香港已死,移民討論(2)

441 回覆
29 Like 26 Dislike
2017-08-20 01:13:08
I don't have any degree.how to immigrant to us?eb3 skilled worker or wat?is there any way to immigrant for ppl like me?
coz i know it's really hard to find a job in us if you've only got a bachelor's degree.
at first,i was planning to study in United States for 4 years and after getting a bachelor's degree,go get a job,and work for a couple of year to get my green card.But now it's pretty hard right?i bet it's because Trump has changed the eb2/3 http://rule.So can a hongkonger still make it?and i'm pretty young,i'm gonna be 19 this year.I really need someone to guide me. Thanks. Don't wanna screw it up. Any dude live in us or immigrant to us?

Invest 8M HKD and open a operating company with more than 10 employees for few year in any place of USA to get Permanent residence
As I remember this is called EB8 (I am not sure but I really u can migrate to USA through investment)
2017-08-20 02:22:14
I don't have any degree.how to immigrant to us?eb3 skilled worker or wat?is there any way to immigrant for ppl like me?
coz i know it's really hard to find a job in us if you've only got a bachelor's degree.
at first,i was planning to study in United States for 4 years and after getting a bachelor's degree,go get a job,and work for a couple of year to get my green card.But now it's pretty hard right?i bet it's because Trump has changed the eb2/3 http://rule.So can a hongkonger still make it?and i'm pretty young,i'm gonna be 19 this year.I really need someone to guide me. Thanks. Don't wanna screw it up. Any dude live in us or immigrant to us?

Invest 8M HKD and open a operating company with more than 10 employees for few years in any place of USA to get Permanent residence
As I remember this is called EB8 (I am not sure but I remember u can migrate to USA through investment)
2017-08-20 08:17:00

Invest 8M HKD and open a operating company with more than 10 employees for few year in any place of USA to get Permanent residence
As I remember this is called EB8 (I am not sure but I really u can migrate to USA through investment)

you've gotta be kidding me,dude.
2017-08-20 08:40:09
at first,i was planning to study in United States for 4 years and after getting a bachelor's degree,go get a job,and work for a couple of year to get my green card.But now it's pretty hard right?i bet it's because Trump has changed the eb2/3 rule.So can a hongkonger still make it?and i'm pretty young,i'm gonna be 19 this year.I really need someone to guide me. Thanks. Don't wanna screw it up. Any dude live in us or immigrant to us?

Is your heart set on United States? They are generally harder on immigration policy (even more so under Trump Administration) and has more stringent requirement on granting work permits even if you can find an employer to sponsor

Using study as path to immigration has a big risk. Policies can change dramatically without any signs during the years of study and US study route isn't available anymore, you might be stuck. If you want to immigrate with skills, you might probably be better off develop a recognized skills
2017-08-20 10:51:40
at first,i was planning to study in United States for 4 years and after getting a bachelor's degree,go get a job,and work for a couple of year to get my green card.But now it's pretty hard right?i bet it's because Trump has changed the eb2/3 rule.So can a hongkonger still make it?and i'm pretty young,i'm gonna be 19 this year.I really need someone to guide me. Thanks. Don't wanna screw it up. Any dude live in us or immigrant to us?

Is your heart set on United States? They are generally harder on immigration policy (even more so under Trump Administration) and has more stringent requirement on granting work permits even if you can find an employer to sponsor

Using study as path to immigration has a big risk. Policies can change dramatically without any signs during the years of study and US study route isn't available anymore, you might be stuck. If you want to immigrate with skills, you might probably be better off develop a recognized skills

Is your heart set on United States? Yea.feels like america is my true home since i was a kid and i never ever had any connection to ching chong country.

Policies can change dramatically without any signs during the years of study and US study route isn't available anymore.
actually,I have been concerning about the immigration policy coz you know trump is fking crazy. Should I really go to study in U.S?it will take me 4 years(CC - U).and got a plan like marry a american girl while i graduated in us then i may become a resident and find a job easily.all the shits still up in the air.

On website like Quora or yahoo answer,people might say you can immigrant to us by marriage.but i got no clues about how hard to marry a american girl and ya know i'm just 19.and i don't really wanna have some sort of fake marriage.

God. got no ideas.i will end up insane if i really gotta spent my life in this shitty city/place.I got ambition and determination but i don't know what should i go what should i do. man , most of my friends are on the internet and they are american holyfk
2017-08-20 10:53:18

what are those skills? thx
2017-08-20 11:32:03
btw 西班牙經濟唔好,有四份一後生仔失業
你識西班牙文去南美比較有機會 e.g. 隔離post有巴打去左智利

我主張香港基層 去唔到英美澳加既人 全部移民智利
2017-08-20 11:35:54
我主張各位冇能力移民英美澳加既基層香港人 移民去智利
2017-08-20 13:00:34

Disclaimer: I live in Canada and I am not too familiar with US situations, just know a little bit

If you really admire America as a country, by all means & best of luck. If you are only looking to leave the grip of the Chinese regime, there are more countries than USA. And just because a country accept you as immigrant, doesn't mean you can survive. Here in Canada, it's rather common for many middle-eastern and Indian professional immigrants with PhD or 10+ years work ended up driving taxi or being tech support in call centers, or simply had to go home. Those got it going well for them had made tremendous hard work. It's not all sunny way.

The uncertainty of immigration policy makes me weary about using education as path to immigration. By the time you finish your degree, the same immigration program for graduates may not exist anymore. Then you are stuck with a degree with no advantage. Remember you are also sinking at least 4 years plus time to work (?) and lots of money to get a US degree.

If you wanted to study abroad for the reason of study, again it's all good. But if you are studying abroad just for immigration, you might be chasing phantom. Who knows what happens next year even, let alone 4-6 years from now. Trump may get another term, or not, or he isn't the president long before the next election cycle. Nobody has the crystal ball.

Little bit of story: After I finished the degree and started working in Canada, and was waiting to apply PR, they changed the system 2 months before I became eligible and qualify to apply. And I was stuck. I had to find another stream that I am eligible for and delayed over a year to apply.

Some trade skills are more desirable like plumbing, electrician, (maybe) mechanics, etc. also some human-facing jobs like teachers, daycare are less prone to be replaced by bots. Just a few ideas. The more dirty and dangerous the work, the more desirable it is.

Don't even try to get into fake marriage. This is one of the reasons people call Chinese chinks. I believe its also true for US that they can revoke green card or citizenship and deport if they find out you've got it through fraudulent ways
2017-08-20 14:10:07

Disclaimer: I live in Canada and I am not too familiar with US situations, just know a little bit

If you really admire America as a country, by all means & best of luck. If you are only looking to leave the grip of the Chinese regime, there are more countries than USA. And just because a country accept you as immigrant, doesn't mean you can survive. Here in Canada, it's rather common for many middle-eastern and Indian professional immigrants with PhD or 10+ years work ended up driving taxi or being tech support in call centers, or simply had to go home. Those got it going well for them had made tremendous hard work. It's not all sunny way.

The uncertainty of immigration policy makes me weary about using education as path to immigration. By the time you finish your degree, the same immigration program for graduates may not exist anymore. Then you are stuck with a degree with no advantage. Remember you are also sinking at least 4 years plus time to work (?) and lots of money to get a US degree.

If you wanted to study abroad for the reason of study, again it's all good. But if you are studying abroad just for immigration, you might be chasing phantom. Who knows what happens next year even, let alone 4-6 years from now. Trump may get another term, or not, or he isn't the president long before the next election cycle. Nobody has the crystal ball.

Little bit of story: After I finished the degree and started working in Canada, and was waiting to apply PR, they changed the system 2 months before I became eligible and qualify to apply. And I was stuck. I had to find another stream that I am eligible for and delayed over a year to apply.

Some trade skills are more desirable like plumbing, electrician, (maybe) mechanics, etc. also some human-facing jobs like teachers, daycare are less prone to be replaced by bots. Just a few ideas. The more dirty and dangerous the work, the more desirable it is.

Don't even try to get into fake marriage. This is one of the reasons people call Chinese chinks. I believe its also true for US that they can revoke green card or citizenship and deport if they find out you've got it through fraudulent ways

Do you think Canada is also a great place for guys like me?coz i saw you've mentioned skilled worker?is there any trade school in Canada?

umm what do you think of immigrant to Canada?Is the country all about Justin Bieber or wat?just kidding. On a second thought,immigrant to us is difficult as fock. Is Canada a gooood place?
2017-08-20 14:45:16
另一半差五分先搞到技術移民
宜家諗緊去唔去perth做野拎sponsorship / 1年working exp
如果我去我都唔知打乜工好
2017-08-21 02:21:40

you've gotta be kidding me,dude.

How about get a postgraduate qualification and go the Netherlands for one year to seek for a job
If you can find a job there ur visa will be converted to working visa
Then work and stay there for several years to get permanent residence
2017-08-21 02:25:13

I think it should be something like being a chef or fix a car or pipe those stuff
Or even some professional qualification like accountant or dietitian
2017-08-21 06:55:37
我諗有得揀冇人想移民
美國排華其實我覺得幾嚴重
2017-08-21 07:32:33

Do you think Canada is also a great place for guys like me?coz i saw you've mentioned skilled worker?is there any trade school in Canada?

umm what do you think of immigrant to Canada?Is the country all about Justin Bieber or wat?just kidding. On a second thought,immigrant to us is difficult as fock. Is Canada a gooood place?

It's impossible for anyone to tell you if Canada is for you. I am certainly biased because I am living in Canada, which in turn, because I fell in love with it since my study. The immigration policy is certainly easier and culture is more inclusive and welcoming. But racism is certainly still existent, especially towards indigenous people (especially in central provinces) and increasingly towards Muslims and Chinese due to housing and education issues. But as long as you make effort to be inclusive in the community and not trying to create ethnic enclaves (yes Chinese/Hongkongers are guilty of that), most of us get along very nicely

There are trade schools in almost every large to medium size cities, but not all courses are offered. Mind you, international student fees are usually 2.5-4 times more expensive than domestic for Canada. Tho I suspect US in general are even more expensive

Canadian culture is quite heavily influenced by US in many ways. In essence, Canada is like a little brother of US, with more intelligence, sense and friendlier (joke)

And we are sorry for Justin Bieber
2017-08-22 00:31:16
點解樓上咁多英文?
2017-08-22 04:59:51
點解樓上咁多英文?

佢用英文問我咪用英文答lor 好似打多咗
2017-08-24 02:53:42
老豆終於答應我 等我讀完書去睇完又中意既話就比錢我移民malta

Have a look at the BBC news article below -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41013873
2017-08-24 05:11:34
ok
2017-08-24 18:40:35

It's impossible for anyone to tell you if Canada is for you. I am certainly biased because I am living in Canada, which in turn, because I fell in love with it since my study. The immigration policy is certainly easier and culture is more inclusive and welcoming. But racism is certainly still existent, especially towards indigenous people (especially in central provinces) and increasingly towards Muslims and Chinese due to housing and education issues. But as long as you make effort to be inclusive in the community and not trying to create ethnic enclaves (yes Chinese/Hongkongers are guilty of that), most of us get along very nicely

There are trade schools in almost every large to medium size cities, but not all courses are offered. Mind you, international student fees are usually 2.5-4 times more expensive than domestic for Canada. Tho I suspect US in general are even more expensive

Canadian culture is quite heavily influenced by US in many ways. In essence, Canada is like a little brother of US, with more intelligence, sense and friendlier (joke)

And we are sorry for Justin Bieber

巴打咁打返中文先,我想問香港IVE中專學歷畢業加國認唔認可?呢邊讀完當DSE 5條3?好似係.
2017-08-24 21:15:25

(唔好quote長文)
一般dse全科合格就會當呢邊中學畢業,實際dse成績可以translate d咩grade就視乎個別大學/學院嘅admission officer,無或一標準

IVE畢業應該會當係相關college degree,想升大學就一樣睇學校,無或一標準。(trade cert的話就睇發牌機構決定比幾多credit)

出面做野公司就點都睇低外國學歷一線,不過可以其他野搭救
2017-08-24 21:22:49

Some people pay $8millions euro for it
I just want a new life in there not for the passport without living in there
2017-08-24 21:29:07

Some people pay $8millions euro for it
I just want a new life in there not for the passport without living in there

Btw it seems that if I can find a way to sustain my life there, I could still be regarded as a member of Malta at the end of the day
2017-08-24 22:54:15

(唔好quote長文)
一般dse全科合格就會當呢邊中學畢業,實際dse成績可以translate d咩grade就視乎個別大學/學院嘅admission officer,無或一標準

IVE畢業應該會當係相關college degree,想升大學就一樣睇學校,無或一標準。(trade cert的話就睇發牌機構決定比幾多credit)

出面做野公司就點都睇低外國學歷一線,不過可以其他野搭救

就係冇考DSE去左讀個D中專,讀完唔知外國認唔認.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞