康記gym撚入

10 回覆
7 Like 0 Dislike
2019-10-22 23:02:38
買咗月票嘅人留意下,早排康記gym成日都唔開,打咗去1823轉介畀康記之後,confirm咗係可以申請partially refund唔好怕煩呀,你估閂場唔使還呀?

和理非進場嘅機會嚟啦
2019-10-22 23:03:12
應該唔會有
2019-10-22 23:09:10
Confirm咗有
2019-10-23 12:09:13
Have you got any photos of the gym? I had my personal training session at the gym and my vest was soaking wet. Then I soaked in a jacuzzi. The gym is situated beside the jacuzzi where you can see the inside of the gym clearly. I saw a slender guy lift a light two pound dumbbell for all he was worth but still couldn't complete the exercise. I enjoy hitting the gym and I know my personal trainer is worth her salt as I'm making good progress with my physique. Shes a vivacious in-your-face woman who's sometimes too honest for her own good. I dislike going to Physical because the salespeople there are way too in-your-face. I'm a fan of vince carter. He was certainly a very exciting slam dunker who was worth his weight in gold to Raptors. Don't get me wrong- I still enjoy watching him play even though he's past his prime. He proved his worth to Raptorsby helping win multiple championships. His worth to the team was incalculable. I must say he's made dramatic progress with his three point shooting since he joined Nets. Unfortunately his leg injury has progressed fairly rapidly over the past two months forcing him to be sidelined for six months through injury. He complained that taking a six-month hiatus is too long but it's for his own good. He has a follow-up to his doctor next month. His friend LeBron James will also be out of commission until his back heals. He's made slow but steady progress with his shooting since he injured his back. His doctor said he was making good progress and will check on his progress next month. He assigned the blame for his injury to a lack of stretching and training. Oh well it could be worse. His worth of contribution to Lakers is incalculable. Lakers is as likely to win the finals next year as Warriors in my opinion. Recently Lakers didn't just beat bulls. They wiped the floor with bulls. Lebron said to Bulls "In your face!" the moment they won. Bulls has lost its edge to a certain extent since their point leaders left the team. The other month Suns edged out bulls by four points which reminds me of Cavaliers edging out warriors by two points. The responsibilities of every coach in every team is clearly defined. Everyone has a key role to play in every team. In addition the government has set up a commission to look at the use of steroids among players. Another commission has been established to examine family violence in nba which I wholeheartedly support.
2019-10-23 12:16:16
可以點樣申請?
2019-10-23 15:12:17
同問
2019-10-23 15:20:37
問賣飛counter拎refund form,填完交畀佢
2021-03-30 22:38:16
可唔可以搭單問吓月票平日夜晚多數要排幾耐先有得入場?
2021-09-16 11:48:00
傻西
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞