2018-01-06 19:20:57
柒左 原來無soler
2018-01-07 00:46:41
Vixxxto
2018-01-07 00:56:00
Nuno教緊狼隊
2018-01-07 15:06:03
Valencia CF English @valenciacf_en
2-1 | 90’ | FULL TIME! Back to winning ways at #Mestalla! 3 points! 👌 #ValenciaGirona

2018-01-07 15:08:27
Andreas and Kondogbia will not play versus Deportivo due to suspension
Marcelino will not be able to call upon the suspended Andreas Pereira and Geoffrey Kondogbia for their next LaLiga game, which will see Valencia CF will play on Saturday 13th January versus Deportivo at Riazor.

Kondogbia is one of the first-team regulars for Marcelino, forming a central midfield two alongside Dani Parejo, but he picked up a yellow card following an on-field argument with Christian Stuani in Valencia CF’s 2-1 win over Girona. It will be the second game that the Frenchman has missed, after not being able to play against Athletic Club after receiving a red card versus Real Sociedad.

Andreas Pereira has started the club’s last seven competitive games, playing both on the left and right-hand side of midfield. The Belgium-born Brazilian picked up bookings against Betis, Espanyol, FC Barcelona, SD Eibar, and most recently versus Girona FC. Riazor will see him sit out.
2018-01-07 15:10:15
Marcelino: “It was a deserved, if narrow, victory”
Marcelino García Toral, speaking in the Mestalla press room after the important victory for Valencia CF against Girona, said that “on balance, we played one of our most complete games of the season. You go on a run of getting into good positions and not scoring, but playing like that the goals will come. We got the ball into the box a lot and it wouldn’t go in, but next time it will for sure. The important thing is to create chances. Then, in defence in the second half we were tighter than in the first, and I think it was a fair, if narrow victory. We deserved to win by more”.

The Valencia coach explained that “in recent games, we’ve conceded a lot of chances from dead balls. We need to be stronger in our area. The first goal was straightforward and avoidable. The second of their chances was a free shot. They can always get shots away, but we must try to make sure they don’t have so much space. I think in the second half we were better and we didn’t seem so fragile. In the first half we weren’t so convincing”.

For Marcelino “the team has kept faith in its style of play, and we must remember that the fans helped us get the win today. You concede a goal after eight minutes, we’ve had two bad results, and Mestalla has been with us the whole time. That connection increases the team’s chances. The team believes in what it’s doing and the fans believe in the players”. He said that Maksimovic will play the next LaLiga game in Coruña because he deserves it. “That’s right, before that we’ve got the return leg in the cup and we’ll look for solutions. Then we’ll think about Deportivo”.
2018-01-07 15:13:06
💬 @LucianoVietto: “It felt great to be on the pitch.”

Watch our latest’s signings post-match thoughts below… 🆕
➡️ http://bit.ly/ViettoGratitude

💬 Guedes: “We had a great game, we are very proud.” 👏🔝
➡️ http://bit.ly/Guedes0601
2018-01-08 01:24:00
Valencia CF English@valenciacf_en
Not had chance to catch our first win of 2018 in #ValenciaGirona? Our video highlights are available… ☺️

➡️ http://bit.ly/ValGirMatchReport

精華
2018-01-09 17:03:55
Arsenal midfielder Francis Coquelin is closing in on an exit from the club with La Liga giants Valencia in ‘advanced negotiations’ with the Gunners.

The Frenchman has been restricted to just one leagues start so far this term and is stuck behind the likes of Granit Xhaka, Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey and Mohamed Elneny at the Emirates.

Coquelin, 26, became a mainstay in Arsenal’s midfield during the 2014/15 campaign when he was recalled from a loan spell at Charlton in December and formed a good partnership alongside Santi Cazorla for the remainder of the campaign.

似乎Maksimovic無得留低
2018-01-09 22:20:28
無咩點出
coquelin如何
2018-01-09 23:27:07
今晚國王盃名單
Jaume, Neto, Nacho Vidal, Montoya, Garay, Paulista, Vezo, Lato, Kondogbia, Parejo, Maksimovic, Ferran, Andreas, Guedes, Nacho Gil, Rodrigo, Vietto, Zaza
2018-01-10 10:28:58
廢土新韋拿
2018-01-10 14:25:54
馬些連奴果然係佢伯樂
2018-01-10 15:05:18
2018-01-10 21:13:43
FULL TIME!

Valencia take the win and go through to the quarter finals of the #CopaDelRey! 🏆

2018-01-10 21:14:30
Valencia fans have already got a new star… he’s called @LucianoVietto! 🌟🎩

http://bit.ly/ViettoHatTrick

2018-01-10 21:28:17
Enero, 10 2018
Marcelino: “The crowd enjoyed it and I'm grateful for their support on such a cold night"
Speaking to the media after Valencia CF’s superb performance against UD Las Palmas, Marcelino García Toral said “we had gone eight games conceding, and not doing so today allows us to keep moving forward. The fewer goals you concede the better, and today we did a great job in attack and in defence. The most important thing is that the fans enjoyed it and I’m grateful for their support in numbers on such a cold night like this one. Now we wait for the draw. We’d prefer weaker opponents, they’re all First Division teams, and it will be tough. But those that are theoretically weaker are preferable to a Real Madrid or FC Barcelona”.

On Luciano Vietto, who scored a spectacular hat trick, the Valencia coach said that “that’s football, and in this marvellous sport, there are situations that you can’t explain. There are players who don’t score and suddenly score three like Vietto has. We’re happy for him because it’s going to give him confidence and the team too. We knew he would bring us a lot. It’s hard to maintain that level of performance, but the important thing is it increases the competition in the squad. But I’m also proud of all the players who haven’t had as many minutes and tonight they played really well”.

On the greater involvement of Maksimovic and his good Cup game, Marcelino explained that “he has been doing well, I’m happy with his performance and his goal, but I don’t know what is going to happen with him. Right now he’ll stay with us, I am totally convinced, but until the 31st of January we don’t know what the make-up of the squad will be, although I’m sure there won’t be many changes”. He also praised the effort of Zaza despite not scoring tonight against UD Las Palmas. “Simo should be proud of the game he played, I certainly am”.
2018-01-10 21:30:41
Want to see @LucianoVietto's #CopaDelRey 🏆 hat trick again?

Check out our match report & highlights.
📝➕🎥 http://bit.ly/ValenciaLasPalmasMatchReport … …

父子相認
2018-01-10 21:37:27
ZAZA有三球射/搶點好靚都唔入, 仲有一球靚助攻比人射走
2018-01-10 23:19:09
🛄✅

mola mola
2018-01-11 07:56:23
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞