CCP wanna eliminate hongkongers

3 回覆
0 Like 0 Dislike
2019-12-06 09:53:33
In the past 5 years over 10 thousands mainlanders migrated to Hongkong. In addition, 150 of One-way permits every day allowing residents of mainland China to leave the mainland permanently to settle in Hong Kong.

CCP wanna eliminate hongkongers.

Please spread to twitter / reddit.
2019-12-06 15:57:13
Well, yes... and no...

Yes, that's how the CCP works. They use their money and laws to bring mainland Chinese people in, the ones that cause them less problems, and squeeze the locals out, the ones that cause them more problems. Been doing it in Tibet, Xinjiang, and HK. Standard operating procedure.

But... no, not really. You're worried about 20,000 a year? That's what Vancouver's been getting for a long time now. I wouldn't be all that surprised to find that Chinese mainland immigration to Vancouver and HK have been quite similar for that entire decade. I suspect the number of HKers that moved to Vancouver before the handover dwarfed the number of mainland Chinese that moved into HK afterwards.

I guess, being Canadian, immigration numbers that would stagger most people are... mehh? whatever, sounds like Tuesday.

I think the real issue in HK is not the immigration but the rules and backroom agreements that keep new housing from being built for them. That's the "squeezing out" part of the CCP equation. That's something to get mad about.
2019-12-11 21:27:53
genocide
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞