Ezekiel 38 may refer to potential middle east war

1 回覆
0 Like 1 Dislike
2020-01-07 13:20:12

Ezekiel 38:1-7

[1] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,[2] Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, {the chief...: or, prince of the chief}[3] And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I {am} against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:[4] And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts {of armour, even} a great company {with} bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:[5] Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: {Libya: or, Phut}[6] Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: {and} many people with thee.[7] Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞