見上面有巴打話星爺啲戲譯做英文譯唔到個神髓,特登搵咗唐伯虎對對果段嚟睇,真係搞唔掂

個翻譯已經盡力做對稱同押韻,有兩句直頭放棄咗

畫圖裡,龍不吟虎不嘯,小小書僮可笑可笑
In the paintings, the dragons and tigers won't roar.
棋盤內,車無輪馬無韁,叫聲將軍提防提防
In the chess, the horses and the generals can't fight.
鶯鶯燕燕翠翠紅紅處處融融洽洽
An A, a bee, a C and a D
雨雨風風花花葉葉年年暮暮朝朝
An E, a F, a G and a H
十口心思,思君思國思社稷
See a jerk standing over there.
八目尚賞,賞花賞月賞秋香
Hear a bastard sitting before me.
我上等威風,顯現一身虎膽
I am hero in the battle field.
你下流賤格,露出半個龜頭
You are chicken in bed instead.
冚家鏟泥齊種樹
Let's plant the trees together
汝家池塘多鮫魚
for the grave of your father
魚肥果熟嫲撚飯
My grandmom has prepared the supper.
你老母兮親下廚
My God-father has screwed your grandma.