Are any HKers looking for an English translator?

9 回覆
8 Like 1 Dislike
2019-12-23 20:59:12
Howdy to our friends in Hong Kong!

I do not have a LinDang Forum account, as I am not from Hong Kong: hence, I am kindly borrowing a Hong Kong business partner slash friend's forum account.

Currently doing some travelling around the world, I was very fortunate (or unfortunate) to be in your city for the second week of this year's June when your social movement started. Similar to how I was, the world is very curious about Hong Kong's situation and its development: it is unprecedented that such a mass social movement could be driven in no part due to economic or social reasons, but rather from the malevolence of the HK/ Chinese government and the people's thirst for the freedom that they deserve.

My first language is English, though partly for business reasons and partly due to the intricate and dissimilar nature of the Chinese culture and language, I taught myself to be fluent in reading Chinese. The inconsistency between Traditional and Simplified Chinese is not a problem either!

I am only trying to help Hong Kong in the way which I can, and this will include helping you guys translate any documents/ reports/ pages etc in Chinese into English for the international community. As an example, there is a group of volunteers who translates LinDang forum pages into English for the international public and media, and I am awaiting further reply from them.

If I may be of help to any group - informal or volunteer parties preferred - please leave a message with a brief summary/ description of what your group is doing, or leave a link of what your group has been up to.

The world stands with Hong Kong in your fight for freedom!
Merry Christmas (if you guys celebrate it with us) and "Heung Gong Yan Ga Yaau"!

P.S.
Do not ask me for more of my identity - I have disclosed a lot here and I fear for repercussions unto my business, as my family do depend on it.
(no I am not internationally famous either, just in case you were wondering.)
Similarly, I am not asking for the trust of any HKer on this forum, so don't disclose your real identity to me either.
2019-12-23 21:00:36
香港金總要人呀!

記住加入香港金融業職工總會做會員呀!

我哋可唔可以為大家發聲,可以做到咩地步,全靠會員的支持

冇會員,政府點解要理你呢,資方點解要理你呢...

所以唔好等,今日就加入啦

PS: 就算唔係金融界的同業,都麻煩like and share,俾多一個人睇到,就多一分機會團結同路人,拜托拜托🙏

#香港金融業職工總會
#香港金總
#HKFU
#收會員

https://www.facebook.com/107457800635080/posts/159723118741881/?d=n
2019-12-23 21:03:14
2019-12-23 21:04:29
Respect and thanks!

Push
2019-12-23 21:10:07
Diu no chinese
2019-12-23 21:29:22
Pish
2019-12-23 21:43:19
Why use foul language for not being Chinese? (yes I know what that means)
Apart from that, if you've read the text, I am fluent in conversing and reading Chinese
2019-12-23 22:20:57
i diu le lo mo chow hi

u want do what seven??

if you want 1on1 ,u come

i fight,u,u know??

my power powerful

KO you,you sun of bitch
2019-12-23 22:55:54
。。。actually its a injoke in this forum, just ignore those immature kids plz
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞