俄羅斯"動員"笑話整合

8 回覆
12 Like 1 Dislike
2022-09-23 10:22:19
1 The one good thing about the Western sanctions is that our politicians and oligarchs will now have to live and raise their children in the same society that they have created for all the other Russians!

2 The Ministry of Defense has announced that the true goals of the Special Military Operation will be published after it has been concluded.

3 The condom maker Durex has announced it is leaving Russia. "Russians are going to get fucked raw", they said.

4 If you think your job is useless, remember that Russian universities still grant students a degree in International Relations.

5 Putin is a great healer! With just one decision he made the whole country forget about the Coronavirus.

6 Everyone who wanted to study English for travel but kept putting it off, rejoice! You no longer need to.

7 Russians are strange creatures. They believe the State TV saying we're winning and the war is almost over, but don't believe State TV saying they should stop hoarding sugar and toilet paper.

8 In just the last month, Russia has cut back air travel, truck shipments, gadget use, oil and gas production. We are truly leading at meeting the Paris Climate Accords!

9 Every time our Pinocchio tells a lie, his table gets longer and longer.

10 The difference between Putin and the captain of the Titanic, is that the captain didn't call the Iceberg a "temporary obstacle", insist the collision was planned all along, and describe anyone trying to escape on a lifeboat as "traitors."

11 "Partial mobilization" is when you are drafted in whole, and returned back in parts.

12 "Dad, why are we hauled off to the trenches?" "I don't know, son, I'm not into politics."

13 For a long time, the government told us, "if you don't like Russia, go to another country." Now they tell us, "if you like Russia, go to the trenches."

14 We gave Putin our freedoms in exchange for prosperity and security. Now we have neither freedom, nor prosperity, nor security.

15 Can we have go back the last year, when we were told to stay home and self-isolate?

16 So, if my two neighbours next door conduct a referendum over who my house belongs to, and I get outvoted 2-1, it's the "democratic vote of the people" and my home is now theirs?

17 They call a war a "special operation", they call bombings "loud noises", they call a rout "a regroup". I guess now they'll be calling forced conscription as an "all-expense paid vacation abroad."

18 Mom used to tell me, "avoid strange men on the street, they might give you drugs." Now she tells me, "avoid strange men on the street, they might give you a conscription notice."

19 The generals told me, "we don't abandon our own." I thought they meant that they wouldn't abandon me. Now I know that they meant I'm not one of their own.

20 The government told me, "if you don't like Putin, you can always vote for someone else." But it's rather hard to do, when all the candidates I want to vote for are in prison.

https://old.reddit.com/r/RussiaUkraineWar2022/comments/u0fmv7/some_recent_antiwar_jokes_circulating_the_small/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/xlhi2j/some_russian_antiwar_jokes_part_2/
2022-09-23 10:29:58
唔識睇
2022-09-23 10:32:38
講中文啦 阿鬼
2022-09-23 10:34:45
1 西方制裁的一個好處是,我們的政治家和寡頭現在必須在他們為所有其他俄羅斯人創造的同一社會中生活和撫養他們的孩子!

2 國防部宣佈,特別軍事行動的真正目標將在結束後公佈。

3 避孕套製造商Durex宣佈將離開俄羅斯。 他們說,俄羅斯人會被狠狠地操。

4 如果你認為你的工作毫無用處,請記住,俄羅斯大學仍然授予學生國際關係學位。

5 普京是一個偉大的治療師! 他只做出了一個決定,就讓整個國家忘記了冠狀病毒。

6 每個想為旅行學習英語但一直推遲英語的人,都很高興! 你不再需要了。

7 俄羅斯人是奇怪的生物。 他們相信國家電視臺說我們要贏了,戰爭快結束了,但不相信國家電視臺說他們應該停止囤積糖和衛生紙。

8 僅在上個月,俄羅斯就削減了航空旅行、卡車運輸、小工具使用、石油和天然氣生產。 我們真正帶頭實現《巴黎氣候協議》!

9 每當我們的匹諾曹撒謊時,他的桌子就會越來越長。

10 普京和泰坦尼克號船長的區別在於,船長沒有稱冰山為“臨時障礙”,堅持認為碰撞是一直計劃好的,並將任何試圖乘坐救生艇逃跑的人描述為“叛徒”。

11“部分動員”是指你被全部選中,然後部分返回。

12“爸爸,我們為什麼要被拖到戰壕裡?” “我不知道,兒子,我不喜歡政治。”

13 長期以來,政府告訴我們:“如果你不喜歡俄羅斯,就去另一個國家。” 現在他們告訴我們,“如果你喜歡俄羅斯,就去戰壕。”

14 我們賜予普京自由,以換取繁榮和安全。 現在,我們既沒有自由,也沒有繁榮,也沒有安全。

15 我們能回到去年,當時我們被告知要呆在家裡自我隔離嗎?

16 所以,如果我隔壁的兩個鄰居就我的房子屬於誰舉行全民公決,而我以2-1的票被否決,那就是“人民的民主投票”,我的家現在是他們的了?

17 他們稱戰爭為“特種行動”,稱轟炸為“大聲”,稱溃敗為“重組”。 我想現在他們會把強制徵兵稱為“國外全費用帶薪假期”。

18 媽媽曾經告訴我,“避免街上的陌生人,他們可能會給你毒品。” 現在她告訴我,“避免街上的陌生人,他們可能會給你徵兵通知。”

19 將軍們告訴我,“我們不會放棄自己的。” 我以為他們的意思是他們不會拋棄我。 現在我知道他們的意思是我不是他們自己的人。

20 政府告訴我,“如果你不喜歡普京,你可以隨時投票給別人。” 但當所有我想投票選的候選人都在監獄裡時,這很難做到。
2022-09-23 10:36:35
冇讀過大學,好難譯,用google睇下識唔識笑

1 西方制裁的一個好處是,我們的政客和寡頭現在必須在他們為所有其他俄羅斯人創造的同一個社會中生活和撫養他們的孩子!

2 國防部已宣布,特別軍事行動的真正目標將在結束後公佈。

3 避孕套製造商杜蕾斯宣布離開俄羅斯。他們說:“俄羅斯人會被生死的”。

4 如果您認為您的工作毫無用處,請記住,俄羅斯大學仍然授予學生國際關係學位。

5 普京是一位偉大的治療師!他只做了一個決定,就讓整個國家忘記了冠狀病毒。

6 想為旅行而學習英語卻一直拖延的人,歡呼吧!你不再需要了。

7 俄羅斯人是奇怪的生物。他們相信國家電視台說我們贏了,戰爭快結束了,但不相信國家電視台說他們應該停止囤積糖和衛生紙。

8 僅在上個月,俄羅斯就削減了航空旅行、卡車運輸、小工具使用、石油和天然氣生產。我們在滿足巴黎氣候協定方面真正處於領先地位!

9 每次我們的匹諾曹撒謊,他的桌子就會越來越長。

10 普京與泰坦尼克號船長的不同之處在於,船長沒有將冰山稱為“臨時障礙”,堅稱碰撞一直是有計劃的,並將任何試圖乘坐救生艇逃生的人描述為“叛徒”。

11“部分動員”是指你被整體徵召,然後部分返回。

12 “爸爸,我們為什麼被拖到戰壕里?” “我不知道,兒子,我不喜歡政治。”

13 長期以來,政府告訴我們,“如果你不喜歡俄羅斯,就去另一個國家。”現在他們告訴我們,“如果你喜歡俄羅斯,那就去戰壕吧。”

14 我們給予普京自由以換取繁榮和安全。現在我們既沒有自由,也沒有繁榮,也沒有安全。

15 我們可以回到去年,當時我們被告知要留在家裡自我隔離嗎?

16 所以,如果我隔壁的兩個鄰居就我的房子屬於誰進行公投,而我以 2-1 的投票結果被否決,這就是“人民的民主投票”,我的房子現在是他們的了?

17 他們稱戰爭為“特殊行動”,他們稱轟炸為“巨響”,他們稱潰敗為“重組”。我想現在他們會把強制徵兵稱為“國外的全費用帶薪假期”。

18 媽媽過去常告訴我,“避開街上的陌生人,他們可能會給你毒品。”現在她告訴我,“避開街上的陌生人,他們可能會給你一個徵兵通知。”

19 將軍告訴我,“我們不會放棄自己的。”我以為他們的意思是他們不會拋棄我。現在我知道他們的意思是我不是他們自己的一員。

20 政府告訴我,“如果你不喜歡普京,你可以隨時投票給別人。”但這很難做到,因為我想投票的所有候選人都在監獄裡。
2022-09-23 10:44:12
"all-expense paid vacation abroad"
one way ticket
2022-09-23 10:48:31
避孕套製造商Durex宣佈將離開俄羅斯。 他們說,俄羅斯人會被狠狠地操。
係呢個微笑左一下
2022-09-23 10:51:36
高汁
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞