Why We, Italians, Are Angry With China

3 回覆
4 Like 0 Dislike
2020-03-29 12:27:58
Why We, Italians, Are Angry With China – And Want ‘War Damages’

⋯⋯We are angry because of the fact that Chinese doctors and journalists ended up in prison when they tried to alert the rest of the world, we are angry because people are dying like flies, because our hospitals are full and doctors and nurses cannot face the emergency anymore. We are angry because we are in lockdown, and while we try to cope with it, we also have to bear Zhao Lijian and his likes insulting us with the Chinese anthem, and their vile insinuations.

We are angry because colleagues tell me Milan has become like Gwadar, with Chinese flags waving out of the hospitals along with the Italian ones. Something I never thought I would see in my life. And the worst thing is, many pretend not to see and not to understand. Many pretend not to see that this comes from very far and is part of a precise strategy behind Beijing's moves.

The same strategy, to be clear, behind CPEC and BRI. Create the need, then make money with the fulfilment of the need, and make countries and people dependent on you.

Most of the countries affected by coronavirus are now dependent on Chinese-made supplies, and Beijing is trying to buy the silence of the world with money, gifts, and trying to blame other countries for the pandemic.

https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/voices%2Fblogs%2Fcoronavirus-pandemic-italy-china-propaganda-media-chinese-strategy-beijing-cpec-bri
2020-03-29 12:29:56
得把口

開波啦笨柒
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞