巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
1. DHL/Kerry 既summer intern主要做d咩
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

仲有好多問題 巴打介唔介意留個Telegram比我問

Former employee of DGF:

You have to do all sorts of basic stuff. And yes, you might have to work in the warehouse within AFFC.

Depending on which team you're assigned to, E.g. Commercial, you might have to support Account Managers on reports or making some presentation decks. Manage your expectations first, don't imagine yourself doing something extraordinary during the internship. Try to get an idea of the company structure and the industry.

If you're not from the MT program, chances of you being assigned to DGF CN office is slim, given the little experience you have.

PM me if you have any questions.

Hey bro, which department were you in
I was former employee also

My last position was in COM. Left DGF a couple of years ago. Not long after that DGF HK was downgraded from a country to a district. And now I heard that they have to move out from KCC so sad.
2017-04-26 22:40:35
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

You have to do all sorts of basic stuff. And yes, you might have to work in the warehouse within AFFC.

Depending on which team you're assigned to, E.g. Commercial, you might have to support Account Managers on reports or making some presentation decks. Manage your expectations first, don't imagine yourself doing something extraordinary during the internship. Try to get an idea of the company structure and the industry.

If you're not from the MT program, chances of you being assigned to DGF CN office is slim, given the little experience you have.

May I ask about the MT program of DHL as it is one of my so called "dream jobs"

If I performed as summer intern and part time operation clerk during the semester time, is it possible to receive an return offer of MT position before the recruitment program begin

And if not, will I have a privilege over other candidates during the selection stage

Also, apart from working experience and GPA, any other aspect (e.g. The voluntary work?) will "add marks" to the candidate?
2017-04-26 22:41:31
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

My last position was in COM. Left DGF a couple of years ago. Not long after that DGF HK was downgraded from a country to a district. And now I heard that they have to move out from KCC so sad.

Being downgraded twice
HKG used to be the head office of the whole APAC, now just a branch station
Well, not a surprise as now DHL HK is a China company rather than Germany company
Yes, they will move out from KCC in May. KCC is really a good office, feel proud to work there. New office is an old building, level is downed again
2017-04-26 22:43:52
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Being downgraded twice
Well, not a surprise as now DHL HK is a China company rather than Germany company
Yes, they will move out from KCC in May. KCC is really a good office, feel proud to work there. New office is an old building, level is downed again

好彩聽我friend講唔去入去
入左真係中伏
2017-04-26 22:44:13
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Being downgraded twice

好彩聽我friend講唔入去
入左真係中伏

2017-04-26 22:44:54
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

If I performed as summer intern and part time operation clerk during the semester time, is it possible to receive an return offer of MT position before the recruitment program begin

And if not, will I have a privilege over other candidates during the selection stage

Also, apart from working experience and GPA, any other aspect (e.g. The voluntary work?) will "add marks" to the candidate?

Well
DGF MT program is a 3-years based program, you will rotate to different department each year (so you will be in 3 departments), title will be upgrade every year with a salary increase, fix and same amount to all MT
If you like to be a student again after graduate, you can consider to be a MT
Have experience in DHL is a plus, but not guaranteed you can get the offer as the competition is high. They only employ 3 in last 2 years.
2017-04-26 22:47:45
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well
DGF MT program is a 3-years based program, you will rotate to different department each year (so you will be in 3 departments), title will be upgrade every year with a salary increase, fix and same amount to all MT
Have experience in DHL is a plus, but not guaranteed you can get the offer as the competition is high. They only employ 3 in last 2 years.

Dhl scm mt program suspended
2017-04-26 22:51:21
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well

八卦一下,知唔知DHL咩事唔搞SCM MT?
2017-04-26 22:53:23
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well

八卦一下,知唔知DHL咩事唔搞SCM MT?

Program review
有料既走晒
廢既又對公司冇用
垃圾hr唔識請人
2017-04-26 22:53:25
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well

八卦一下,知唔知DHL咩事唔搞SCM MT?

最主要原因香港比人cut head count ,將資源調配比大陸,尤其上一
2017-04-26 22:54:47
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well

八卦一下,知唔知DHL咩事唔搞SCM MT?

最主要原因香港比人cut head count ,將資源調配比大陸,尤其上海
2017-04-26 22:56:48
FYI
舊一代 2000年到08年,DHL MT升得快過火箭
第4年保証AM
最強果個10年就上BM,department head
但比人downgrade 之後就
2017-04-26 22:57:30
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well

八卦一下,知唔知DHL咩事唔搞SCM MT?

Oh no. DGF MT still exists?

Back then there was only one MT program across DHL BUs in HK, which was DGF's. Candidates might rotate in DSC and DE as well.

Back to Brother's question:
1. Being an intern will definitely give you an edge but there is no guarantee.

2. They do hire students from disciplines other than shipping / logistics.

3. Extra curricular activities do help.
2017-04-26 23:00:50
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well

八卦一下,知唔知DHL咩事唔搞SCM MT?

Oh no. DGF MT still exists?

Back then there was only one MT program across DHL BUs in HK, which was DGF's. Candidates might rotate in DSC and DE as well.

Back to Brother's question:
1. Being an intern will definitely give you an edge but there is no guarantee.

2. They do hire students from disciplines other than shipping / logistics.

3. Extra curricular activities do help.

DGF MT仲向到
2017-04-26 23:02:33
巴打
小弟係poly shipping學生
想問幾樣野
使唔使做倉
2.如果唔介意去中國做野,入呢行撈唔撈得起

Former employee of DGF:

Well

八卦一下,知唔知DHL咩事唔搞SCM MT?

Program review
有料既走晒
廢既又對公司冇用
垃圾hr唔識請人

睇錯原來係講SCM
Supply chain 果邊d MT program 亂到9彩,根本無需要咁多人但又請,搞到部分MT要入HR做
2017-04-26 23:02:56
FYI
舊一代 2000年到08年,DHL MT升得快過火箭
第4年保証AM
最強果個10年就上BM,department head
但比人downgrade 之後就

Forwarding in HK, in my opinion, is a sunset industry.

DGF, K&N, same story.
2017-04-27 00:45:17
Logistics engineering 有冇出路?
人工知唔知幾多?

準備揀stream

坦白講,起薪低,但你有心上位的話我覺得唔難。呢行太多蠢人,稍為正常少少都出到。

Manager講緊40-50k

但係我見大公司:DHL AND KERRY
都係請MT 唔請 engineering trainee
反而細公司(OOCL?)好似船運個d就有請。

想問下點解會咁
Engineering trainee 人工會唔會好低,做死一世IT狗?
仲有Logistics MT 聽人講大伏

樓主點睇

Thx!
2017-04-27 01:15:39
K留名
2017-04-27 01:33:35
IVE 個科Logistics HD 巴打點睇
2017-04-27 01:38:43
返過
HIT intern
MOL intern
就快返孖O MT
2017-04-27 01:39:05
人工知唔知幾多?

準備揀stream

Manager講緊40-50k

反而細公司(OOCL?)好似船運個d就有請。

想問下點解會咁
仲有Logistics MT 聽人講大伏

樓主點睇

Thx!

oocl叫細?
2017-04-27 01:40:38
人工知唔知幾多?

準備揀stream

Manager講緊40-50k

反而細公司(OOCL?)好似船運個d就有請。

想問下點解會咁
仲有Logistics MT 聽人講大伏

樓主點睇

Thx!

oocl叫細?

Top 10 container carrier,上埋市都俾你叫細
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞