ChatGPT5
以下係幾種常見又地道嘅講法,按語境揀用:
• I run a small business./I’m a small business owner.(最中性常用)
• It’s a small operation./We’re a small operation.(強調規模唔大)
• I’m a one-person shop./a one-man/one-woman band(一腳踢/獨力經營)
• I’m a sole proprietor.(偏法律/正式用語:獨資)
• I’m self-employed.(自僱,唔一定強調規模)
• It’s a mom-and-pop shop.(美式,家庭小店感覺)
• We’re a small, family-run business.(家族式小生意)
• We’re a shoestring operation.(口語,資金好有限)
用例
• 「我係小本經營,交期可能要彈性少少。」→ I run a small business, so I may need a bit of flexibility on timelines.
• 「我哋係家庭小店,量唔大。」→ We’re a small, family-run business, so our volume is limited.
• 「我一個人搞晒。」→ I’m a one-person shop.
小貼士
• 想正式啲(寫proposal/報價):We are a small operation / a sole proprietorship.
• 想親切啲(社交媒體/店舖自我介紹):We’re a small, family-run business.
• 想突出資源有限:We’re a shoestring operation / a tiny team.