咦 同行喎!
希望武肺暑假後可以收到皮啦

btw
有人講過 去日本WH
如果周圍去玩的話
做到收支平衡就等同成功了
我廢J做唔到
2020-04-01 18:40:53
Should be fine. I came to Tokyo in the company of my brother. It was a long journey and I was grateful for his company. On the day we set off, I was waiting for him on the corner outside Times Square. He lives just around the corner do it only took him ten minutes to come. Meanwhile, a pedestrian came up to me and asked if there was any medical centre nearby because he had been suffering from heatstroke. I told him that there were a clinic and a pharmacy just round the corner. As summer was around the corner, people suffered from heatstroke more easily. However, there're many ways to prevent heatstroke during hot weather. At home, sitting in a recliner or an armchair or on a sofa rather than in a chair or on a stool works wonders for your body. Moreover, eating a balanced diet of veggies amd fruits and a little meat does wonders for your health. Lastly, exercise and meditation can do wonders for mind and body. We came to stay in our friend Sumio's house for a few nights. On the morning of the second day we stayed there, we were watching television in the living room while Sumio was cooking in the kitchen. His elder brother had just popped upstairs to get a book. His younger brother had popped to the bank to get some cash while his sister had popped into a music store to get some clarinet scores. As Sumio entered the living room, I jumped out from behind the wall and cried "Boo!" It was absolutely hilarious as I was finally able to frighten him successfully. Rika would pop in and see us later. Her boyfriend would also pop over and visit us a day later. They're good company. Rika said she deserved a promotion but instead her colleague was given a promotion because her boss is biased towards her colleague. I said that's the way the cookie crumbles. It's water under the bridge. What's done is done. My brother too said it's no use crying over spilt milk. What's done cannot be undone. Let bygones be bygones. Apparently her manager I'd also biased against her but in favour of her colleague. Oh well. she told me not to mention it when we're in company. By all means. Next week I'll pop over to her place to play her bassoon. I prefer the company of musicians. Before she popped in, she was browsing in Zara. In the meantime, I went for a browse around a bookshop and popped into the bank to open a bank account. I enjoy my own company and so does she. The residential estate Sumio lives in consists of houses rather than apartments. Each house has at least one retractable awning or canopy. The canopy could be made of cloth, glass, stainless steel, steel or concrete. In his front garden, he planted a litchi tree, two mango trees, a chestnut oak, a red maple, a black maple and bushes in the lawn. Some of the bushes produce beautiful trumpet-shaped flowers. He also grew lots of flowers, such as roses, violets, lavender, hydrangeas, orchids, lisianthuses (eustomas) and sunflowers, all of which are in full bloom. There're some exquisite flowerpots placed near the lawn as decoration. He mows the grass from time to time. He hires a gardener to manicure his garden every now and then. His back garden is enormous which is six thousand five hundred square foot in size. It used to be a lawn but he turned it into a meadow blanketed in wild flowers and exotic flowers. Some of the flower buds haven't opened yet but as the weather gets warmer, the flowers open. Even inside his house he has a vase of hydrangeas and a few plotted plants, some of which are just coming into bloom. Orchids can be cultivated in vases or flower pots. In the spring, pretty spring flowers bloom in the meadow. In the summer, the meadow is covered in lovely summer flowers. In autumn, the meadow is blanketed with beautiful autumn flowers. In winter, it's a mass of beautiful winter flowers. It's an extraordinary garden. Every Valentine's Day, Sumio buys his wife a bouquet of red roses and lisianthuses. They're pretty cut flowers.
2020-04-01 18:58:09
On the morning of the second day, my Japanese friend Sumio's next-door neighbour's canopy was leaking all over the floor in his garden due to heavy rain. The water pipe attached to their stainless steel canopy was also dripping water down the wall onto the floor in his garden so he asked if he could enter their garden and wipe the water pipe and the edge of the canopy and mop them so as to stop water from leaking out of them. I too entered their garden and helped mop the edge of the canopy and water pipe so as to stop water from leaking from them. There was a leak in their canopy so they had a bucket underneath for the water to drop into but the bucket was overflowing all over the floor which caused flooding. So placed another bucket beside it but very soon water began to overflow from the bucket. I tried to soak up the water with towels but it was impossible. Water soaked into my shoes. Rain also soaked through his shoes and clothes. Some of his neighbours said they had a leak inside their houses as well. I asked Sumio if the typhoon that happened a little while ago do any damage to his house. He said some tree branches and twigs tumbled down during the hurricane so they had to give their garden a good cleanup afterwards. Some tree trunks in the nearby park toppled over as a result of the hurricane. Rika called two hours later and said she finally got a promotion. The opportunities that she had waited for so long has finally come along. Opportunities like this don't always come along. After she left Zara, her friend came along in her car and offered her a lift to a restaurant and celebrated with her. I enjoy strolling hand in hand with my girlfriend along the nearby beach. In fact, I took a leisurely stroll there earlier. With only my thoughts for company, I lay down on the beach, reading a book. It felt thoroughly enjoyable. Rika arrived on the early evening. I didn't know she had company. As she was the last person to leave the house, I kept her company until the bus arrived. Sumio wanted to train Muay Thai privately rather than in a Muay Thai club so he engaged a training partner to train with him at home instead.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞