"The Final Solution" a conspiracy & military comic

7 回覆
8 Like 0 Dislike
2020-01-08 00:00:35
In light of recent events such as mass protest in HK, trade war and a plauge outbreak in China, here is the first chapter of my comic in English, I'm not a native English speaker, feel free to point out mistake and leave a comment.

It is best to use smart phone to read this comic, use Lihkg media mode for better experience.

Original Chinese post
https://lih.kg/1615112

Direct link for English version
https://imgur.com/a/j1eZ6nE

You can find me on Twitter @SpeakerHk

2020-01-08 09:28:42
Fun plot... wouldn't work. Any serious plague would involve health organisations all over the world. Any unwillingness to share samples, etc., would leave the world totally isolating China. They got beat up with hiding SARS. I doubt they'll try that again.

Now, I wouldn't put it past the CCP to release an actual, real plague and just accept 10,000,000 or so deaths, using that as a cover to hammer HK. I mean... they're just people, right? But, faking it wouldn't work.

There is also the possibility of a natural thing, like SARS, that gets used as an excuse to slam HK. A few hundred cases then, quite suddenly, a total quarantine, everyone has to stay home, an odd technical failure wiping out all communication (maybe blamed on protesters), then door-to-door searches for "plague victims" to be eliminated. I'd actually watch out for that.

But, whatever, good story.

Post the text (editable) and I'll correct some English if you want. Not necessary, it works as is, but there are a few mistakes if you want it to be right.
2020-01-08 10:01:19
This comic was made with a simple smart phone App, which doesn't support revision after the images was created, and I didnt have a sperated text file for this, may be I should do this next time. You have to photoshop to edit a jpg.

This story push everything to extreme, it is the worst situation I could think of, in chapter 2, the Chinese did share the sample to the world and the world was shocked by the new virus, the rationale behind is that China did have many deadly virus in their bio lab.

As for world health organization, the pervious Director-General was none other but an ex HK health official, she got the job because China backing. Chinese Sleeper Agent is real.
2020-01-08 10:41:08
Is SARS really a natural virues? I’m not sure
2020-01-27 14:22:31
In CCP,we trust
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞