東京奧運討論Group

44 回覆
1 Like 8 Dislike
2020-01-20 16:04:51
It's a safe bet that you go on holiday in Tokyo for chinese new year or over the easter holiday since the japanese yen has fallen fairly rapidly in the past two months. However if you ask me if Australia is a good place to go for your holidays, I wouldn't bet on it. There's nothing worth doing there.
2020-01-21 15:45:18
push
2020-01-22 12:32:42
Push
2020-01-22 19:53:14
Push
2020-01-23 15:45:23
Push
2020-01-23 23:00:05
i find the japanese culture very different than the chinese culture. We enjoy yum cha whereas they enjoy drinking green tea and watching baseball at bars rather than at home soaking up the atmosphere. I work in Hotel JAL Tokyo. My cousin and her husband have come to stay for two nights as company for me while my colleagues are away. By the way when I'm in a hotel room I usually have the television on until I go to sleep. My friend Judy has received a commission to make a sculpture, do a sketch, paint an oil painting and write an article on picasso for the hotel. Let me offer my congratulations to her for having accepted a commission for a sculpture, a sketch, an oil painting and an article on picasso from the hotel since it's a rare opportunity. I've always admired the exquisite colors of oil paintings be it a portrait of landscape. Her palette consists of blues greens and browns while her former classmate who's also a painter paints from a palette consisting of reds whites and oranges. A palette, a set of paintbrushes and paints normally cost around two thousand dollars altogether. If you happen to be staying in the aforementioned hotel please remember the following as I work there. First of all before washing your clothes please remove tissues and coins from the pockets and put dirty clothes in the wash tub about seventy percent of the size of it. This will ensure your clothes to get evenly clean and the machine will less likely be out of order. Please wipe the drum with a towel after each use so as not to cause mould or mildew to grow in the drum. Second of all please do not set the air conditioner up to more than twenty five degrees celcius. Otherwise it won't blow cold air and will smell bad. Third after cleaning the tables and the toilet with detergent of sudsy water please rinse a cloth or handkerchief and wipe them again so as not to cause discoloration. Lastly please don't stick or nail anything to the wall because the paint will peel. Finally enjoy your time in Tokyo!
2020-01-24 20:19:13
push
2020-01-24 22:14:05
push
2020-01-24 22:59:26
push
2020-01-24 23:47:02
My friend Fuyuki has opened a gym. So far it's been a great success. The outstanding quality gym and shower equipment is a crucial factor in the success of the gym. Of course customer service also plays a key role in the company's success. He asked me whether I could find a decent manager for him I said "I can't make any promises but I'll see what I can do" My friend Tomio has an interview for a marketing executive position in Fuyuki's gym. Fuyuki laid heavy stress on the need for leadership qualities. He also stressed that clear communication skill is a key factor in the outcome of the interview. The interview stresses Tomio out. I said "Don't stress yourself out. Just put your mind at ease" My brother said "Don't stress over it. Set your mind at rest. Rest easy" My girlfriend too said "Try not to stress too much about it. Just set your mind at ease. Don't stress yourself too much" Tomio quit his previous job because his colleagues always bullied him and the salary was low. I said "I don't blame you for wanting to leave" Last Sunday we had supper at his place. His younger sister got Japanese homework to do. She said "I have to do part A but I haven't got to do part B" I said "I'll leave you doing your homework" She soaks up new vocabularies and grammar patterns very quickly. When "Fukushima" is a Japanese word the stress is on the second, third and last syllables. But when it's an english word you should only stress the third syllable. During the classes she soaks up everything the teacher says. When she reads a novel she's like a sponge and soaks up the story. If she encounters computer problems she'll find Jess who's an expert and soak the advice up she offers. Tomio's elder sister has her harp exam next week so she's busy practising in her room. She said "After this exam I'll do grade eight next year or better still I'll directly take the diploma exam. After chatting with her in her room for a while I said "I'll leave you to get on with your practice" My brother said "I had better leave you to get on with it" My girlfriend too said "I'd better leave you to practise your exam pieces" Some milk spilt down the chair onto the floor so Tomio soaked it up with a dishcloth. His eldest sister went to meditate in her room after supper so we left her to herself. His elder brother and his girlfriend had booked a massage session. He said "Had I better leave my wallet on the nightstand?" His girlfriend too asked "Should I leave my valuables on the night table?" I said "You had better not leave your valuables on the bedside table during your massage session as someone might steal it" My girlfriend said "Hadn't you better leave them in your locker so that it's safe?" My brother too said "Exactly. Shouldn't you leave them in your locker?" Tomio's younger brother seemed on edge because he has job interview tomorrow. Never has he felt so on edge before an interview. I said "I support you. I'm there for you. It's gonna be ok. I've got your back" My brother said "I'm rooting for you. You got this" His girlfriend has geography exams the week after. I said "You're almost there. You got this" My girlfriend said "I believe in you" When her professor was tutoring her, her professor said "That's coming along nicely. You're doing fine. You're learning fast. You're getting better every day. Keep up the good work. You've almost mastered that." Her tutor also said "Now you've got the hang of it. You're on the right track now. Keep it up." Fuyuki recently shouted at his sister and called her a liar because of a misunderstanding. I said "I can't believe you would say that to her" My brother too said "I can't believe you said that" He'll be giving a birthday party tomorrow but alas I can't attend as I got work to do. When he invited me at first I said "We'll have to see" He's making the most elaborate preparations for the party. My cousin asked him "How are the party preparations going?"
2020-01-24 23:56:57
His friend John is assisting with the party preparations. Judy is also assisting in making preparations for the party. They're sharing the preparation between themselves so it isn't too much work for them. Happy birthday Fuyuki! I'm sure your friends will join me in wishing you a very happy birthday! Last year he got a king size bed frame and mattress for my birthday. I remember I said "I can't believe you got me a king size mattress and bed frame" They didn't come cheap. His friend Paul has received a commission to write an article on Picasso for an art magazine. He's doing research in preparation for the article. His girlfriend is assisting him in the preparation of the research. His favourite fighter Dan will be fighting John in April for the heavyweight title. Championships like this require proper preparation. The poster and the promo video are in preparation. Dan is doing careful preparation as he didn't perform well in his last fight because he did no preparation for it. John didn't seem to have done much preparation for his last fight too. He almost lost it so this time he's doing thorough preparation for it including wrestling, kickboxing and judo as well as cardiovascular training. Sparring regularly is ideal preparation for a championship. You cannot fight a high level fighter without adequate preparation. James is making preparations for his ski trip to Fukuoka. He's also making preparations to meet his favourite band X Japan in Miyazaki. So he's preoccupied with these preparations. preparations are being made for next week's ski festival in Fukuoka. The organisations who organise it have announced that preparations for the ski festival are well under way. Fuyuki's favourite NBA team Chicago Bulls will be playing against Toronto Raptors in March in the playoff season. Playoff games need adequate preparation. The poster and the promo videos are in preparation. The players in Bulls are doing thorough preparation for the playoff season as they didn't perform well in their last three games because they did very little preparation. The players in Raptors didn't seem to have done much preparation in their last two games as well. They almost lost it so this time they're doing meticulous preparation for this match including stealing, getting rebounds, blocking, dunking, free throw shooting and three point shooting as well as strength and conditioning training. Training at least six hours a day is good preparation for the playoff season. You cannot play against a high level team during the playoff or finals without proper preparation.
2020-01-25 09:23:02
push
2020-01-27 13:42:34
push
2020-01-27 22:06:21
push
2020-02-16 21:10:10
想問依家仲有冇辦法買到奧運飛
2020-02-17 08:50:54
2020-02-17 08:55:15
2020-04-07 23:46:12
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞