應該會, true love waits, mr magpie 都改到七彩先出
2017-05-29 23:53:49
我決定忍到收到oknotok先聽佢嗰三首unreleased

都一早聽晒啦 全部舊歌
係唔知佢有無改

但呢個係OKNOTOK嘛 唔係放落新碟

reddit啲人喺官網搵到嘅都係話原版
OKNOTOK features a remastered OK Computer, b-sides and three never before released songs: I Promise, Man Of War, and Lift. The original studio recordings of these three previously unreleased and long sought after OK Computer era tracks finally receive their first official issue on OKNOTOK.
2017-05-29 23:55:34

都一早聽晒啦 全部舊歌
係唔知佢有無改

但呢個係OKNOTOK嘛 唔係放落新碟

reddit啲人喺官網搵到嘅都係話原版
OKNOTOK features a remastered OK Computer, b-sides and three never before released songs: I Promise, Man Of War, and Lift. The original studio recordings of these three previously unreleased and long sought after OK Computer era tracks finally receive their first official issue on OKNOTOK.

又幾有道理
2017-05-29 23:57:14

都一早聽晒啦 全部舊歌
係唔知佢有無改

但呢個係OKNOTOK嘛 唔係放落新碟

reddit啲人喺官網搵到嘅都係話原版

又幾有道理

不過Man Of War 應該唔會似上網聽到果個版本 佢地98套紀錄片見到佢地係咁改
所以期待嘅
2017-05-30 07:30:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8wFHpHHtoY
嗰時把聲
同新版唔同味道
2017-05-30 07:38:50
聽緊hail to the thief. 覺唔覺呢隻碟被underrated
2017-05-30 07:40:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8wFHpHHtoY
嗰時把聲
同新版唔同味道

鍾意新版多d
2017-05-30 09:35:33

上親d site d 人都話呢隻碟係RH 最差, 但其實我個人好鍾意 . I will , there there, a wolf at the door, sit down stand up, a punch up at a wedding 同 2+2 我都好鍾意
2017-05-30 10:33:58

上親d site d 人都話呢隻碟係RH 最差, 但其實我個人好鍾意 . I will , there there, a wolf at the door, sit down stand up, a punch up at a wedding 同 2+2 我都好鍾意

sail to the mon
2017-05-30 10:34:35

當年呢隻碟出嗰陣我成日上at ease, 好多負評

呢隻碟除咗可能長少少, 有兩三首我會skip 其他都好正
2017-05-30 12:11:07
真係開左
2017-05-30 13:05:59

sail to the mon

呢首我只係ok
2017-05-30 13:08:00

D人話唔似 kid a 咁有個 theme 喎。但我有時覺得歌唔係好聽d 緊要d 嘅咩
2017-05-30 15:45:18

呢隻碟係Nigel同Radiohead隊員都唔太滿意 佢地話呢隻碟其實出得太趕
我自己覺得Ok啦 啲歌係好唔錯 但成隻碟嚟講真係長咗啲 所以我覺得相比其他碟 呢隻真係遜色少少

有興趣可以睇下:

Radiohead have been critical of Hail to the Thief. In a 2006 interview with Spin, Yorke said: "I'd maybe change the playlist. I think we had a meltdown when we put it together ... We wanted to do things quickly, and I think the songs suffered."

In 2008, O'Brien told Mojo he felt Radiohead should have cut the album to ten tracks and that its length alienated some listeners. In the same interview, Colin Greenwood said he felt several songs were unfinished and that the album was "more of a holding process".

In 2013, Godrich told the NME: "I think there's some great moments on there - but too many songs. I think that's kind of agreed amongst the camp these days but at the time it was just what happened ... As a whole I think it's charming because of the lack of editing. But personally it's probably my least favourite of all the albums ... It didn't really have its own direction. It was almost like a homogeny of previous work. Maybe that's its strength."
2017-05-30 15:54:40

有興趣可以睇下:

Radiohead have been critical of Hail to the Thief. In a 2006 interview with Spin, Yorke said: "I'd maybe change the playlist. I think we had a meltdown when we put it together ... We wanted to do things quickly, and I think the songs suffered."

In 2008, O'Brien told Mojo he felt Radiohead should have cut the album to ten tracks and that its length alienated some listeners. In the same interview, Colin Greenwood said he felt several songs were unfinished and that the album was "more of a holding process".

In 2013, Godrich told the NME: "I think there's some great moments on there - but too many songs. I think that's kind of agreed amongst the camp these days but at the time it was just what happened ... As a whole I think it's charming because of the lack of editing. But personally it's probably my least favourite of all the albums ... It didn't really have its own direction. It was almost like a homogeny of previous work. Maybe that's its strength."

你post 呢段野令我諗番起, 有一次Thom講過佢地要限時完成唔知邊隻碟, because "they feel like killing each other", 係唔係就係呢隻
2017-05-31 00:38:41
想問下乜野叫 indie, 我以前以為alternative 個d 已經係, 但係睇完 indie 個 post 好似the national 個類先算係, 有冇人指教下
2017-05-31 00:43:41

有興趣可以睇下:

如果要cut 到十首, 我會cut:

The Gloaming
Myxo
Scatterbrain
I Will/We suck young blood 其中一首
2017-05-31 00:54:59
想問下乜野叫 indie, 我以前以為alternative 個d 已經係, 但係睇完 indie 個 post 好似the national 個類先算係, 有冇人指教下

其實indie 呢個字係來自Independent,. 即係獨立, 非主流, 講緊係間唱片公司嘅經營, 規模, 呢個應該係official 嘅定義.

不過好似the national, arcade fire 呢d咁, 初初就係indie 但開始多人識, 受歡迎之後就大賣廣告, 上Grammy's, 收音機會播, 呢d就開始主流化

其實除咗睇佢簽咩唱片公司, 我覺得Indie都係一個態度 (好扮嘢嘅term ), 一種存在嘅型態( ), 同genre無關, 其實乜嘢類型嘅音樂都可以係indie

Even Radiohead 雖然全世界都識但其實喺我心目中佢地仲係indie, 因為佢地嘅態度

大家又點睇
2017-05-31 01:00:03

HTTT 個theme 好明顯就係george bush, politics
2017-05-31 01:06:22

其實indie 呢個字係來自Independent,. 即係獨立, 非主流, 講緊係間唱片公司嘅經營, 規模, 呢個應該係official 嘅定義.

不過好似the national, arcade fire 呢d咁, 初初就係indie 但開始多人識, 受歡迎之後就大賣廣告, 上Grammy's, 收音機會播, 呢d就開始主流化

其實除咗睇佢簽咩唱片公司, 我覺得Indie都係一個態度 (好扮嘢嘅term ), 一種存在嘅型態( ), 同genre無關, 其實乜嘢類型嘅音樂都可以係indie

Even Radiohead 雖然全世界都識但其實喺我心目中佢地仲係indie, 因為佢地嘅態度

大家又點睇

同意呀 Radiohead創作果種態度令人覺得佢係一隊好獨立嘅樂隊 其實都幾抽象 但你望一望同一時期英倫M字頭同C字頭果兩隊就俾唔到人呢種感覺
2017-05-31 01:30:58

HTTT 個theme 好明顯就係george bush, politics

但係又有 a wolf at the door 同埋 punch up at the wedding wor
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞