23 Like 71 Dislike
2020-11-25 18:14:47
唔使割包皮
2020-11-25 18:16:45
I played to a capacity audience.
2020-11-25 18:18:14
I performed to a capacity audience.
2020-11-25 18:18:34
My concert attracted a capacity audience.
2020-11-25 18:19:00
My recital attracted a packed, enthusiastic audience.
2020-11-25 18:37:11
你快得過風,但追唔到時間
2020-11-25 20:05:17
Block咗條prokofiev
2020-11-26 03:49:00
黃咗啦九叔,走呀
2020-12-02 17:49:22
Can't wait for things to go back to normal so you and I can adventure again.
2020-12-02 17:49:58
Thinking about all the food I just ordered.
2020-12-03 02:01:11
曾經有一份至真摯嘅愛情擺係我面前,我冇好好去珍惜,等到失去左嘅時候先識得後悔莫及,人世間最痛苦嘅事莫過於此。
如果個天能夠俾我一個重新嘅機會,我會對果個女仔講三個字:「我愛您」。
如果喺都要係依份愛上邊加個期限,我會希望係,一萬年。
2020-12-03 02:24:01
比個機會我,我想做好人
2020-12-04 01:40:28
I remember going to Winter Wonderland with you where we went on one of the thrill rides which was very tall. It was for eight people only; four people at the top and four at the bottom. Then it kept circling. Do you remember? You were quite nervous because when we were queuing, I was talking to you but you were suddenly silent.
2020-12-04 14:54:38
May the force be with you
2020-12-06 20:13:40
I used to have a Siberian husky who grew up with me. He died at the age of fourteen in twenty fifteen. I now have a lop bunny and three turtles; they're one Mexican musk turtle and two Red-eared sliders. My sister has a Pekingnese. Rabbits are orey animals which means they're everybody else's lunch in nature. A dog barking, a child shouting, a fire engine siren wailing, an ambulance siren wailing, an airplane roaring overhead and a lightning storm can frighten rabbits. Therefore, walking a rabbit on a leash isn't recommended. Indoor rabbits have a much longer lifespan than outdoor rabbits because they're protected from poor weather conditions and enemies. They feel safe, protected, monitored, sheltered and that they're part of the family! The average lifespan of am indoor house rabbit is eight to fourteen years whereas that of a rabbit kept in an outdoor hutch or cage is three to six years. The happiest rabbit expression is called binky. When a rabbit binkies, it jumps into the air and twists its head and body in the opposite direction before falling back to the ground. A haply bunny even twirls, flops, shakes its head and stretches its legs. S these are telling you that it's happy and overall pleased with you and its life. Rabbits produce two types of droppings: fecal pellets and cecal pellets (aka cecoteopes). The former are the dry, round ones you usually see in the litterbox while the latter are edible for rabbits which contains essential nutrients. Rabbits are one of the most abandoned pets in the world. In fact, rabbits are the third most abandoned pets in the United States because people don't understand rabbits and think that they're boring and that they don't bond with humans. Rabbits are highly intelligent, social and affectionate animals. While they don't like to be picked up from the ground, they much prefer to be petted and cuddled while they're on the ground or in your lap. When people say they wanna have a pet rabbit, I usually advise them to visit the rabbit society and choose a rabbit for adoption.
2020-12-06 20:32:53
我京一唔會輸俾同一個人 twice
2020-12-22 13:42:34
Hollister offers you a discount of thirty percent if you spend over four hundred dollars in a single transaction. Zara gives you a twenty percent discount if you buy two pairs of mom shorts or mom jeans. Hollister gives a forty percent discount on the red sweatshirts for men. It also offers a thirty five discount on a white puffer jackets until the end of the week. Zara gives a discount of up to twenty five percents on the slim fit chinos until the end of next month. It also offers discounts of fifty percent on all skinny fit chinos and slim fit jeans. There's a discount of fifty percent on the black quilted jackets. There's also a twenty five discount on all swimming trunks. In Uniqlo, students receive forty percent discounts on all Heattech crew neck and V-neck t-shirts. University students get a discount of ten percent on the beige sweaters (the beige jumpers). The price of the beige sweaters without discount is around five hundred dollars. The price with discount is only four hundred and seventy dollars. These discounts apply to only students. The discount on the beige sweaters (the beige jumpers) applies only to university students. Hollister is offering discounts of up to fifty percent on all puffer jackets, denim jackets and down coats. Zara is also giving a thirty percent discount on all slim fit chinos for men. I purchased a pair of sky blue swimming trunks at a big discount. My cousin also bought a pair if red high heels, a pair of mom shorts and a red swimsuit or bathing suit at deep discounts.
2020-12-22 16:28:48
I suggest that you read "Turtles and Tortoises" at your leisure. I also suggest that Eleanor reads this wonderful book. I too suggest that Jeremy buys this outstanding book. I suggest that Isaac purchases this marvelous book. I suggest that Selena read this wonderful guide to turtles and tortoises at her convenience. I suggest that Christina buy this fascinating book as well. I suggest that Scarlett purchase this excellent book too. I suggest this outstanding book to you. Feel free to read it at leisure. It's a fascinating guide to turtles and tortoises written by James Riley, Scarlett Jones, Christina Riley, Selena Aguilera, Dua Johansson, Leonardo Lipa, Leonard Gomez, Joseph Riley, Zooey Gordon-Levitt, Isaac Bernstein, Avril DiCaprio, Eleanor da Vinci, Eleanor Dion, Celine Riley, Susannah Jones, James Ferguson, Craig Johansson, Susanna Jones, Seven-Eleven and the property developer.
2021-01-03 12:23:06
Last night, I sent an angel to watch over you while you were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked why? It said that angels do not watch over other angels.
2021-01-03 13:06:24
Push
2021-01-25 18:10:43
I've just got out of an onsen, toweled off and am getting dressed.
2021-01-25 18:11:09
I've just got out of a jacuzzi, dried myself off and am getting dressed.
2021-01-25 18:11:35
I've just got out of an onsen, dried myself on a towel and am dressing.
2021-01-25 22:20:49
我打飛機添呀
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞