Hong Kong police called a political leader 'damn homo'

1 回覆
1 Like 1 Dislike
2019-12-10 22:33:08
On December 8, 800 000 Hong Kong protesters joined the Human Rights Day Rally and marched to voice their demands. During the event, Jimmy Sham, a well-known gay political leader who fights for both LGBT and political rights, was called 'damn homo' by police.

'Police suddenly set a line of defense. I worried that there would be a conflict between police and citizens. I went to urge protestors to get back to the crossroad. When I arrived at the front line, although I was asking protestors to leave, multiple police pointed at me and called me "damn homo". Was it a so-called professional action? They presumably recognised me, else they would not scold me in this way. Today, you can see that the police force continuously provoked the protestors and the protest event applicant. They did it using insulting and threatening wordings with a negative manner. This is extremely unsatisfactory,' Jimmy Sham said.

Lau Ting-sing, a famous gay businessman who owned thousands of 'inappropriate' photos of male celebrities and policemen, commented on this incident. 'You guys (heterosexual policeman) are so straight, yet you are still greedy for money that you would take nude photographs!' He mocked.

According to HK Apple Daily, a Hong Kong newspaper, some police called the passerby 'cockroach'. It is a Nazi word related to massacre. They also asked reporters to 'shut up' and pointed strong flashing light at them. Moreover, they pointed guns and batons at an old woman.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞