[PETER LIM幾時走, 佢個女係雞係公廁] LIHKG 華倫西亞討論區 Vol.1

182 回覆
2 Like 0 Dislike
2017-02-03 11:52:47
He is not a scorer, nor a physical player, nor a pure end. We could say that Orellana is everything else: an instigator of the area, a skilled and skilled haggler and a timely scorer. In Chile, they still remember their own goal, like the one that marked Argentina in the World Cup qualifying. From that moment on, they nicknamed him Orellana, "El Historico." I remember another more recent one in October to the Ajax in Balaídos and with a left-hand one with parabola. That was his last wonder of the "Poet", another of his nicknames.

They told Vigo that Valencia asked about him last summer but Berizzo considered it essential. "His talent opens the offensive game" he came to say. Months later, Berizzo removed Orellana for a serious lack of respect. The Chilean challenged the coach in front of the entire squad. It was not the first incident of Orellana with the Argentinean. He is accompanied by an awkward fame of a footballer somewhat derisive, private. But I liked what he said, "thanks to Valencia for playing with me." That message I like. Now it's up to him.

Orellana practically always leaves from the right end. In the Celta he would hardly ever look for the ball down the line. He knew how important it was to create that easy-to-find pass line that his teammates knew by heart. Orellana accelerates the game without consideration since his dribble. In one way or another, it was the one who ordered the acceleration of the play.

Orellana does not have a silk foot or a powerful stride, but a brilliant football head, who is always at the service of the game. And when it has been shaped, it has produced football galore . There in the catch zone, Orellana improvises from his imaginative dribble, which increases in danger with every step that brings him to the area, and that intelligence combined and prepare everything for the play of the goal.

That is their magic, after all. Appear where you are not expected and combine actions of end and mediapunta in the hottest zone and invent plays. It puts it well from the peak of the area and is fast both to change front and to deepen with pass. And he is always confident in his ability and supported in his change of pace.
The more he played the ball Orellana, the better Celta played. Orellana is a lot of mobility, unpredictable dodge and interior zones. We would say that he is a player that has intentions of striker, sense of midfielder and movements of mediapunta. In Vigo it was the counterpoint of Nolito.
2017-02-03 11:53:11
Perhaps the Valencian fan hoped for more football players of more renown as did Sevilla now with Jovetic, who also wanted Valencia, but I am left with a sentence of Monchi, where he said "that the fortune is that I have a mark behind as is Sevilla FC, which allows me to make other types of negotiations, which are a little crazy. "
That is what you are looking for a world star or at least a player of contrasted performance come to less, at affordable price and wanting to reinvindicate and return to the elite, that is only within reach of Sevilla. That's his profile . It's the Monchi formula and it has allowed him to have top-level players who, in other conditions, could never have played. That the Valencia right now is impossible for him to be where he is already a long distance from the Hispanics.

But if they had no more budget in Valencia they would have been struggling to find solutions: sell to buy, zero cost or do financial engineering for the Sports Management to find a rabbit in the top.

But I applaud the signing of Orellana, whom I have known since he stood out years ago in the Audax Italiano and that is why he signed Udinese as Alexis Sánchez, and has been since 2011 in Vigo. So we know his game perfectly, and it is true that his boldness and confidence in his game is his greatest virtue. Every footballer needs to feel important. And it has to be like Vigo again not long ago. And above all, you have to value very well, if it is going to be important in the next two and a half years. The time and its performance will tell if it has been a great signing or not.

Valencia has bought two tenths. I hope it rings. The prize would be distributed among all the Valencianistas.
2017-02-03 21:26:04
Murthy: "If we endure this period of adaptation, the VCF will return with the big ones in the long term"

The executive director of Valencia CF, Anil Murthy, was present in the Grouping of Peñas of Valencia CF and reviewed before several aficionados white and modern the current of the club of Mestalla
The executive director of Valencia CF, Anil Murthy , was present at the Association of Peñas del Valencia CF and went over to several blanquinegros fans the present Mestalla club, making it clear that the entity Mestalla anyone but former coach Cesare Prandelli, Said that four additions would arrive.

"Nobody in Valencia, except Prandelli said they were going to get four players. Nobody. Under the circumstances we live in December I'm happy with what has been done in the January. We could not sign or Messi or Cristiano " , he explained, in a similar filing made in Orellana assessment.

The executive director also stressed the importance of having a strong structure, withdrew the commitment of Peter Lim to re-take the Valencia to fight the biggest in Europe " although someone who wants to stumble , " he said, saying that In two years can not finish the new stadium.

"We spend a period of transition, he wants the peace of mind that the club is in good hands. The most important thing is to finish this period of adaptation, the owner and Valencianistas share the goal of sustainable performance, if we hold this period Valencia CF It will be a big club in the long run. "

睇完係完全無感覺
2017-02-05 03:03:40
Squad versus Eibar
Alves; Gaya, Mangala, Garay, Montoya; Mario Suárez, Medrán, Soler; Santi Mina, Cancelo, Zaza
2017-02-05 03:05:34
Squad versus Eibar
Alves; Gaya, Mangala, Garay, Montoya; Mario Suárez, Medrán, Soler; Santi Mina, Cancelo, Zaza

不過後備有幾個新仔
2017-02-05 03:07:16
Squad versus Eibar

不過後備有幾個新仔

3人停賽嘛
Lato唔算新
Eugeni同sito就真係新
2017-02-05 04:02:27
Squad versus Eibar

不過後備有幾個新仔

3人停賽嘛
Lato唔算新
Eugeni同sito就真係新

見過Lato上場
2017-02-05 04:03:34
Zaza頂波似解圍
2017-02-05 04:32:36
soler直紅
2017-02-05 04:46:05
下半場換orellana啦
2017-02-11 13:23:54
River Plate harbour hopes of securing the signature of Valencia midfielder Enzo Perez.

The transfer window in Argentina does not close until 21st February.

River Plate are reportedly ready to offer around €10 million, but that is unlikely to prove enough.
2017-02-11 20:24:15
alves出禁區俾人過
好彩有人護空龍
2017-02-11 20:25:10
對家
2017-02-11 20:37:23
中場d攔截好弱
難怪咁多失波
2017-02-19 23:50:31
1-0
蘭尼入波
2017-02-20 00:02:49
靚組織
Zaza入波
2017-02-20 00:32:18
aduriz落場一分鐘就傷咗
畢爾包要用哂換人名額
2017-02-20 00:42:06
Perez今場
2017-02-20 01:10:36
三分落袋
2017-02-23 01:52:33
Zaza
2017-02-23 01:55:47
ornella入第二球
2017-02-23 02:08:21
Alves
2017-02-23 02:24:02
蘭尼
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞