《壞過凱婷》AI 文言文及英文翻譯版

4 回覆
5 Like 1 Dislike
2023-03-19 19:19:27
《過於凱婷》
Worse Than Kathy

知卿兮愚昧,忍爾兮久矣。
Do you know how stupid you are? I have tolerated you for so long.

每自擬兮大女,日日妄自尊大。
You pretend to be a bold and uninhibited girl every day.

實言之,婦孺中之不良,惟余同凱婷。
To be honest, among F1 female students, Kathy and I are the worst.

欲自擬余等,吾辜許之。
If you want to pretend to be us, we won't stop you.

善哂,卿愈擬愈劣。
Ha, little did you know you are getting worse the more you pretend.

有言余同凱婷所未發者,
There are things that Kathy and I haven't voiced out.

或亦男子未發。
Sometimes even the boys haven't voiced out.

輪及卿何時發爾言?
When is it your turn to speak out?

或有明顯者。
Some things are obvious.

不良生徒?卿僂何事?
Bad student? What have you done?

煙酒割腕,即為不良哉?
Smoking, drinking and cutting wrists represent being bad?

卿連會罰分,亦不敢搗亂於學。
You don't even dare to get demerits or create trouble in school.

何以為不良生?小姐,
How to be a bad student? Missy,

欲效余等乎?
Why do you want to learn from us?

欲入黑社,即搗亂於學?
Want to join the black society? Creating trouble in school!

不若受虧分而連罰之,敢否?
It's better to get negative points but continue to get deducted.

卿連兩煙食之不成,
Do you dare? You can't even smoke two cigarettes.

欲效余等?虛矣。昧然。
Learn from us?! Forget it, you're stupid.

----------------
譯者:現時文筆最勁嘅AI(好似係) - Claude
Translator: The finest AI writer at present (?) - Claude

============================================
由於Claude最勁嘅係英文,所以我係叫佢將成篇原文翻譯做英文先,
然後再叫佢將成篇英文譯成文言文。

因為試咗好多次,Claude都係譯錯原文嘅「知吾知」同「介手」,
所以我修改咗原文嘅「知吾知→知唔知」同預先解釋「介手=割手腕」,
最後我再將佢譯好嘅文言文入面啲半角標點符號變返晒做全角,令到篇文睇落順眼啲。



2023-03-19 19:38:02
欲入黑社,即搗亂於學?
Want to join the black society? Creating trouble in school!


AI咁戇鳩 應為
欲入黑社,即搗亂於學!

古文冇標點 佢加得問號即係感歎號都用得
2023-03-19 19:54:18
2023-03-19 19:57:30
Do you dare? You can't even smoke two cigarettes
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞