日籍Rapper Yuri Tomiyama 聲稱遭香港警察用槍指頭及言語歧視恐嚇報導被南華早報抽起

127 回覆
270 Like 9 Dislike
2020-06-24 15:06:40
https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/entertainment/article/3090227/withdrawn-hong-kong-rapper-alleges-police-brutality-racial

原文: https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/asianbuzz/hong-kong-rapper-alleges-police-brutality-racial-abuse-in-instagram-post-says-one-pulled-a-gun-another-told-him-go-back-to-your-mother-country/ar-BB15RWpL?li=AAAHuH2

A Hong Kong rapper who created one of the anthems of the city's protest movement has accused police of targeting members of ethnic minority groups as the Black Lives Matter movement against police brutality continues to gain momentum around the world.

Yuri Tomiyama, the 26-year-old rapper known as Txmiyama, took to Instagram on Monday to describe a shocking encounter with police that started with a call for help by several Pakistani friends frustrated by Uber and taxi drivers turning them down, and ended with the entire group detained, racially abused and threatened with guns.

Tomiyama, who was born in Canada to Japanese parents and moved to Hong Kong at the age of 12, posted: "Growing up with brown people, I saw a fair share of racism but what ensued was the worst I seen first-hand in Hong Kong."

Around 30 police responded to the Pakistani men's call at around at 5.30am on Sunday in Central on Hong Kong Island, Tomiyama writes, and after they allowed the drivers to leave, the men were forced against a wall and asked to produce their ID cards.

"They have all my Pakistani homies up against the wall like criminals, asking for ID and treating them like s*** even though they speak perfect Cantonese. It was one of the guys' birthday and he just wanted to go home. Him and two others get handcuffed and charged with assault. They only got bail in the morning. The sad part is I think they're used to this ...."

Tomiyama says officers then asked him and a Filipino friend if they knew the Pakistani men. When they said they did, they were ordered to sit down and subjected to a torrent of racial abuse. An officer told the Filipino "to go back to his mother country ...," the rapper claims.

After this taunting, he writes, they let everybody go. "Then they decide to pick on me," he says.

He claims that an officer, upon being told that Tomiyama was Japanese and did not understand what he was saying, said in English: "You want to f*** with Hong Kong's security law? You're Japanese? Do you know where you are? Go back to your mother country ... your kind doesn't belong here."

Tomiyama writes that an officer then pulled out his gun. Officers surrounded him and pushed his friends away, he claims. "I thought I was going to die," he writes.

"I had a gun on me. In Hong Kong. For doing nothing but being with my brown friends. My mind went blank. I really thought this was it for me."

Then, the rapper says, his head was pressed against a wall and the officer said quietly: "You're lucky there are so many people around or I'd kill you ... You f***ing Japanese people don't belong here, this is Hong Kong."

"I begged for my life," Tomiyama writes. "I don't know how many times I said please." Eventually he was let go, he writes.

"I have seen a fair share of s*** in my 26 years. I've seen death. I've seen the worst of drugs. I got friends inside. I thought nothing could faze me any more. This shook me. Worst part about it is, people of colour go through this ... every day."

The Post has asked the Hong Kong Police Force to respond to the allegations.

Tomiyama told the South China Morning Post he did not want to be interviewed about the incident.

"I won't be taking this incident any further. I can't even walk past police on the street any more without having a panic attack. Some of the responses I've got are disgusting and the last thing I want is more attention or scrutiny, either from police or these internet people. They really don't get how traumatised I am after this."
2020-06-24 15:07:48
2020-06-24 15:07:54
On his Instagram page, Tomiyama is a vocal supporter of the Black Lives Matter campaign and has shared a link to a petition calling on US authorities to defund the police.

The rapper came under the spotlight last year when a lyric from his song 5am Minibus became something of a rallying cry for anti-government protesters in Hong Kong.

The line "7k for a house like a cell/ And you really think we out here scared of jail?" was spray-painted across the city, and picked up by international news outlets like CNN, Reuters and even Hong Kong pro-democracy activist Joshua Wong Chi-fung.

In the final section of his Instagram post, Tomiyama writes that the incident had taught him a lot of things. The more he was told he doesn't belong in Hong Kong, the more he felt he finally does belong, he says. "The more they told me to go back to my mother country, the more I wanted to tell them, this is it, I am here, I am home ...."

He also confesses to feeling "a weird sense of pride. Maybe China and the police are tryna kill the city. But the city definitely lives inside of us. They can't kill that."
2020-06-24 15:09:23
2020-06-24 15:10:21
2020-06-24 15:10:24
2020-06-24 15:10:43
Pishhhhh
2020-06-24 15:10:45
已經知左幾日 慘到仆街 又差啲俾黑警害
2020-06-24 15:11:33
update: "This article did not meet our editorial standards, and has been withdrawn at the interviewee’s request." -- 唔排除rapper 受壓下要求抽起
2020-06-24 15:12:07
2020-06-24 15:12:13
p
2020-06-24 15:12:21
[行動post ][請置頂]G20國請願!簽名師召喚!
https://lih.kg/2077187
- 分享自 LIHKG 討論區
2020-06-24 15:13:55
咁快
2020-06-24 15:15:42
真心痴撚線,我覺得要上reddit
2020-06-24 15:16:10
Pin!
2020-06-24 15:16:26
2020-06-24 15:20:09
Wtf
2020-06-24 15:20:36
我意思唔係SCMP俾壓力Yuri,係某部門要求Yuri要求SCMP抽起
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞