【羅馬兩側前肢不良於行】羅馬暨摩連奴球迷聯合討論區 - (80)

1001 回覆
3 Like 3 Dislike
2023-03-09 00:25:08
Roma manager Jose Mourinho addressed the media ahead of tomorrow night’s first leg of Europa League playoffs with Real Sociedad.

The Portuguese technician was also accompanied by shot-stopper Rui Patricio who held a separate press conference soon afterwards.

“Real Sociedad are an excellent team,” Mourinho told reporters. “They have very few weak spots. Their players, like Oyarzabal, are good and extremely technical.”

“Sociedad have a very good coach and are well organized as a team. They’re hard to break down because they can switch formations at anytime. They’re really a wonderful team to watch. The fact that they’re fourth in LaLiga says a lot about them. I’m sure they have just as much respect for us.”

“I can say that we weren’t lucky with the draw. The level of this year’s Europa League is very elevated,” he continued. “Let’s remember, Sociedad beat United at Old Trafford. That’s the team we’re facing tomorrow.”

Asked about Tammy Abraham, Mourinho replied, “I’m only interested in one version of Tammy – the one who started on the bench with Juventus and by the end of the match was seen celebrating like he’d scored a goal in front of the Curva. That’s the Tammy I want.”

“Abraham can score more goals, but what matters to me is the contribution to the team, I liked his 15′ against Juve, he’s fine. Belotti is also fine. If they didn’t play well in Cremona it’s because they played badly as a team.”

“Against Juve they both played well because the team played well as a whole. That’s what I expect from them tomorrow. During the course of the week I see their determination and willingness to contribute and that makes me happy.”

On the team’s physical endurance in light of a packed schedule, Mourinho commented, “Physically I think we are in very good hands, the athletic trainer and other collaborators are of very high level, even the work that Salvatore [Foti] and I do always takes into account the physical condition of players.”

“Obviously, then the players’ own DNA has an impact on their performance. There are those who can play every three days and those that cannot. Someone like Javier Zanetti could play seven games a week, it was a matter of DNA. There are those can’t handle it or struggle more but I think what matters more than anything else is to play every game with the pressure of wanting to win.”

“Last year we finished sixth in the standings, seventh before I arrived, and sixth the year before. So it doesn’t help, because you get to a point mentally where you don’t feel that pressure anymore. The body and mind get used to this feeling.”

“I can say that we are evolving, last year we lost twice to Juve, Milan and Inter and this year we won with Juve and Inter and drew with Milan. I think that from the point of view of big matches the team has improved.”

“When it comes to winning three games in a row in a week we still struggle,” he added.

“Dybala? Dybala came here motivated, with the dream of winning the World Cup and he did it, he feels important to us and he is, I think it’s all of this together. I’m happy because he’s a fantastic guy, humble, sensitive and he deserves all this affection.”

講得幾好
2023-03-09 00:27:30
佢d英文咁似google中譯英
2023-03-09 00:30:44
佢記者會應該係講意大利文?
2023-03-09 00:31:54
聽日隨時係洛蘭迪頂I3
有小小驚
2023-03-09 00:34:18

買咸首名仲要羅馬贏同送錢有咩分別
如果開大巴我買會
2023-03-09 00:37:22
Roma manager Jose Mourinho once again acknowledged his side’s limits and the alternative solutions the Giallorossi must seek when playing three games per week.

“We always work the same way no matter what,” Mourinho said in an interview with Sky Sport. “Regardless of the result, we work hard. We don’t lack organization. We have a gameplan that is based on organization, an organization to hide our limits and enhance our strengths.”

“If we succeed it’s thanks to these hard-working lads, as well as the empathy we share with the home crowd even in difficult times.”

“It’s not that we always win at home but empathizing with the fans gives us extra important energy at the Olimpico.”

“Tomorrow I’m thinking of playing with two central defenders so Belotti and Abraham can play together.”
2023-03-09 07:54:15
技術型無得打啦
2023-03-09 14:43:30
Roma attacker Paulo Dybala gave a lengthy interview to Spanish outlet Marca which will be released in the coming hours.

Among other topics, the ex-Juve man explained how Jose Mourinho convinced him to sign with the Giallorossi in the summer and shared insight to their rapport at the club.

“What convinced me the most was his way of being, his personality which helps you a lot and makes you face every training session as if it were a match,” said Dybala.

“He sees every game as a final and experiences them in a unique way: I identify with him a lot. Losing tastes bad to me, whether it’s a friendly match or a Champions League or Europa League match. In this we are very much alike.”

“To think that a manager like him who has had so many important players and won so much spends all those nice words talking about me pleases me a lot.”

“Mourinho has experience and has won everything there is to win: this helps us a lot. His way of communicating is his way of being. I like how he tackles every training session, how he tackles every game.”

“That’s why those phone calls convinced me to come to Rome to work with him. I’ve had the opportunity to play with the best players in the world in my career and also having the chance to be with one of the best coaches in history was something I wanted at all costs.”

大巴
2023-03-09 17:19:59
睇完我都想喊
2023-03-09 17:41:03
係愛
2023-03-09 18:16:27
唔知佢老友仆街巴睇完有咩feel
2023-03-09 18:56:29
普巴是否笑話
2023-03-09 20:13:34
我愛大巴
但我今晚無錢燈了
2023-03-09 20:20:57
教主呀
賭細啲
今晚確定唔出手
2023-03-09 21:23:23
又等收錢
2023-03-09 21:49:06
愛國份子既我重注左中國U20,而家1:1緊

今晚驚唔大力出手的話會贏錢輸波…

大力出手的話未試過收到錢,祝福成功率係100%
2023-03-09 22:08:16
你冷靜啲
2023-03-09 23:40:59
趁e+訓陣先
希望一陣唔會半場就冇眼睇
2023-03-09 23:47:38
休息下先啦
2023-03-10 00:37:17
報到!
2023-03-10 00:42:43
要撐
2023-03-10 00:43:07
晴晴
要你出手
2023-03-10 00:45:49
2023-03-10 00:54:56
摩佬玩對攻
洛蘭迪!
2023-03-10 01:24:24
呢個陣比我想像中進取
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞