各位要去埋youtube留言杯葛花木蘭!

32 回覆
28 Like 0 Dislike
2019-08-16 18:55:33
2019-08-16 19:36:41
小妹獻醜了 please spread

Dear Disney,

I have been a fan of Disney since childhood and I believe in Disney’s power in bringing positivity and change for children and adults worldwide. However, it has come to my concern that Crystal Liu Yifei, the actress for the coming live-action Mulan, may not be the right choice to represent a character as righteous as Mulan.

On 15 August 2019, she reposted a criticism against the Hong Kong protestors on social media. In the past few months, over 2 million Hong Kong citizens have protested against the extradition law that may endanger our freedoms. However, the Hong Kong government has continued responding to people’s demands for democracy with unlawful violence. Police brutality has become commonplace - tear gas and bullets were used thoughtlessly and there have been multiple cases in which the police SEXUALLY HARRASSED the female protestors (i.e. Hong Kong police removing a protestor’s underwear during arrest).

As both a feminist and a fan of Mulan, I am aghasted by Liu’s statement in support of the Hong Kong police, whose actions violate women’s rights and human rights as a whole. Because of her support for the oppressors, am doubtful about whether she is the right person to represent Mulan - an iconic character whose courage in the face of oppression inspires countless souls worldwide. As her action goes against Disney’s mission to spread hope and positivity, I sincerely hope that Disney will reconsider the casting choice and give the world the Mulan we deserve.

Best regards,
A Hong Kong citizen
2019-08-16 19:57:15
2019-08-16 20:03:22
[文宣] 杯葛花木蘭 寫咗封信比Disney 同我炸爆佢
https://lih.kg/1478203
- 分享自 LIHKG 討論區
2019-08-16 20:15:31
呢 d.垃圾跟本 download. 都費撚事晒資源
2019-08-16 20:17:06
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞