0經驗電結他新手求救

69 回覆
7 Like 3 Dislike
2020-10-08 20:40:52
lean your right hand to the right as you play....to a less extent.
2020-10-08 20:41:16
Lean your right hand to the right like this as you play...to a greater extent.
2020-10-08 20:43:00
As you play, lean your right hand to the right to a small extent.
2020-10-08 21:29:28
I'm a guitarist. In the past few years, I've performed in concerts several times which have been greeted with high critical acclaim in the press. My last few concerts attracted audiences of over one thousand. If the coronavirus disappears next year, I'll have concerts. If you're free then, you're more than welcome to come see. I graduated with a master's in guitar performance from a music conservatory in London. While studying there, I performed frequently in festivals, concert halls in many universities and cathedrals. Besides performing, I also do guitar accompaniment so I always have rehearsals with violists, cellists, saxophonists, clarinetists, et cetera. I also teach guitar but I only teach the talented ones because some of the students are forced by their parents to learn the guitar which they aren't really interested in learning. They don't do much practice. Recently, I was interviewed on a news television channel for the first time to promote my recital. I was a little nervous since it was my first time being interviewed on television but it was an enjoyable experience. Do you play any sports? I'm a gym lover who go to the gym three to four times a week. I would say I'm lean and strong. I don't wanna be too big like a bodybuilder because if I were, I'd be so clumsy and my hands and fingers wouldn't be nimble enough to play the guitar. I also enjoy hiking and playing basketball. I think you're adventurous like me. I went bungee jumping in Macau twice. The top of Macau Tower is the highest place in Macau. This tower is taller than any buildings in Macau. Immediately before I jumped, I was nervous and a little scared. All the buildings and hotels including The Parisian Macao looked so short. When I was falling, it was surreal and absolutely exhilarating. Do you like roller coasters? The most exciting roller coasters are in Fuji-Q Highland in Tokyo. Three of its roller coasters broke the Guinness World Records. The feelings before I did a bungee jump were different than the feelings before I rode the roller coasters in Tokyo. Right before I went on those roller coasters, I felt absolutely exhilarated while right before I made my bungee jump, I felt nervous and frightened but of course, bungee jumping was a thrilling experience. Some people are crazy about bungee jumping, whether they bungee-jump off a bridge or out of a helicopter. I'd love to go skydiving one day. It would be a once in a lifetime experience. I've been to many countries on vacation. I had always thought that many other countries were better than Hong Kong but after I went to these countries on vacation, I realized that in terms of city life, nightlife, food and shopping, Hong Kong really is the best. In Europe, shops close at four on weekdays and don't open at all on weekends except big cities like London where shops close at six on weekdays and four on the weekends. Their main sorts of entertainment are pubs and clubs. Las Vegas has spectacular night views but it was primarily built for tourism. It's famous for gambling, unique hotel design and shows like boxing events. However, in terms of scenery, Scandinavia and Tibet are the most ravishing I would say. Tibet is famous for its breathtaking scenery at high altitude. Xinjiang is also a place of outstanding scenic beauty. If you think you might have altitude sickness, such as dizziness, headache or trouble sleeping, I suggest that you bring some medicine along. In fact, my friend who's been to the Mount Everest base camp showed me his photos taken there by which I was awestruck. It's definitely a glamorous holiday destination. A tour of the Mount Everest base camp would be a once in a lifetime experience. Tibet is also the best place for stargazing as it's much closer to the heavens than any other places on earth and the sky at night is always clear and cloudless.
2020-10-26 02:18:25
https://t.me/hahahahahiiii
唔多講 有咩tg問我都ok
2020-11-23 17:46:15
樓主買咗未?
2020-12-22 06:10:11
想買支靚靚fender但唔要國貨budget 3~4k
想買Marshall code25amp
除咗通利邊到可以買到
2020-12-22 06:28:31
以前 tomlee 有一套賣 電結他,amp ,jack線。

入門貨 我估而家3000~4000?
2020-12-22 07:50:59
都係零經驗冇音樂底。但有興趣想學不過啱啱已經踏入三字頭會唔會太遲
2020-12-22 08:01:20

建議新手買支好少少既結他學會比較好,
PRS SE 唔錯,可以去試下。

至於amp,屋企用可以諗諗買audio interface,
網上搵免費既amp sim,駁電腦喇叭已經好夠玩,仲可以錄音,好過買平amp。
何況買貴amp喺屋企都唔太用得著。
2021-01-05 13:49:59
Ching有冇好既amp sim推介?
我一直用緊garage band,感覺膠膠地
2021-01-05 13:53:50
ML sound Lab 同 STL 都有free amp sim 可以試玩下,都幾好聲。
可以dl 埋 STL 個 ir loader, 轉其他cab sim玩。
2021-01-05 14:03:44
二手入支PRS SE 3千零蚊,再加個interface駁電腦
2021-01-05 14:07:02
二手買支墨記再搵人set up下都已經得
2021-01-05 14:07:25
有心唔怕遲
2021-01-05 18:34:38
我踏入四十都係咁出去學俾人執返d手勢
2021-01-06 20:24:05
又捉老師扮野啦
教出咁多世界級徒弟又係度扮廢
2021-01-07 07:41:14
咁都要串我
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞