有無人覺得好事唔會發生係自己身上?

15 回覆
13 Like 5 Dislike
2024-05-18 02:24:57
2024-05-18 02:42:15
2024-05-18 02:54:54
2024-05-18 03:06:05
It's okay to feel like that, but do you want to stay the same?
2024-05-18 03:14:50
You are right, but it's not her fault though?

When we perform brain scans on patients who have experienced severe trauma and such, we found that they tend to amplify negative signals over positive ones. Apart from that, their brain development is different from regular people. For example, the amygdala is usually overreactive which overtakes the frontal lobe in decision-making.

Until they make the necessary changes for neuroplasticity and subconscious
2024-05-18 03:19:29
I actually didn’t realize this was a problem until I had a few mental breakdowns recently. No, of course I don't. I hope I can become a better version of myself, a person who can love herself.

Thank you bro. It’s so nice of you to say something nice anonymously online. I really appreciate that.
2024-05-18 03:23:04
I made a mistake in my writing, so you should read this one instead.

You are right, but it's not her fault though?

When we perform brain scans on patients who have experienced severe trauma and such, we found that they tend to amplify negative signals over positive ones. Their brain development is different from regular people. For example, the amygdala is overreactive which overtakes the frontal lobe in decision-making. This can lead to self-sabotage especially when they are predisposed to making irrational decisions due to this inherent difference in brain development.

Until they make the necessary changes for neuroplasticity and subconscious reprogramming to occur. They are probably just going to repeat the same pattern.
2024-05-18 03:28:11
咁壞事有冇發生喺你身上?嚴重疾病?身邊嘅人死亡?經濟巨大損失?
2024-05-18 03:35:33
的確係有,但廢事數出嚟變咗賣慘。我只可以講。你數嘅例子,的確係有我經歷緊嘅事。
我身邊亦有好事發生,只係壞事嘅摧毁力更大,並唔係身在福中不知福。希望解答得到你嘅疑問
2024-05-18 03:36:16
It's always nice to talk to a stranger honestly, even if it's just on the internet. I can appreciate you sharing your experience with others.

Would it be helpful to challenge your own way of thinking?

It seems like you really struggle with the idea that nothing is permeant. We all know it's a universal truth, but what can you do about it? When you focus on that, it only robs you out of many great experiences and opportunities in life. If you change your mindset and think about what you can do with it, you can take things and embrace them as they are now. Once you learn to live fully in the present, you won't be overly worried about it. Don't make your present suffer due to the past and future.

Btw all our thoughts, behaviors, and emotions are shaped by our internal beliefs. You should learn to question these painful stories you keep telling yourself, because they are not actually true. Some of them are things like "I'm not good enough", "I'm unlovable", etc. Anyway, I believe there are people who will see the good in you. Maybe you just haven't realized it lol
2024-05-18 03:38:14
好既,對唔住巴打
2024-05-18 03:51:24
Thank you so much for the advice. You're right, dwelling on the idea that nothing is permanent can be overwhelming. I’ll try to question my internal beliefs and painful stories, as they can be holding me back from realizing my true potential. Thank you for offering words of encouragement and helping me see that there may be people who appreciate me for who I am.
2024-05-18 05:05:19
運動練體格,讀書練思考,呢啲好事你可以控制到。
2024-05-18 07:11:13
人係會將負面嘅事放大,好似話係一種自我保護機制,防患未然之類。

其實真係唔好諗咁多。活在過去,一切都改變唔到;活在未來,太多不確定會令自己越諗越不安。

今朝有酒今朝醉啦。

仲有,上面條友做乜鳩回一大篇英文?

係懶得打中文?文盲唔識中文?唔識打字?定想show off?
2024-05-18 11:13:42
Too lazy
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞