a 15 yr-old school girl wasn’t her daughter because her daughter had short hair. But as recent Instagram stories of Yanlin showed, she had long hair before she died. It is possible that her mom’s account has been highjacked by the HKPF.

11. Her mom’s boyfriend was rumoured to be a cop.

12. HKPF claimed Yanlin’s case was a suicide and that Yanlin walked in bare foot slowly to the pier near VTC and jumped. Her body was naked when found. Her mom recognised her from the accessories that’s on the body. Her body was dissected and examined by an autopsist twice. But the police announced there was nothing fishy about the results. Her body was cremated a day after the autopsy.

13. A close friend of hers attended her funeral and expressed that she didn’t know and had never seen half of the attendees before. A man said to her that he’s seen somebody gave Yanlin something (drugs?) to eat/take on the day when she went missing.
2019-10-15 15:23:14
What im certain of, is that its not a jojo reference.
2019-10-15 15:36:47
saying hi to my frd
you may not know but its able to register for an account here using the .edu email from some universities in the states lol thats how i got mine. if you have any friends that are interested in joining LIHKG, make sure they know this
2019-10-15 15:44:58
Hey! Spread this report to the world!!! Please!! Thanks!

2019-10-15 15:58:02
Nah, it’s very common to see interracial dating in HK. Some may have negative feelings about the girl, thinking she’s vainglorious. But most of us don’t see any problems in it. And I’m sure that you won’t get any hatred stare here.

Btw, if a HK male matches with foreign female, people will be jealous of the boy or even admire him.
2019-10-15 16:36:22
how I think about LeBron’s incident
https://lih.kg/1655717
- 分享自 LIHKG 討論區

Let’s fuck LeBron together !!!
2019-10-15 17:33:36
Sir, this way.

Please accept our appologize that the radical LIHKG bro need your identity. We are all very sensitive to fake news so want to get the proof badly.

Anyway, welcome to LIHKG. As my understandings, you are the first American joining LIHKG family. We want to show our gratitude to your attention to HK.

There is also a LIHKG bro who is born in HK but get the green card and join the US airforce.

I love USA, the land of the free!!!
2019-10-15 17:42:23
All I want to say is

Gooday Sir
2019-10-15 17:49:55
Free Hong Kong
Pass the Act
2019-10-15 18:38:18
Pish
2019-10-15 18:42:05
When I was in California in June, many did ask me about the situations in Hong Kong. Perhaps they just asked me out of curtesy. Anything solid that you think you can help?

Don’t guess who I am
2019-10-15 18:54:23
Welcome to LIHKG
2019-10-15 19:37:12
I guess people here wanna fact check your US identity because of the line “I go to school by bus” which is a hk-style joke
Welcome
2019-10-15 20:30:36
So you are born in America but hongkongers or you are natural Americans?
No offence , just interested
2019-10-15 20:31:54
Oh... no offence, I am sister !!!
2019-10-15 22:32:34
Sir this way
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞