59 Like 13 Dislike
2018-03-25 23:52:38
有波睇就會出現
2018-03-26 00:00:38
照計你gay 應該唔會鐘意睇波
2018-03-26 00:04:43
又係到u u me me
2018-03-26 00:11:34
Raiola (Pogba agent): "Juventus could have sold Pogba for £200m to Real Madrid.”

"He had a clause in his contract that said he alone and not Juventus was allowed to decide where he was going to join." #mufc

普巴真曼 但係生性d啦
2018-03-26 00:14:29
原來我地唔係冇女子隊架播
https://youtu.be/YB4LCmUYO3w
兩年前已經有隊U17

2018-03-26 00:15:40
好正
2018-03-26 00:16:52
如果未來老婆都鍾意踢波睇波就好
2018-03-26 00:17:25
呢幾日如果唔睇國際賽,不妨都搵下link睇下Dallas Cup 2018

Sunday 25 March
Higashi Fukuoka FC v Toronto FC (13:30 local time, 19:30 UK)
Manchester United v Tigres (18:30 local time, 00:30 UK)

Monday 26 March
Toronto FC v Manchester United (14:00 local time, 20:00 UK)
Higashi Fukuoka v Tigres (14:00 local time, 20:00 UK)

"Our squad for Dallas is a young one, as it's mostly a youth-team group at this stage with one or two additions from the Under-23s," McKenna told ManUtd.com ahead of the trip.

Squad List:
Alex Fojticek, Matej Kovar, James Thompson; Di'Shon Bernard, Max Dunne, Luca Ercolani, Jake Kenyon, Ethan Laird, George Tanner, Brandon Williams; Aidan Barlow, Tahith Chong, Ethan Galbraith, James Garner, Dylan Levitt, Dion McGhee, Largie Ramazani; Millen Baars, Joshua Bohui, Nishan Burkart, Mason Greenwood, D'Mani Mellor.

Arnau Puigmal and Lee O'Connor are unavailable due to international commitments, while Angel Gomes, Tom Sang, and Aliou Traore have been ruled out through injury.
2018-03-26 00:28:10
OPINION: TIME ON CHONG'S SIDE

Tahith Chong was always going to stand out on a football pitch with his long hair and distinctive style but his form since returning to action has caught the eye more than anything else.

Always a target for tough tackles, he was injured in an Under-18 game against Everton last year and required surgery on the cruciate knee ligament damage. A lengthy spell on the sidelines halted his progress but the club looked after him well, including taking him away to Austria for the pre-season training camp.

Chong was at ease with his colleagues, able to cycle and remain part of the group, joining in with the jokes and japes. He also had time for his first dummy MUTV interview in the Alpine sunshine. Relaxed on camera, the Netherlands prospect was just itching to get back in action.

The 18-year-old made his return in November against Manchester City, scoring early on, and has not looked back since. The staff are still treating a player described by Under-23s boss Ricky Sbragia as a "gem" and by Head of Academy Nicky Butt as a "player we've always had at Manchester United over the years", carefully. The artificial surface and aggressive opponents in Brodarac in the UEFA Youth League was deemed an unnecessary risk and Chong remained at home in Manchester.

That was probably hard to take for the former Feyenoord youngster, who clearly just enjoys playing football. And it shows in his performances, dancing past defenders and exciting crowds with his dazzling dribbling and sharp acceleration. He's a real goal threat and capable of drawing fouls to earn penalties and set-pieces in dangerous positions.

Most importantly, he is remaining grounded. Helped by the club and his family, he has not had his head turned by outlandish comparisons with stars of yesteryear. In an online world where hyperbole increases in order to generate more and more clickbait stories, you may have already seen him described as the next Ryan Giggs or even George Best.

What with him being a wide player and very talented, such clearly premature talk is seen as a natural step. Not that it matters to Chong or anybody within the club. This is a time to be enjoyed, as he says. His impact in the Under-23s has been instant, he's already shown he rises to the occasion playing at Old Trafford and, if required for the Under-18s, he can express himself fully in Kieran McKenna's free-flowing side that is chasing honours this season.

There is nothing wrong with getting excited about a youngster's potential but the context can be sadly lacking at times. After one game for the Reserves, stories sprung up about Chong playing on the right-hand side of attack in the first team. What we do know is Jose Mourinho is happy to invest faith in youth when the time is right and, as has already been shown in his fledgling career, the Curacao-born forward is in the right place to be nurtured expertly and allowed to develop in his own time.

Of course, all this may not be as exciting as declaring with bold certainty what the future holds for the teenager, whether that be a United senior debut and much more besides. But that remains impossible at this moment in time, as it is for any Academy prospect. If you want to be excited or entertained, once he's back from the Dallas Cup, just watch him play with your own eyes and ignore the hype.

The opinions in this story are personal to the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United Football Club.
2018-03-26 00:28:50
FOSU-MENSAH ENJOYING PALACE CHALLENGE

Tim Fosu-Mensah is enjoying life at Crystal Palace despite the pressure of battling relegation with the Eagles.

The impressive win at Huddersfield Town last time out eased the Londoners' worries towards the wrong end of the table and the defender can be extremely satisfied with the amount of game time he has received in the Premier League.

At 20, Fosu-Mensah is developing all the time and is part of the Netherlands' senior squad for Friday night's friendly against England.

When MUTV asked if he was pleased with how things have gone at Selhurst Park, he replied: "Definitely. I think I’ve got opportunities to play at Palace, and even from Jose Mourinho as he gave me the chance to develop and express myself here at Crystal Palace. Yeah, it’s going well for me but I have to keep going.

"Every week, you have to perform. It’s a battle, a big battle, and we try to stay positive. It’s good for me to be involved in this situation. I've learned more about the games in the Premier League and how tough it can be, mostly. I have enjoyed it here."

Of course, the Dutchman had to sit out the recent encounter with the Reds, won 3-2 by Jose's side with an injury-time strike by Nemanja Matic, due to the terms of his loan.

"You want to know how it is to play against United and compete against the players you have played with in a Premier League game," he admitted. "But the rules are the rules. It was good to see the players again, though.

"As I say, I still have a lot to learn. I have to develop myself so I have to keep improving."
2018-03-26 00:29:28

HERRERA BACK TO FITNESS AND RARING TO GO

Ander Herrera is fit again and determined to help Manchester United end the season as strongly as possible, as the Reds battle it out in the top four and the Emirates FA Cup.

The midfielder has been out of action since 21 February after limping out of the Reds' Champions League away draw with Sevilla but has provided a positive update on his availability.

Herrera has been working hard to get himself back and, in an interview for United Review, he revealed he has been training with the squad for the past five days.

Jose Mourinho's men face a crucial spell of matches with home games against Swansea City, West Brom and Arsenal to come in March and April, as well as the Manchester derby and a visit to Wembley to take on Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup semi-final. And Ander can't wait for the challenges ahead.

"I feel really good. I’ve been training with the team for five days now, and I feel good, I feel fit and ready to help the team after the international break," he told the Swansea edition of United Review.

"It was a pity to not be able to help the team after Sevilla away because I was feeling good before that, but football sometimes has these stops. Fortunately, I haven’t had too many [in my career].

"Now is the time to finish the season as well as I can and help the team and we want to try to win the FA Cup and keep the second place in the league."
2018-03-26 00:31:07
其實細緊唔差, 不過既然大SAM有興趣希望魔佬成全呢件事
2018-03-26 00:33:13

U23降班成功
2018-03-26 00:33:59
下場7 April 對Sunderland
2018-03-26 00:43:44
now.com體育】有傳阿歷斯山齊士經常被曼聯的新隊友們排擠,要一個人「獨食」晚餐,但曼聯的消息人士卻指出這另有原因。

阿歷斯山齊士(Alexis Sanchez)一月加盟曼聯之後,10場比賽只貢獻1個入球,狀態低迷,就連他自己都坦承自己未預計到有此低潮。更甚者,有說他在卡靈頓孤家寡人吃晚餐,似是被隊友孤立。但根據一位消息人士所指,他的孤獨只因「太勤力」:「山齊士在正常操練課之後,總會自發加操30分鐘,練習自由球與及射門。再加上梳洗、更衣的時間,他總是在隊友吃完飯離開了才到達飯堂。」

近日曼聯陣中似是醞釀連番「大地震」,先有伊巴謙莫域疑似與摩連奴「炒大鑊」轉投洛杉磯銀河;再轉出保羅普巴與領隊冷戰,有可能於季尾離隊。在負面消息充斥的時刻,如果證明到阿歷斯山齊士並非被隊友孤立,對曼聯陣容而言確是一大利好消息。

阿歷斯山齊士現時正身處智利國家隊,並剛在智利2:1勝瑞典的比賽中,以隊長身份上陣,並踢足90分鐘。

山啲鬥心真係 我曼有多兩個球員係咁就好了
2018-03-26 00:51:41
咁同隊友咪無默契
2018-03-26 00:51:44
唔會叫雞比人捉到
2018-03-26 01:17:53
請問係咪呢個網如果顯示果日係sold out我就無其他方法去到tour??

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/Events?preFilter=32&_ga=2.120825664.918320279.1521997737-451385720.1521997737
2018-03-26 01:26:32
2018-03-26 01:48:31
練多30分鐘傳波先啦
2018-03-26 02:32:42
C7好似留成幾粒鐘
2018-03-26 02:41:35
我屌哂你地老母!
2018-03-26 02:42:55
請你先除咗頂帽
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞