[徵旅伴] 四川稻城亞丁及西藏色達 (川西線)

86 回覆
1 Like 72 Dislike
2019-08-24 12:01:59
出過去示威/經過示威場合既真係勸你地唔好上去
唔好低估港共同支那監控能力
2019-08-24 12:08:46
巴打,勸你唔好去啦

《明報》其後報道,黃程鋒表示收到消息,約10 名學生昨在西藏近珠峰遭公安扣查,與家人失去聯絡。有同學的哥哥收到在西藏的弟弟通訊,稱遭公安扣查,其後失去聯絡,未知現况。港大發言人確認,收到學生家人聯繫求助,「暫未能準確掌握當中港大同學的人數。目前已聯絡到多名同學的家人,會繼續聯絡可能涉及事件同學的家人,了解情况,盡力提供所需的支援及協助」。
2019-08-25 22:31:52
我怕
2019-08-25 22:37:38
風頭火勢 就咪返去啦
2019-08-26 13:20:55
最後決定唔去了..
轉去摩洛哥/俄羅斯
2019-08-26 13:38:23
好彩無去
2019-09-01 10:26:06
可摸耳加埋我
十月頭至中想去旅行
https://t.me/BeThePersonYouAdmire
Anywhere but China
2019-10-16 14:58:35
I've been to many countries. I had always thought that other countries were better than hong kong but after I went to them I realised that in terms of city life, nightlife, shopping and food, Hong Kong really is the best. In Europe shops close at four to five on weekdays and don't open at all at weekends except for big cities like London where shops close at six on weekdays and four at weekends. Their main sorts of entertainment are pubs and clubs. Las Vegas has a spectacular night view but it was built primarily for tourism. It's famous for gambling, unique hotel design and shows like boxing events. However in terms of scenery I would say Tibet and Scandinavia are the best. Tibet is famous for its breathtaking scenery at high altitude. Xinjiang is also a place of outstanding scenic beauty. In fact my friend who's been to the Mount Everest base camp showed me his photos by which I was awestruck. He said it was well worth it for the view and the confidence that he'd gained afterwards. If you might have altitude sickness such as trouble sleeping, headaches and dizziness I suggest bringing medicine along. It's definitely a glamorous holiday destination. A tour of the Mount Everest base camp would be a once in a lifetime experience. Tibet is also the best place for stargazing as it's much closer to the heavens than any other places on earth and the sky at night is often clear and cloudless. It has some of the highest lakes in the world which are rich with fish 🐠🐟and other marine life🦈🐬🐋🐳 and the countrysides are inhabited by flocks of yellow ducks as well as wild horses and donkeys. The lakes there such as Lake Paiku which is four thousand five hundred and ninety two meters above sea level reflect the beauty of the stars giving a double view of the sky at night. You can even set up a tent and camp there to get the best view of the stars and the milky way galaxy.
2019-10-16 15:03:36
If you're going on holiday in tibet, I heartily recommend taking the airport express at ifc. It's very easy. Once you're at the ifc exit where you can head straight for Queens road central, enter ifc, go past the escalator in front of you and keep walking til you come to another escalator. Go down it, turn left and go straight ahead. It's there. If you want to travel to Awaji station, go through the gate, go down the escalator and look at the signs. You'll see which side is bound for Awaji. If you want to have a coffee at J.Cafe take the elevator to level three, go straight down the path and pass several shops til you come to an intersection. Turn right and it's there. If you want to take a lift to a higher floor, turn right at the intersection, pass several shops until you see pure fitness, enter pure fitness and the lift is there. However if you ask me whether Australia is a great place to visit, I wouldn't bet on it. There's nothing worth doing there.
2019-10-24 13:11:34
I've been to Tibet on vacation which satisfied expectations. I've been to many countries. I'd always thought that many other countries were better than hong kong but after I went on holiday in many countries I found out that in terms of city life, nightlife, food and shopping hong kong is really the best. In europe shoos close at four to five on weekdays and don't open at all at weekends except for big cities like London where shops close at six on weekdays and four at weekends. Their main sorts of entertainment are pubs and clubs. Las Vegas has magnificent night views but it was primarily built for tourism. It's famous for gambling, unique hotel design and shows like boxing events. However in terms of scenery Scandinavia and Tibet are the best I would say. Tibet is famous for its breathtaking scenery at high altitude. Xinjiang is also a place of outstanding scenic beauty. If you might have altitude sickness such as dizziness, headaches and trouble sleeping I suggest you bring some medicine along with you. In fact my friend john who's just been to the Mount Everest base camp showed me his photos taken there by which I was.awestruck. It's certainly a glamorous holiday destination. A tour of Mount Everest base camp would be a once in a lifetime experience. Tibet is also the best place for stargazing as it's much closer to the heavens than any other places on earth and the sky at night is often clear and cloudless. It has some of the highest lakes in the world that are rich with fish and other marine life and the surrounding countryside is inhabited by flocks of yellow ducks as well as wild horses and donkeys. The lakes there such as Lake Paiku which is four thousand five hundred and ninety two metres above sea level reflect the beauty of the stars giving a double view of the sky at night. You can even set up camp there to get the best view of the stars and milky way galaxy.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞