我唔見有相關消息
可能我睇漏

女神做完手術冇耐 都要休養
2024-07-24 10:48:00
2024-07-24 12:13:13
2024-07-24 16:22:08
https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/424951

'Hello' featuring the voice of the late Goo Hara, a gift for Kamilia

KARA will brighten up the music industry this summer.

KARA (Park Gyu-ri, Han Seung-yeon, Nicole, Kang Ji-young, Heo Young-ji) will release the digital single 'I Do I Do' through various music sites today (24th) at 6 PM.

The single contains a total of two songs, including Kara's summer song 'I Do I Do', which combines the members' refreshing vocals at a rhythmic tempo, and 'Hello', Kara's first full-length song with 6 members, completed with the voice of the late Goo Hara.

[Featuring a message of hope delivered on a hot summer day, the following is Kara's Q&A ahead of the release of the single.]

Q1: You are releasing a new song about 1 year and 8 months after the 15th anniversary special album ‘MOVE AGAIN’. How do you feel?

Gyuri: Thanks to the support of many people, we were able to release a new song as KARA again and even hold a solo concert. I feel so grateful right now.

Seungyeon: Then and now, it feels like a dream. I'm glad to be able to come back with Kara's summer song. I think I can show Kara’s lively side.

Nicole: What makes this single more meaningful is that it contains messages that the members want to convey to their fans. There is no place that has not been touched by the members, including the cover image and music video.

Jiyoung: It's amazing how time flies that 1 year and 8 months have already passed, and I'm thankful that I can stand on stage with the members again!

Youngji: I am so happy to be able to greet you with good news. I am also grateful to be able to share that happy moment with our fans!

Q2. Please give a brief introduction to the title song ‘I Do I Do’ and explain any points you appreciate.

Gyuri: ‘I Do I Do’ is a song sung with the belief that anything is possible if we are together with our members and, by extension, Kamilia (official fandom name). It is a summer song that is especially catchy with its refreshing sound suitable for summer and the members' refreshing vocals in the second half.

Seungyeon: ‘I Do I Do’ contains the meaning of promise. I think it was the promises that allowed us to come this far. The lyrics also contain the friendship between the members and the promise to always be with ‘you’.

Q3. What is the difference between 'I Do I Do' and 'Rock U', 'Mr', and 'Mamma Mia' that KARA released in the summer season?

Gyuri: Kara has presented many seasonal songs that focus on lively or powerful performances, but this time we chose Easy Listening's music as the title song. It can be said to be a seasonal song that adds a unique Kara feel with five vocalists.

Seungyeon: I think 'Rock U' is cute, and 'Mr' and 'Mamma Mia' are relatively cool songs. This time, 'I Do I Do' has a sophisticated and refreshing feel, but you will also be able to experience the lively feeling that you have come to expect from Kara.

Youngji: I think we added another spoonful of refreshing coolness with ‘I Do I Do’. This song reminds me of playing in the water.
2024-07-24 16:22:27
Q4. What does your b-side song ‘Hello’ mean to Kara, and is there a special reason why you released this song?

Gyuri: As we resumed our KARA activities with 'WHEN I MOVE' the year before last, I wanted to give a gift to Kamilia, who waited for us for a long time. And I thought it was music that contained the voices of our six members, along with Hara's voice. As Hara was also looking forward to Kara's comeback, 'Hello' is a song that has a special meaning not only for Kamilia, but also for Hara and our members.

Seungyeon: It took a lot of thought and a long time to decide to release it. It was always the first thing everyone thought about, but it never led to the actual release. This time, I vaguely thought, ‘I can do it,’ and ‘Maybe now is the time.’ Before it fades any further, I wanted to tell my fans, ‘Actually, there was a song like this’ and ‘I have memories like this,’ and I personally thought that I could go one step further. I dare to say this is probably the most meaningful song in our lives.

Nicole: 'Hello' is an unreleased song we recorded as Kara in 2013. This is a song we prepared because we wanted to be together as a whole. As it is not an easy task, this song is very precious to us, and we hope it will be a special gift for our fans.

Jiyoung: I think it’s a miracle in itself that six voices are included in one song!

Youngji: While singing and preparing this song, I was able to reminisce and think about my sister who I always miss and miss. I am grateful that a song with such great meaning was able to come out into the world.

Q5. Please say a word to the fans who are looking forward to Kara’s comeback.

Gyuri: I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the fans who have supported me for a long time and to all the fans who have started supporting me anew. I think the reason Kara can exist now and in the future is because of you all. I hope that this single conveys some of that gratitude.

Seungyeon: Thanks to everyone’s patience, we were able to meet again without losing again. Thank you and thank you again. I hope you have a happy summer without regrets with ‘Hello’ and ‘I Do I Do’.

Nicole: Kamilia, we are together once again. Thank you for always being by our side for such a long time. We hope that this even more special single will touch your hearts.

Jiyoung: We can sing again because there are people who are always waiting. Thank you. Take care of your health during this hot summer!

Youngji: Thank you for always being with us, and let’s be happier, healthier, and more fun together for the rest of our lives!
2024-07-24 17:01:33
https://youtu.be/nlN3f6hCAuQ

KARA 「 I Do I Do 」 MV
2024-07-24 17:06:23
我係Kamilia呀屌
2024-07-24 17:28:13
2024-07-24 17:59:40
2024-07-24 18:11:12
又靚又好聽,番左去十八廿二feel
唔知8月去日本先買仲有無貨
2024-07-24 18:25:05
睇唔出變酒團
拍得好靚
2024-07-24 19:28:13
2024-07-24 19:43:37
酒團即係咩
2024-07-24 19:44:41
成班酒鬼
2024-07-24 21:06:17
https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2024-07-23/
日本 Oricon Single 榜 (7月23日) 第6位
2024-07-24 21:13:08
2024-07-25 02:26:23
可摸耳多啲view
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞