2019-07-11 07:51:06
一次過向兩個移民及簽證機構舉報
美國駐港澳總領事館
簽證欺詐舉報: FPUHK@state.gov
美國公民及移民服務局
舉報電郵: reportfraudtips@uscis.dhs.gov

收件者: reportfraudtips@uscis.dhs.gov , FPUHK@state.gov
主題: report on a specific candidate
I am writing to invite you to carefully re-consider the candidacy of a Hong Kong citizen: Ms Li Hung Ching as an immigrant to the USA.

As the evidence provided, it shows the candidate's fiancé, Mr. Leung Kim Hoi, misused his police power to the citizens in a mass protest regarding the withdrawal of the Extradition Bill on 12 June 2019 in Hong Kong. Per the report published by Amnesty International, Hong Kong Police Force used excessive and unnecessary force towards the protestors, and this unlawful use of force clearly violated the International Human Rights Law. In the event, he instructed his subordinates to attack the citizens deliberately even the citizens were well behaved to express their wills to the government. Especially, his rudeness and violence demonstrated in the picture and his defamatory speech show that he is not a proper police officer. Such evidences strongly show that Ms Li Hung Ching and Mr. Leung Kim Hoi will harm the homeland security of USA, and violate the principles of democracy and freedom of USA.
Although all these acts are not committed by Ms. Li and thus are not direct evidence, these can however act as circumstantial evidence doubting their integrity and ability to show loyalty to the United States of America since her husband is so committed to acting as the state machine of HKSAR, PRC to suppress citizens who are rightfully defending the rule of law and democracy in Hong Kong. Their potential marital status poses a serious question as to Ms. Li's suitability to be part of the USA. I do not think that someone who comes from a violent and very patriotic (towards China) background can be an appropriate candidacy.

I sincerely hope that you can re-consider her application.

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
Hong Kong Citizen
2019-07-11 07:51:16
一次過向兩個移民及簽證機構舉報
美國駐港澳總領事館
美國公民及移民服務局

I am writing to invite you to carefully re-consider the candidacy of a Hong Kong citizen: Ms Li Hung Ching as an immigrant to the USA.

As the evidence provided, it shows the candidate's fiancé, Mr. Leung Kim Hoi, misused his police power to the citizens in a mass protest regarding the withdrawal of the Extradition Bill on 12 June 2019 in Hong Kong. Per the report published by Amnesty International, Hong Kong Police Force used excessive and unnecessary force towards the protestors, and this unlawful use of force clearly violated the International Human Rights Law. In the event, he instructed his subordinates to attack the citizens deliberately even the citizens were well behaved to express their wills to the government. Especially, his rudeness and violence demonstrated in the picture and his defamatory speech show that he is not a proper police officer. Such evidences strongly show that Ms Li Hung Ching and Mr. Leung Kim Hoi will harm the homeland security of USA, and violate the principles of democracy and freedom of USA.
Although all these acts are not committed by Ms. Li and thus are not direct evidence, these can however act as circumstantial evidence doubting their integrity and ability to show loyalty to the United States of America since her husband is so committed to acting as the state machine of HKSAR, PRC to suppress citizens who are rightfully defending the rule of law and democracy in Hong Kong. Their potential marital status poses a serious question as to Ms. Li's suitability to be part of the USA. I do not think that someone who comes from a violent and very patriotic (towards China) background can be an appropriate candidacy.

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
Hong Kong Citizen
2019-07-11 07:53:52
一次過向兩個移民及簽證機構舉報
美國駐港澳總領事館
美國公民及移民服務局

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
Hong Kong Citizen
2019-07-11 07:54:29
一次過向兩個移民及簽證機構舉報
美國駐港澳總領事館
美國公民及移民服務局

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
Hong Kong Citizen
2019-07-11 07:54:30
2019-07-11 07:54:49
2019-07-11 07:55:45
一次過向兩個移民及簽證機構舉報
美國駐港澳總領事館
美國公民及移民服務局

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
Hong Kong Citizen
2019-07-11 07:56:15
一次過向兩個移民及簽證機構舉報
美國駐港澳總領事館
美國公民及移民服務局

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
Hong Kong Citizen
2019-07-11 07:56:30
幫佢寫多幾封信
2019-07-11 07:56:47
2019-07-11 07:57:13
第一眼都覺得好似
2019-07-11 07:57:24
一次過向兩個移民及簽證機構舉報
美國駐港澳總領事館
美國公民及移民服務局

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
Hong Kong Citizen
2019-07-11 07:58:20
仆街黑警
2019-07-11 07:58:38
就黎識晒d白衫
2019-07-11 07:58:48
各位巴絲要保護自己,信獅子狗我寧願信豬乸識上樹
2019-07-11 07:58:52
屌晒佢地老母
2019-07-11 07:59:16
黑警死全家
2019-07-11 07:59:53
真係好撚樣衰
2019-07-11 08:00:23
推,睇下阿sir帶左去邊間醫院
2019-07-11 08:00:46
牙fred最鐘意詐傻扮懵
2019-07-11 08:00:49
竟然係轟
2019-07-11 08:03:58
黑警
2019-07-11 08:04:00
2019-07-11 08:04:26
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞