"No one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me."

8 回覆
3 Like 3 Dislike
2020-09-21 08:53:11
Valentine's Day in a certain year, my roommate went on a date with his girlfriend.
I'm alone in the room. I turned on the light in the bathroom, and turned on the hot water light.
I turned on the light in the bathroom, and turned on the hot water light. The bathroom was misty and bright, like a miracle manifested.

I was surfing the Internet in a room separated from the bathroom. Writing journals, posting Instagram. Pretend to be waiting for a woman to take a shower and come out to have sex with me.

But in fact,
No one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me.

My roommate came back with a girl, and he looked at the bathroom in surprise,

"Have you brought someone back?"

I should have been honest, but the truth is so sad. I replied: "Well, I brought people back."
He patted me and said, good boy, I really never thought that, so I won't bother you. He smiled secretly, and got into his room with his girlfriend.

But in fact,

After a while, I felt this was a waste, so I turned off the water and went back to my room to fall asleep.

Later, my roommate told people that I have a girlfriend. When someone asks me, do you have a girlfriend? How can I say. I can only say yes, well, I have a girlfriend.

Because I can't tell them,

So I had a troublesome day. I can't go out with my friends because they heard that I have a girlfriend.

"Go with your little lover", a group of them coaxed me away.

The company's welfare distributed movie tickets. They gave me two tickets. I pretended to be very grateful, but where can I find another person to accompany me to the movie? So I am alone, with my popcorn on the side.

"Are you quarreling with your girlfriend?" They asked me, how should I answer. I said, I don't quarrel very often.

Sometimes they can’t see my girlfriend and they're very curious, why can’t see your girlfriend. And some outspoken girls say that you never buy things for your girlfriend, and they say that if you don't quarrel, it means a cold war and a breakup. So I was dragged by them to buy some women's gadgets. Some of them are really good. I think she will be very happy when I give them to her.

They still haven't seen my girlfriend afterwards. what should I do?
Tell them that no one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me?

No, I can’t say it. There is no way, I bought some sanitary napkins, uncommon models, lipstick and some foundation.

Someone walked into my room and said who owns these things.

"Those belong to my girlfriend, because she sometimes spends the night with me, so I prepared some common supplies for her, such as sanitary napkins. This is the kind she uses especially."

After listening, the woman whispered with tears and pulled her boyfriend's sleeve. Look at her boyfriend! The man next to him showed embarrassment.

Who wouldn't believe me? Who wouldn't believe that I have a girlfriend? It's just that she has a weird personality and doesn't like seeing people.

I put Coke on the sanitary napkin every two or three days and throw it into the trash can in the toilet. I wiped the foundation before going to work and wiped it on my face. If there is a camera that leaves photos of my bedroom every day, those things are diminishing day by day, it looks like there is an invisible girlfriend. Anyway, everyone believes that I have a girlfriend, and no one will realize that no one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me.

After a long time, the foreman asked me to go to the office with concern and somehow gave me a day off. The two girls at the next table looked at me sympathetically and encouraged me. A good man like me would definitely be able to find a better one. I just know that someone saw me go to the movie alone, and saw me sitting in a seat for two people, crying in the middle of the movie.
2020-09-21 08:53:29
Oh, it turns out that I just broke up, although that movie is very touching!

I just want to scold myself, this is a road that can lead to liberation long ago, I should have said so long ago! Sanitary napkins and foundation are too expensive, I bought Chanel for cosmetics. I unknowingly had a long time like this, and there was no money to pay the rent!

I was pulling my hair in pain, I saw them covering their mouths again, covering the sides of their noses with their hands, fanning their eyes and turning their heads back. Finally, there was still someone who couldn't help crying.

I didn't cry, and I didn't have much sense with my girlfriend.

I am single again. After eating two meals, everything returned to the peace of life. A girl wanted to introduce me to her friend.

"He bought special sanitary napkins for her girlfriend!" They said tirelessly, telling a lot of infatuation stories that I didn't know. Is it? The girl turned her head to look at me.

What should I do, I can only say, yeah, should I tell her that no one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me?

I went out with that girl twice, and then she broken the matter up euphemistically.
"Your heart is empty. I feel that you are still in love with her. I have no confidence to replace this vacancy." She was upset. Before leaving, give me a hug.

This girl is really interesting. I don't have a girlfriend. No one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me. But I cannot tell her.

Then no one introduced me to a girlfriend.

After she said that, I started to miss my ex-girlfriend, and then I remembered, I don't have an ex-girlfriend. No one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me.

On Valentine's Day next year, still that roommate and went out with a another girl. I was online alone in the house.

I thought, which year that Valentine's Day, and why did I turn on the hot water light in the bathroom? I lit a cigarette alone. I felt very quiet in the dim light. For a long time, I suddenly remembered that I was thinking of a girl who belonged to me.

I didn't resist this temptation. I turned on the light and turned on the hot water, the bathroom was misty and bright, like a miracle manifested. At this moment, my roommate came back with his arms around the girl. He looked at the bathroom, first curious, then surprised and delighted.

"Is she back?"

The girl next to him looked very happy and said to my roommate, "Is that the one you told me? Is it his former girlfriend?"

Both of them changed their tunes, jumping and jumping happily in the living room, like Joseph and Mary.

"No", I said.

“No one in the bathroom, the faucet was turned on by me.”
2020-09-21 09:05:28
英文無人理
2020-09-21 09:06:14
Read.
2020-09-21 09:12:40
正常
中文都唔係話好多人理
2020-09-21 09:13:23
推廣潮文俾全世界
2020-09-23 14:23:58
高質
轉左英文都係禁sad
正如毒撚去到英國都係毒撚
2020-09-23 14:28:48
英文有無潮文呢樣野
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞